|First Game||SNES Kirby Super Star|
|Latest Game||DS Kirby Super Star Ultra|
|Home Stage||The Great Cave Offensive|
|Final Smash||Dimension Mirror|
|Quantum Anomaly||Illusion Mirrors|
- Neutral Attack- 4-hit wand combo
- Side Tilt- Wand thrust
- Up Tilt- Mirror shards upwards
- Down Tilt- Mirror shard downwards
- Dash Attack- Mirror dash
- Neutral Aerial- Vertical mirror slice
- Forward Aerial- Horizontal mirror slice
- Up Aerial- Mirror spin
- Down Aerial- 3-hit kick combo
- Back Aerial- Teleport backwards
- Forward smash- Clone forward
- Up smash- Clone upward
- Down smash- Clones to side
|Normal||Version 2||Version 3|
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
Pummels and Throws
- Pummel- Wand bonk
- Throw- Teleporting kick
- Idle- Stands in place, swinging arms back and forth. Occasionally shakes wand, creating small mirror panels.
- Taunt 1- Spins around, creating mirror panels.
- Taunt 2- Splits into two clones, one of which falls off the stage as the original looks on in horror.
- Taunt 3- Pulls out a tiny version of the Dimension Mirror, looks at it for a few seconds, then puts it away.
- Ledge Attack- A clone appears that pulls the original up, then disappears.
- Floor Attack- Teleports upwards and delivers a downwards kick.
- Pit: So what's the story with this guy?
- Palutena: That's a Simirror. He's a master magician with spells and skills up the wazoo, all of them involving mirrors in some way.
- Pit: What do you mean, "a Simirror"?
- Palutena: Well, he's not the only one. Simirrors can be found all over Dream Land. I'm surprised a normal enemy like him made it into Smash at all.
- Pit: Yeah, that'd be like a Monoeye getting in. Or a Skuttler.
- Viridi: Or a Reaper.
- Pit: Y-You're joking, right, Viridi? They're not gonna-
- Viridi: Relax, birdbrain. They're already in Smash Run. They're not going to... Actually, wait, I think there are Simirrors in Smash Run, too.
- Pit: GAH! No way am I fighting a Reaper one-on-one like this!
- Palutena: ...Back to the topic at hand. Simirror's mirror magic enables the reflection of any form of projectile. Either use your Upperdash Arm as much as possible, or reflect the reflected projectile back at him!
- Pit: Wait, that's possible?
- Viridi: Yep. And he can reflect that back, too.
- Pit: So, what you're saying is... we could be stuck in an endless reflection loop for the whole match?!
- Palutena: No. At some point, the projectile will become so powerful that it breaks the reflect. Whenever you get into a reflection loop, conserve orbitar energy by turning them on and off. Don't just hold them.
|Bowser · Mario · Mega Man · Meta Knight · Mii Fighter (Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter) ·Zelda/Sheik|
|Aegislash · Aeron · Amaterasu · Bayonetta · Brittany · Captain Toad · Captain Rainbow/Nick · Cosmic Spirit · Cynthia · Dark Samus/Metroid Prime · Doshin the Giant · Electroplankton · Ellie & Chomp · Ghirahim · Ghor · Hero · Iris Archwell · Inkling · Lana · Light Fighter · Lip · Magolor · Meloetta · Melia · Mii Fighter (Mii Acrobat, Armored Mii, Mii Cannoneer, Mii Grenadier, Mii Guardian, Mii Sorcerer, Mii Trapper) · Monita · Nowi · Paper Mario · Phosphora · Porky Minch · Queen Sectonia · RBY Virus · Riki · Ringside Reporter · Roll · Ryu · Shovel Knight · Simirror · Sylux · Takamaru · Tempo · Toon Zelda/Tetra · Ultimate Ghost · Unova Trainer · Vivian · Wonder-Red|