|Skip and Sqak|
|Developer(s)||Yellow Apple Games|
|First Game||Skip and Sqak|
|Wii U, PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One, PS Vita, 3DS|
The series mostly involves around Skip, Sqak and their friends living on Sunny Villa island usually going on adventures, often fighting foes along the way.
- Skip and Sqak (2015) PlayStation 4, Wii U and Xbox One (Skip and Sqak work together to save their island home from Emperor Dante's invasion.)
- Skip and Sqak 2 (2017) PlayStation 4, Wii U and Xbox One (When a villainous clan called the Vexpire conquers every island in the Peacific Ocean, the pair and their buddies must save many islands from the control of these nasty villains and defeat their leader, Comrade Vexter.)
- Skip and Sqak: Round the World (2018) (Vexter creates mutated clones of the heroes called "The Scum and Qwak Goons" to take control of the entire globe. Skip, Sqak and their buddies must defeat their doppelgangers and save the world from Vexter's invasion.)
- Skip and Sqak Eclipse (TBA) PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One (The sun and moon both collide into one whole planet, turning all the stars into Klipsies who kidnap Makayla. Skip and Sqak must go through Day and Night areas to rescue her.)
- Skip and Sqak Adventures (TBA)
- Robin's Jungle Rumble (2015) 3DS and PlayStation Vita (Robin and Roberto explore the lost temples of the forgotten Tatleeka Island.)
- Blatly and Imp: Northern Menace (2016) 3DS and PlayStation Vita (Blatly and Imp venture across the wilderness of Carnaga to stop a robot named Toxic from turning all the friendly locals into savages.)
- Skip and Sqak Racing (TBA) (The cast enter a destructive TV racing show, unaware with what the show's twisted director has in store for them.)
- Imp's Nightmares (TBA)
A TV Series, Skip and Sqak: Sunny Villa Adventures, is in production. The show takes place after the first two games, but it's continuity will be seperate from the rest of the games.