| Silver Zin|
(1026, born April 15th)
|6'04"||Gender: ○ Neutral|
|81 lbs||Sexuality: Unknown|
Silver Zin is a key figure in the lore of the Zaxinian Lifts, being the heart of its cast and also being deeply rooted into the overall story, starting from The Life and Crimes of Silver Heartgold: Some Kind of Monster. Silver is an immortal of incalculable power, fueled by the power of long-dead ancestor Orion and the gift of power itself, being granted strength in infinite numbers. He was the king of the Shadow Cage when his maximum potential was realized and broke it free from imprisonment, and also was the one responsible for morphing the old world of Zaxina into the Lifts that are known in the present day. He is unaware of all of his holy beginnings, having lost those memories from a hard impact that put him in a deep thousand-year sleep, though as of Shadows of Mallory he is slowly regaining that information about himself. He is a Shadow human, much like his sister Mallory Zin. Like his sister and daughter, he is part of the Zin Blood. Other names for him include Silver Heartgold (prior to Shadows of Mallory), Silvertongue, Commander Silver, and the Prince of Darkness. He also manages a heavy metal band known as White Venom, which is also his stage name.
Born with the rare genetics that would already make him into an indestructible god of power, Silver grew up in a rich household and trained his powers with the Fandraxorcist, who temporarily played as his father, and Zodiez, who remained his mother until the Battle of Zaxina. He foresaw through his first stepfather's selfish plans to keep the then-locked up Shadow Cage in that state permanently and murdered him in the explosions that would end up setting the cage's people free, and played a huge role in the War on Zyvoline. He then defeated that colossal god in an almighty battle, rendering him victorious. After Zaxina - what the Zaxinian Lifts was before - went unstable, a supernova-powered explosion hit Silver directly in the gut, knocking him unconscious and forcing him into a sleep he couldn't foresee. Fandraxono, who separated from Zyvoline, then wiped everyone's memories of the incident as part of a timeline reset, though some could resist the raw power of the forgetfulness waves.
He was soon woken up from his long slumber, pulled to his senses by the likes of C.O.T.S. as well as Valerie Heartgold, who he quickly confused to be his own sister due to her name's pronunciation being nearly identical to Mallory's. He lost every memory regarding his past, but retained his impressive powers and expressive vocabulary. His interests had not changed much, with much of his time spent stargazing or engaging in personal experiments, although he expresses no control in dominating or controlling empires as he once had, instead sharing his concerns about the weakening state of the Lifts and the great evils entering it and threatening it big-time. He seems to be lost in his thoughts often and tends to come off as easily annoyed or angered, preferring time to himself or tending to his current wife. He remains mostly isolated, in spite of his great relationships, as he is generally afraid of being around people.
Due to him being a Herald, no alternative universe alternations of him exist. This means that this Silver Zin is the one and only in existence, although a mirror version of him exists by the name of Platinum Sin.
Note that this section excludes cameos. Please also note that projects that are not up on the wiki yet will not be listed here. For Silver's history as a person, it's advisable to check his role page as it is quite detailed. However, this section is recommended for a read-through as well as it covers his individual game roles.
This biography of young Silver written by Marigold Blossom explains how he came to be and what it was like for him to grow up, and how he eventually grew up into this menacing "no remorse" commander. The story also explains what his old family was like and what he was doing 1000 years prior to the events of Zin Emergence, his first appearance in the present day timeline. Here, Silver is the titular character and the heart of its cast, with his sister Mallory Zin and varying other family members serving as supporting characters.
It should be noted that Silver is referred to as "Silver Heartgold" in the title; the reason for it being this way was because by the time this biography was written in the Zaxinian Lifts lore, Silver was known as "Silver Heartgold" rather than "Silver Zin", with the biography making use of his real name.
"Zin Emergence" marks Silver's first appearance in the present-day timeline of the Zaxinian Lifts, prominently featuring him as the game's star and main character. He is a playable character alongside Valerie Heartgold and "Zorna Milly", demonstrating his darkness powers for the first time here in addition to his incredible athletic skills. Silver's gameplay is a strong mix between speedy platforming and intense combat, using the Mind Weaver as a close quarters combat tool and varying spellbooks to expel extremely powerful dark magic. Many of his abilities showcased here would become his staples, to the degree where they'd form up much of his moveset in Zonal Fever. In addition to his army robes, he can also wear heavy metal leather, a spatial scientist's outfit, some samurai armor, a Gothic-inspired suit, and a costume based on Square Enix's character YoRHa No. 2 Model B "2B", from Nier: Automata.
