|Skip and Sqak 2|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One|
|Genre(s)||Action Adventure, Side Scroller|
| March 26, 2017 (NA)|
April 7, 2017 (EU)
April 15, 2017 (AUS)
June 24, 2017 (JP)
As a re-imagining of the 1996 game of the same name, characters like Kaida, the Blue Ants, Red Ants make a reappearance.
A race of aliens called "Hymeno's" arrived to earth many centuries ago. The Blue Ants, hymeno's alligned in the color blue, are more peaceful and friendly to the earth inhabitants while the Red Ants, hymeno's alligned in the color red, are more hostile and thirst for world domination. Prior to the game's events, the Red Ants and their leader Comrade Vexter have invaded Sunny Villa Island taking all the inhabitants prisoner. Skip and Sqak both try to stop them, but were eventually defeated and captured with everyone else.
Locked away inside a steel crate in of one of Vexter's prison ship, Sqak believes all is lost until the ship suddenly gets hit by a massive laser beam that sends the duo's crate falling out of the ship and crashing into the bottom of a rocky canyon. Once escaping, Skip and Sqak notice their friends Robin, Imp, Blatly and Makayla all being locked away deep underground by the Red Ants and eventually freed them. After escaping to the surface, the heroes decided to take refuge into a temple to meet up with the Blue Ants. Their beautiful leader, Queen Kaida, tells the gang about how the Blue Ants are peaceful to the earth and try to protect it from Vexter and his Red Ant army for so many years until the Red Ants eventually overpowered her forces with stronger weaponry and Vexter now has control of Blue Ant Kingdom as well. Kaida also introduces the gang to the weapon the Blue Ants used to free them from Vexter, an ancient laser machine called "The Peace Giver". Since the Peace Giver used up all it's energy, the gang agreed to help Kaida sabatoge many of Vexter's schemes while the Peace Giver recharges.
The gang's first mission is to destroy a high security prison that's holding Mayor Cheatsy and many critters prisoners but getting thru the prison's tight security undetected will be impossible. Robin plans to shut down the security by building a device but it needs two very powerful "P0W3R" batteries that Vexter has. Vexter gave on P0W3R battery to Gizmo, a rat who resides in a dangerous junkyard; and the other to Mincemeat, a pirahna fish who owns a mine in a sea trench. Skip and Sqak retrieve the two P0W3R batteries for Robin's device and use it to temporarily shut down the prison's security. Even though Mayor Cheatsy and the critter prisoners have been rescued, taking down the prison still wasn't enough to stop Vexter. Kaida suggests they need powerful weaponry to fight against Vexter's forces, so they decided to recruit former demolitions expert Gary the Worm who has now retired and works as a librarian down in Loose Leaf Oaks. Skip and Sqak rescued Gary from the Red Ants and brought him back to the gang's hideout. Gary instructs an idea to use the Peace Giver to destroy Vexter's industrial palace by installing it onto the oncoming train heading toward there. Skip and Sqak both raided Chef Bigmouth's train that is delivering alien weapons right to Vexter's headquarters and the gang managed to install the Peace Giver onto the train in time.
Sqak speed dashes ahead of the train with Skip on his back to the Vexter's palace to destroy many of the defenses before the train arrives, only for both of them to be captured by Vexter's cyborg mechanic, Dr. Hopkins, who lockes the two of them deep in his labratory while their friends are all taken prisoner by the Red Ants.
- Queen Kaida: The queen of the Blue Ants and the ruler of the Antlantic Ocean.
- Gary: A green worm who used to be a demolitions expert until he retired into being a librarian. He was later recruited to help the gang's war against Vexter.
- Blue Ants: Hymeno's who are alligned in blue and act as allies with the gang.
- Turret: Blatly uses a turret in some occasions to help out in missions, the first to help the gang escape the Under Jail.
- Air Bullet: A jet piloted by Robin who uses it to take Skip and Sqak to certain areas.
- Road Lord: A tank driven by Makayla. It can blast bullets and missiles as well as ramming down walls.
- Comrade Vexter: The Primary Antagonist of the game. He is the short leader of the Red Ants and ruler of the Vexpire.
- General Zarkia: The Secondary Antagonist of the game. She is the wife of Vexter and the general of the Red Ant forces.
- Dr. Hopkins: A cyborg jackalope who works as Vexter's mechanic.
