This is a page showing the changes to each console of Skip and Sqak 2.
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- The SNES version is built on the same engine with the first game.
- The SNES had a bonus world where the SSFF fly to Xoon to defeat Sekto.
- The SNES had characters talking with a translating text box.
PlayStation and Sega Saturn
- This version has characters talking in gibberish and grunts.
- The bonus world is when the SSFF try to stop a jail break X2 caused.
- This version has FMV cutscenes.
- The N64 version has the same graphics as the PS1 and Saturn.
- The soundtrack in the N64 version is different.
- The N64 has more fluid animation
- The Dreamcast is more of a 3D platformer with extended levels.
- The Dreamcast has full voice acting.
- The Dreamcast is a free roaming environment.
PlayStation 2 and GameCube
- Both versions are the same as the Dreamcast.
- They both have HD graphics.
- The language can be either english or gibberish on the options.