|Sk8 and the Board of Power|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Nintendo GT|
| January 5th, 2013 |
January 13th, 2013
January 16th, 2013
January 24th, 2013
|Media Included||Wii U disc, GT cartridge.|
In the far reaches of the galaxy, there is planet that is inhabited by green aliens with red eyes and square feet, their scientests have just built the most powerful device in the universe, nicknamed "BORD". As they are putting it in a capsule, a huge explosion blows up the lab, and a giant warship flies in. A grabber from the ship grabs the capsule, and they fly away, as an alien in a space pod (Kelgog) chases after it into space. As the ship flies over a planet that looks like Earth, the grabber is shot with one of Kelgog's lazers and falls towards the planet, the warship then precedes to stop and transforms into a space station.
Meanwhile, down on the planet, you meet Sk8, who walks out of his house near the city when he sees the capsule fall, he decides to go see his friend Rix6. He rides his bike to Rix6's house, where a vast laboratory is there, Rix6 and his twin sister Fl4a walk up, Sk8 asks Rix6 about the capsule, he says that the capsule landed in the fields just south of the city. The controls are then explored as Sk8 heads out towards the field. When he reaches it, the capsule opens, and Bord pops out. Bord introduces himself and says he doesn't remember anything. Sk8 decides to try riding the board, but he soars into the sky! Eventually he reaches the ground and is amazed with the skateboard's power, Bord allows Sk8 to keep him, so Sk8 flies away to the lab.
Rix6 is intruiged by the board, but as he is studying it, A giant grabber reaches in and tries to grab Bord, but grabs Rix6! Sk8 then takes Bord and chases after the claw, revealing it to be Kelgog! The first boss battle is with Kelgog and his rickety space ship, after Kelgog is defeated and Rix6 saved, RIx6 sees the giant space station in the sky, he decides to build an airship to get to the station, so he asks Sk8 to help him gather all the pieces to build it. Sk8 agrees and flies off to the first area, Violet Gardens, taking Rix6 and Fl4a with him.
Finally, Sk8 delivers the final piece of the dragon, and the ship is ready to fly into space. Sk8 must use the lazer deck to shoot down enemies from the sky. Soon enough they reach the giant space station. B.U.M.B.L.E. appears and reveals that Sk8 has to complete 6 tests before being able to reach the final room. Sk8 passes all of the tests with ease. He then battles B.U.M.B.L.E., after the robot is defeated, he explodes and his parts fall onto the planet below, but a lone part remains, a black eyeball with a red center, who reveals himself to be Zero Negative (referred to as 0- in text), the real mastermind, he wanted to steal Bord to power his giant lazer to blow up the galaxy, he also reveals that Kelgog was trying to protect Bord, not steal him. Suddenely, green tentacles shoot out of 0-, and he grabs Rix6 and Fl4a. Then the final battle ensues, Sk8 delivers the final blow and Zero Negative is knocked into space. Suddenely, Kelgog flies up, and Sk8 apoligizes and tries to give over Bord to Kelgog, but Kelgog rejects it, claiming that Sk8 deserved it more than he did, and his planet built another one, so he returns, and the gang return to the planet, and the credits ensue.
After the credits, it zooms back out to space, where 0- is floating, seemingly dead, when suddenely, his eye pops open, and he starts laughing evilly, plotting his revenge...
- Sk8 - A boy who found Bord, a magic skateboard that can fly.
- Bord - A skateboard from another planet with the ability of flight.
- Rix6 - Sk8's best friend, and the reason Sk8 has to find all of the parts.
- B.U.M.B.L.E. - An evil robot who wants to steal Bord for his own personal gain.
- Fl4a - RIx6's sister and Sk8's love interest.
- Boop - A ghost who is Sk8's assistant, Player 2 plays as him.
- S2art - Sk8's 7-year old brother with a gap tooth.
- Kelgog - An alien who wants to stop B.U.M.B.L.E to save his planet and Sk8's from ultimate destruction, but Sk8 doesn't know this.
- ??? - The true mastermind behind the evil scheme.
- Violet Gardens - The first area in the game, it is a lush garden sprouting with life and is very peaceful, there is a fountain in the middle and a village nearby. The first piece of the Dragon (The Body) is located here. The Boss is P.E.G.A.S.U.S, a robot probe shaped like a unicorn, who's attacks are jabbing it's horn and kicking. Kelgog is also fought here near the tool warehouse.
- Canyon of the Serphents - The game's second area, you reach here after a train crash on the way home from Violet Gardens. It is a rocky canyon with only a tribe of natives living here. Sk8 must fight the boss, the Snake King, for the second piece of the Dragon (The Wings). Kelgog is fought yet again near the river.
- Alluring Island- The game's third area, an island where people never want to leave. The Dragon's Third Piece (The Engine) is being guarded by the ghosts who enchanted the island. Kelgog is not fought here for some reason, though this may be because he was knocked into the river last time he was fought.
- Fantasy Land - The forth area in the game, it is inhabited by various fairy tales. It is peaceful and you spend three days there, one of which it rains very hard. The boss here (M.I.D.A.S) is guarding the dragon's front propeller. Kelgog is fought once again, this time he hits a faraway mountain.
- Icy Palace - The fifth area of the game, it is beautiful tower frosted with snow. The boss is a giant firebreathing robot known as I.N.F.E.R.N.O. guarding the second main propellor, Kelgog is not fought here once again.
- Avoc Mountain - A mountain inhabited by martial arts masters. Kelgog is battled once more, this time using the teachings of the masters who you fought. The boss here is the leader of the Kung Fu Masters (Master Charging Wildebeast), who you must fight in several phases, until he is defeated and the tailfin is regained.
- Jungle Labyrinth - A maze of a giant jungle, where spiky plants grow and huge birds live. The boss here is Crowstork, a boss who uses the giant thorns to attack, Kelgog is battled for the last time here, and he is finally knocked off a waterfall into the lake below. The final piece of the Dragon is here, The engine and the lazer deck.
- Space -The final stage of the game, B.U.M.B.L.E. is battled here after completing the six challenges. After B.U.M.B.L.E. is defeated, Zero Negative reveals his true self, and steals Fl4a and Rix6 for the final battle. Zero Negative is consectutively knocked into a black hole, and B.U.M.B.L.E.'s parts fall to earth.