- Grubber: A mutated snot with long ears dressed in an astronaut suit.
- Grounder: Another mutated snot with a more pig-looking appearance. He and Grubber are close partners.
- Nuts and Bolts: Twin Gophmunks (gopher/chipmunk hybrids) who attack Skip and Sqak at Loose Leaf Oaks.
- Bully Bear: A large polar bear who acts as Vexter's bodyguard and the Red Ant's drill instructor.
- Gexy Gecko: An insane gecko with an obsession with 1980's/90's songs. He works as Vexter's programmer.
- Mincemeat: A pirahna fish inside a robot suit who works as the foreman of undersea mining.
- Gizmo: A black rat who resides in the Land-Thrill. He protects one of the P0W3R batteries with his booby traps.
- Chef Bigmouth: A disgusting fry cook who owns an industrial train that uses kitchen cooking as power. He was hired to deliver weapons to the Vexpire.
The overworld of the game is set in the islands of the Antlantic Ocean, ruled by Queen Kaida until she was overthrown by Vexter.
Once a peaceful forest until the Red Ants demolished every bit of land until it's a rocky wasteland.
- Rocky Start
- Under Jail
- Tunnel Escape (Turret Segment)
A large junkyard run by Gizmo and his Junk Dawg henchmen. Gizmo has lots of traps set in this dump to protect one of the P0W3R batteries.
- Dirty Desert (Road Lord)
- Jungle of Junk
- Dispose Area
- Gizmo's Garage
- Scrap Arena (BOSS: Gizmo)
Down in the bottom of the polluted ocean is where Mincemeat is setting up is mining operations.
- Ocean Floor Explore (Road Lord)
- Searchlight Sea-curity (Air Bullet)
- Damaged Drains
- Trench Mine
- S.S Sea Flesh (BOSS: Mincemeat)
Those Red Ants built quiet a massive prison with very tight security. Mayor Cheatsy and many critters are held prisoner in this fortress.
- Fortress Outskirts
- Prison Chambers
- Fortress Command Tower (BOSS: Gexy Gecko)
Loose Leaf Oaks
An autumn-like area where Skip and Sqak go searching for Gary the worm. The Red Ants have setted up a lumber mill in the woods to make crates for their supplies.
- Leaf Falls
- The Tree Graveyard
- Wood Shredder
- Gary's Glade (BOSS: Nuts and Bolts)
An ancient city that was the original home of the Blue Ants when they arrived to earth centuries ago. The Blue Ants now use this city as a history tour for visitors entering the Antlantic areas until the Red Ants took control of it.
- Invaded Allyways (Road Lord)
- Tower of Azulious
- City Centre (BOSS: Bully Bear)
A steampunk kitchen train controlled by Chef Bigmouth who is delivering the captured Critters and Red Ant weapons to Vexter's headquarters across a volcanic wasteland.
- Road of Lava (Road Lord)
- Terrible Train Tracks
- Cooking Caboose
- Conductor's Diner (BOSS: Chef Bigmouth)
Vexpire Palace (First Time)
The industrial palace of Vexter and Zarkia as well as the Red Ant's base of operations.
- Palace Defense Towers
- Cyborg Labs (BOSS: Dr. Hopkins)
Comrade Vexter has a massive army of Red Ants who are trying to hunt down and destroy Skip and Sqak after the pair's escape.
- Ant Soldier: The main forces of Vexter's army who will stop at nothing to stop Skip and Sqak. They are the first soldier enemies in the game.
- Kab-Louie: Red Ants armed who blast P0W3R Missiles out of their bazookas.
- Torcher: Equipped with flamthrowers, these Red Ants will try to draw their flames closer to Skip and Sqak.
- De-Fiend: Red Ants who are equipped with spike shields that protect the front of them, but not the back of them.
- Nuke Neddy: Red Ants with helicopter backpacks who fly underneath Skip and Sqak and drop down nukes.
- Vextronic: Robots who try to shoot Skip and Sqak while flying around.
- Sfear: Robotic mines that act as hazards in the. Some of them will try to get close to Skip and Sqak upon noticing them.
- P0W3R Missile: Explosive missiles that Vexter's forces use for fire power. They can also be fired by Kab-Louies.
The Captains can be encountered during segments as mini bosses.