Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Official Debut||NES Donkey Kong|
|Home Stage||Mushroom Kingdom|
Mario is a default character in the PC game, Simple Scrimmage. Mario is Nintendo's famous mascot. His rivals are Donkey Kong and Bowser.
- Combo 1: Mario punches twice then kicks, just like his normal attack combo from Super Mario 64.
- Combo 2: Mario starts to punch once then kick twice.
- Side Attack: Mario does a forward kick.
- Up Attack: Mario does a spinning uppercut.
- Down Attack: Mario does a quick sweep kick.
- Aerial Attack: Mario peforms a sex kick.
- Neutral Special Variant #1: Fireball
- Neutral Special Variant #2: Green/Red Shell Kick
- Neutral Special Variant #3: Oil Tank Toss
- Side Special Variant #1: Cape
- Side Special Variant #2: Slaphammer
- Side Special Variant #3: Boomerang Toss
- Up Special Variant #1: Super Jump Punch
- Up Special Variant #2: Launch Star
- Up Special Variant #3: FLUUD Rocket
- Down Special Variant #1: Star Spin
- Down Special Variant #2: FLUUD
- Down Special Variant #3: Bob-omb Toss
- Scrimmage Move Variant #1: Mario Finale
- Scrimmage Move Variant #2: Fiery Metal Mario
- Scrrimmage Move Variant #3: ???
- Idle Animation #1: Mario twists his head left to right.
- Idle Animation #2: Mario takes off his hat and puts it back up.
- Taunt #1: Mario grows bigger and then shrinks back to normal size.
- Taunt #2: Mario does his Donkey Kong death animation.
- Taunt #3: Mario does his death animation from NSMB/NSMBW/NSMBU.
- Victory Pose #1: Mario spins around and gives a thumbs up to the screen.
- Victory Pose #2: Mario charges up a punch and launches it to the screen.
- Victory Pose #3: Mario does his Star Get animation. Sometimes the Power Star will be replaced with a Shine Sprite.
- Losing Animation: Mario claps his hands.
- On-Screen Appearance #1: Mario jumps out of a Warp Pipe and says "Let's-a go!"
- On-Screen Appearance #2: Mario glides through the air and lands on the arena, similar to his animation before starting a galaxy in SMG/SMG2.
- Fire Mario
- Wario costume from PM:TTYD
- Waluigi costume from PM:TTYD
- Luigi costume from PM:TTYD
- Dr. Mario
- Ice Mario
- Super Mario Bros. costume (unlockable)
- Mario Bros. costume (unlockable)