Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Company Recruits!|
If you are interested in the company, please contact the director of the company.
|Type of Company||Video Games|
|Founder(s)||A Clockwork Raichu (t∣b∣c)|
|No. of Employee(s)||None yet.|
Simple Studios is a video game creating company founded in September 2014 by ACR. The company is known to create many different ideas and media through video games and consoles.
Users employed in Simple Studios are allowed to edit pages, create new pages produced by Simple Studios, and use any artwork, ideas, characters, etc created by the company in their own works without restriction. However, any users not employed MUST ask permission before doing any of these actions, grammatical error corrections none-withstanding.
- A Clockwork Raichu (t∣b∣c) (Retired Founder)
- CrunchyTommy (t∣b∣c) (CEO)
- CSketch (t∣b∣c) (Employee)
- TerrariaBoss (t∣b∣c)
- Ethan Conley (t∣b∣c) (Employee)
- WereWaffle (t∣b∣c) (Concept Artist,Game Redesigner)
- Umbrella CT:A 3D baby-waffle game
- Triggerbound:A First Person fighting game
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Card Clash:An online card game featuring various fantendo characters
- Adventures of Square : a kid-friendly FPS/Platformer hybrid following a rebellious square looking to overthrow his tyrannical circle overlords
- WWE Titans:Parts Unknown : an over-the-top fighting game featuring WWE wrestlers.
- Kandy Shop : a collaborated game between Simple Studios and Enigmatik Games. The game plays similarly to Super Smash Bros but with a unique twist.
- Super Smash Bros. Parasol : An umbrella game that plays similarly to that of Super Smash Bros.
This is the current console lineup for Simple Studios. Currently, the company has created and distributed 1 console
Gemineye IRIS / Gemineye LENS
Main article: Gemineye
the Gemineye IRIS and LENS are a 2-part console,with the IRIS being a handheld device and the LENS being a home console,they share a library and the discs used will work in both consoles. The IRIS can also be used as a VR headset.