Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Skip and Sqak 2|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One|
|Genre(s)||Action Adventure, Side Scroller|
| (Wii U, PS4, Xbox One)|
February 26, 2017 (NA)
March 3, 2017 (EU)
March 23, 2017 (AUS)
June 24, 2017 (JP)
Skip and Sqak 2 is a side scrolling game and sequel to Skip and Sqak that is set to be released in early 2017 for the Wii U, Switch , PlayStation 4, Xbox One. In this game, Skip and Sqak fight against Comrade Vexter who plans to take over the entire world with his Croaken army.
Comrade Vexter, the despicable leader of an empire of sinister frogs called Croakens and ruler of the "Vexpire", has taken over every single island in the Peacific Ocean and imprisoned every single inhabitent on those islands, especially Skip and Sqak themselves. Locked away inside a steel crate in of one of Vexter's prison ship, Sqak believes all is lost until the ship suddenly gets hit by a massive laser beam that sends the duo's crate falling out of the ship and crashing into the bottom of a rocky canyon. Once escaping, Skip and Sqak notice their friends Robin, Imp, Blatly and Makayla all being locked away deep underground by the Croakens and eventually freed them. After escaping to the surface, the heroes decided to take refuge into a temple to discover many critters hiding inside. The critters introduce them to the owner of the temple, Verta the raven, who reveals that the laser that destroyed the prison ship came from an ancient weapon called the "Peace Giver" that was built by her ancestors. Since the Peace Giver used up all it's energy, the gang agreed to help Verta sabatoge many of Vexter's schemes while the Peace Giver recharges.
The gang's first mission is to destroy a high security prison where Mayor Cheatsy and many critters are imprisoned but getting thru the prison's tight security undetected will be impossible. Robin plans to shut down the security by building a device but it needs two very powerful "P0W3R" batteries that Vexter has. Vexter gave on P0W3R battery to Gizmo, a rat who resides in a dangerous junkyard; and the other to Mincemeat, a pirahna fish who owns a mine in a sea trench. Skip and Sqak retrieve the two P0W3R batteries for Robin's device and use it to temporarily shut down the prison's security. Even though Mayor Cheatsy and the critter prisoners have been rescued, taking down the prison still wasn't enough to stop Vexter. Verta suggests they need powerful weaponry to fight against Vexter's forces, so they decided to recruit former demolitions expert Gary the Worm who has now retired and works as a librarian down in Loose Leaf Oaks. Skip and Sqak arrived to Loose Leaf Oaks where they fight off several Croakens trying to invade the forest and rescue Gary. Skip and Sqak rescued Gary from the Croakens who were trying to invade the forest and brought him back to the gang's hideout. Gary instructs an idea to use the Peace Giver to destroy Vexter's headquarters by installing it onto the oncoming train heading toward there. Skip and Sqak both raided Chef Bullhog's train that is delivering the Croaken's weapons right to Vexter's headquarters and the gang managed to install the Peace Giver onto the train in time.
However, the very instant they prepare to fire the Peace Giver, the train gets attacked by Vexter's forces which damages the Peace Giver into not firing. Vexter and his Croakens hold Skip and Sqak's friends at gunpoint and forces the two into surrendering, which they both do so. Captured again, Skip and Sqak are both locked in Vexter's prison where Vexter tells them that he plans on using the Peace Giver as a weapon to help him sieze control of the world once Dr. Hopkins is done repairing it and prepares to test his new weapon on all of the duo's locked up friends. Vexter then orders both Skip and Sqak to be executed by being disintegrated by one of Dr. Hopkin's machines but right before it fires Skip spits a Bubble Bomber onto the headquarter's powerbox, disabling all the electricity in the building and releasing the duo's restrains allowing them to escape.
- Turret: Blatly uses a turret in some occasions to help out in missions, the first to help the gang escape the Under Jail.
- Air Bullet: A jet piloted by Robin who uses it to take Skip and Sqak to certain areas.
- Road Lord: A tank driven by Makayla. It can blast bullets and missiles as well as ramming down walls.
- Comrade Vexter: The Primary Antagonist of the game. He is the short leader of the Croakens and ruler of the Vexpire.
- Zpike: A sneaky green chameleon ninja and one of Vexter's henchmen.
- Zarkia: Vexter's wife and the short general of the Kroc Troops.
- Dr. Hopkins: A cyborg jackalope who works as Vexter's mechanic.
- Mincemeat: A pirahna fish inside a robot suit who works as the foreman of undersea mining.