Story-wise, Silver is awoken here by the likes of Ms. Replicate, released solely so he may be cloned and utilized in various illegal C.O.T.S. experiments. However, his partial memory loss did not erase him of his independence, easily overwhelming her and her team and causing the whole abduction experiment to backfire, resulting in his rebirth chamber area being set aflame. After saving himself and his "sister" Valerie Heartgold from the disaster, Silver and her are recruited by Zaxinian Lifts' own lord Fandraxono as assassins to tackle the plagues infecting the Lifts with the help of mysterious ally "Zorna". They perform the task nice and easily, slaying all the baddies and putting down everything put in their way, including future rival Platinum Sin. This game would result in Silver being recognized as a hero and a welcome asset in the Lifts' own army, with Silver putting down his evil intents to get along with his newfound friends.
Silver makes an appearance not much later as an ally for Crymsia Rose in "Nature Warrior", whereas he and Crymsia track down the previously defeated villain Nightshade on the mysterious planet of Umbron and try to slay him and his comrades. They travel through eight castle-inspired worlds to do this, taking out his comrades out along the way (including a guilty Valerie) to reach the mage in his Sizzling Stronghold. Prior to that, Silver builds his first real bond with Crymsia, talking to her between and in the worlds and trying to understand and comprehend things like love as if he were a cyborg of sorts and not some living being. In turn, Crymsia tries to get Silver to understand teamwork and not rely just on himself to get things done, proving through their side-by-side battles that teamwork is what pulls them through. Ultimately, their teamwork would strike down Nightshade and force him to retreat, with their victory over the mage solidifying the two as a perfect match.
In Nature Warrior, Silver's powers and abilities are quite different than what was featured in Zin Emergence. According to Silver in-game, this has to do with the fact that his "unique blood" was angered by the immense power he displayed in the aforementioned title, resulting in him using calmer and more supportive abilities so that he doesn't risk falling into a powerless state. Alongside his traditional darkness-inspired powers, Silver displays a number of fire powers, using them in combination to tackle and sack his opponents. He can read ancient scripts of otherwise undecipherable language, identify what's in his opponents' heads, teleport around, control weakened enemies, and even use his pendulum for the first time to drive his enemies to tears.
Silver is a major supporting character to Valerie in "Sweet Invader" and its reimagining "Super Sweet Invader". Silver is first seen in the game getting rudely awoken by Valerie so that he can get his ass up and help her out, resulting in them having a temporary war between themselves whereas they throw expensive hot mugs of coffee at each other. Eventually, Silver is convinced by her intents and leads her to an underground base held underneath her tower, reportedly built by Silver himself using whatever technical prowess he's kept over his thousand-year nap. Silver communicates with Valerie throughout the levels and gives her commands on what to do and how, trying to direct her around so that she may collect the seven iron maidens and invade the headquarters of a robotic Bill Gates. During the events of the game, Silver is actually captured by Nightshade for what he did to him back in Nature Warrior, requiring Valerie to go save his ass and steal Nightshade's maiden! Silver was somewhat grateful for his release, as reportedly he would have been part of a wedding scam due to a confusion over his own gender.
Silver's role outside of the story is quite limited. However, if the player gets a star in Flair, Enthusiasm, Acrobatics, and Resilience, they will be allowed to flirt with either Valerie or Silver. Of the two, Silver is more difficult to flirt with, as he tends to brush off compliments and block eye contact. However, if you happen to be nice enough and not too persistent, Silver will (reluctantly) let you hug him and even pluck a kiss. Note that though you can flirt with Valerie in Quality Time², you cannot with Silver, meaning that your chances of being able to flirt with him are highly dependent on you getting good grades in the levels.
Serving as a temporary member of General Scotch's "Vinegar Troops", Silver is the 17th unit the player receives and is one of their most powerful characters, bringing destructive powers of darkness and fire alike to the battlefield just as he did in Zin Emergence and Nature Warrior. Silver has extremely high Offense and Guts stats, meaning that his critical hits are extremely harsh when they land and that they happen often, letting him take down some really meaty opposition on the battlefield. His main weapon is the Mind Weaver, which copies any projectile that happens to come in contact with the weapon whenever Silver swings it. He can then fire out this projectile at double the strength, speed, and size of the original to deal some destructive damage, especially as such blasts are accompanied with an explosion. Silver's focus on the battlefield is offense, taking out groups of enemies at a time, but he must watch out as he lacks the defenses necessary to take on tons of attacks. Oddly enough, he is very slow in this game, though this may just be for gameplay purposes as he speeds along very quickly in cutscenes.
