Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a page showing the changes to each console of Skip and Sqak 2.
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- The SNES version is built on the same engine with the first game.
- The SNES had a bonus world where the SSFF fly to Xoon to defeat Sekto.
- The SNES had characters talking with a translating text box.
PlayStation and Sega Saturn
- This version has characters talking in gibberish and grunts.
- The bonus world is when the SSFF try to stop a jail break X2 caused.
- This version has FMV cutscenes.
- The N64 version has the same graphics as the PS1 and Saturn.
- The soundtrack in the N64 version is different.
- The N64 has more fluid animation
- The Dreamcast is more of a 3D platformer with extended levels.
- The Dreamcast has full voice acting.
- The Dreamcast is a free roaming environment.
PlayStation 2 and GameCube
- Both versions are the same as the Dreamcast.
- They both have HD graphics.
- The language can be either english or gibberish on the options.