- Gizmo: A black rat who resides in the Land-Thrill. He protects one of the P0W3R batteries with his booby traps.
- Kroc Commander: A large Kroc who is apperantly the leader of the Kroc Troops.
- Chef Bullhog: A disgusting fry cook who owns an industrial train that uses kitchen cooking as power. He was hired to deliver weapons to the Vexpire.
Once a peaceful forest until the Croakens demolished every bit of land until it's a rocky wasteland.
- Rocky Start
- Under Jail
- Tunnel Escape (Turret Segment)
- Croaken Base Camp
A beautiful lake that is now polluted ever since Dr. Hopkins established his V-Works testing facility.
- Messy Marshes (Air Bullet)
- Damaged Drains
- V-Works Testing Facility
- Robo Dome (BOSS: Dr. Hopkins)
A large junkyard run by Gizmo and his Junk Dawg henchmen. Gizmo has lots of traps set in this land fill.
- Jungle of Junk
- Dispose Area
- Gizmo's Garage
- Scrap Arena (BOSS: Gizmo)
Down in the bottom of the polluted ocean is where Mincemeat is setting up is mining operations.
- Ocean Floor Explore (Road Lord)
- Searchlight Sea-curity (Air Bullet)
- Trench Mine
- S.S Sea Flesh (BOSS: Mincemeat)
The Croakens own a massive prison with very tight security. Mayor Cheatsy and many critters are held prisoner in this fortress.
- Fortress Outskirts
- Prison Halls
- Gloomy Chamber
- Fortress Command Tower (BOSS: Zpike)
Loose Leaf Oaks
An autumn-like area where Skip and Sqak go searching for Gary the worm. The Croakens and Krocs have setted up a lumber mill in the woods to make crates for their supplies.
- Leaf Falls
- The Tree Graveyard
- Wood Shredder
- Gary's Glade (BOSS: Croaken Wood-Stomper)
Fresh Fruit Forest
The Kroc Troops have setted up a base camp deep in the swamps of this amazon, guarding their supplies and locked up critters until Bullhog's train arrives to pick them up.
- Baffleous Bayou
- The Empty Village
- Tangerine Towers
- Kroc Kamp (BOSS: Kroc Kommander)
A steampunk kitchen train controlled by Chef Bullhog who is delivering the captured Critters and Croaken's weapons to Vexter's headquarters across a volcanic wasteland.
- Road of Lava (Road Lord)
- Terrible Train Tracks
- Cooking Caboose
- Conductor's Diner (BOSS: Chef Bullhog)
The industrial home of the Croakens, Krocs, and all sorts of baddies on Regtok Islands.
- Vexter's HQ
Comrade Vexter has a massive army of Croakens and Krocs who are trying to hunt down and destroy Skip and Sqak after the pair's escape.
- Croaken Trooper: The main forces of Vexter's army who will stop at nothing to stop Skip and Sqak. They are the first soldier enemies in the game.
- Kab-Louie: Croakens armed who blast P0W3R Missiles out of their bazookas.
- Torcher: Equipped with flamthrowers, these Croakens will try to draw their flames closer to Skip and Sqak.
- De-Fiend: Croakens who are equipped with spike shields that protect the front of them, but not the back of them.
- Croaken Storm: Croakens riding in chopper vehicles with plasma guns. They are only found in the Air Bullet segments.
- Nuke Neddy: Croakens with helicopter backpacks who fly underneath Skip and Sqak and drop down nukes.
- Croaken Elite: The strongest armored members of the Croakens who are equippedi with powerful steel fists.
The Kroc Troops are rogue crocodile mercenaries who are commanded by General Zarkia.
- Kroc Soldier: Zarkia's crocodile troops who are slightly more tougher then the Croaken Troopers. They are the second soldier enemies in the game.
- Kroc Juggler: Krocs who hurl explosive bottles in the air.
- Kroc Ripper: Female Krocs who throw their boomerangs at Skip and Sqak. Better watch out when the boomerang comes back to them.
- Charmadile: Keep your eyes peeled for these little guys. They appear after you defeat an enemy and will use their magic to bring them back to life.
- Kroc Elite: The strongest members of the Kroc Troops who are equipped with powerful rifles.
- Sfear: Robotic mines that act as hazards in the. Some of them will try to get close to Skip and Sqak upon noticing them.
- P0W3R Missile: Explosive missiles that the Croakens use for fire power. They can be fired by Kab-Louies or Coraken turrets.
The Captains can be encountered during segments as mini bosses.
- Blast-Hopper: Bloated Croakens who bounce on their stomachs producing a shock wave.