Silver had been observing the battle for a while prior to the game's events and throughout the first half of the game, reluctant to join at first as he didn't want to join the battle when things were looking good for Scotch's allies. However, when Mallory started gaining the upper hand in the war and nearly decimated his girlfriend Crymsia, Silver offered his services and joined in combat. Initially to joining, he would pester Scotch ever so often about keeping Crymsia safe as she would join his forces long before he did. Since his joining, he put his strength on eliminating tons of Mallorian troops at once, and joined Scotch in the game's final battle against her and her strongest troops. Ultimately, Mallory and her world dominant plans fell apart, leaving her to run away cowardly with her associates. During his time in the team, Silver made quick friends with Pierce Hazel, Zodiez, and even Black Eyes, ultimately seeing them become part of his side of the Resistance later in the timeline. Following Mallory's defeat, Silver disbanded from the troops, wishing to spend time with Crymsia (resulting in the story Intertwined).
Prior to the events of "Shadows of Mallory", Silver had checked himself into a sanitarium for eternity as punishment to himself for letting his girlfriend get immensely hurt in Days of Victory, clawing and tearing at his priceless skin there. When Mallory started showing signs of being able to full the Lifts again, this time not through means of offensive imperialistic strategies but through taking a vote against Silver to take the throne, Crymsia Rose and a few of her friends decided to head out to find him. They managed to do this successfully and escort him back to the spotlight, but Silver failed to prevail over Mallory and she subsequently took full ownership of the Lifts in no time. However, Silver refused to let this shake off his determination to knock Mallory off the phone, deciding to join the Resistance in order to put her down. However, during their planning process against Mallory and her monarch, everyone affiliated with the Resistance was captured- and in the midst of it all, Crymsia Rose was blasted with a powerful, scorching flame, resulting in her death. This deeply saddened and angered Silver and his friends, which motivated the Resistance to double down and smart up with their plans.
Throughout the second half of Shadows of Mallory, Silver learns much about his past and recovers from a good chunk of his amnesia, also getting to know Mallory significantly better as a result. He eventually finds out that he and Mallory were related all along, which completely changed his way of thinking- he eventually became defensive and protective of his sister in spite of her wrongdoings, much to the utter frustration of Scotch and resulting in a rivalry breaking out between the two. Notably, Silver saved Mallory from a cruel allergy-related death that much of the Resistance worked very hard to set up. In the "Mallorian Monarch" side of the story, Silver's way of thinking inspired a breakup of the Resistance into two halves- one that's dedicated to destroying Mallory and one that's dedicated to removing her of her sins to restore her to her old good self. Silver eventually became the leader of the latter half, appointing his newly acquired girlfriend Whiskey Lager and his best friend Pierce Hazel as administrators of his squad, and set up a base with their help in the quiet realm of Silent Valley. Silver and his friends are currently planning to find ways to remove her of her throne status. In The Devil's Deal, Silver is trying to relax and prep himself for what's to come as his teammates start to try handling some things for him.
Silver's gameplay in Shadows of Mallory as a pinball marble is defined by his very fast speed and acceleration, but loose handling.
Other canon roles
Silver is also a main character alongside Crymsia in the small story Intertwined, whereas Crymsia teaches Silver on how to have fun and how to appreciate the little things in life. This story would lead to behavior changes for Silver's character later on in the timeline, and inspire his more open personality featured in the Zaxinian Lifts' second phase and beyond. He appears in Syande - Waste Your Hate as well but has a very minor role, simply standing there with Crymsia after she speaks about how Rubelline told her to put petals down the steps of her mansion, breathing as if he's never breathed before in his life.
He also appears in Gone as a minor character, driving the Gone Trio to Valerie's home so that they may heal an unconscious Zonas B. Trayd. After Valerie plays with him enough after getting home, Silver storms off, never seen for the rest of the story. According to the author, Silver calms by smoking a cigarette in his room. He makes an additional appearance in Summer Dayz, where he is used as a footrest by his friend Zellen and is practically dragged around with her. This appearance marks his first time in his swimwear, which would later return as a bonus outfit for him in Zonal Fever.
Silver has been featured in a small handful of non-canon roles in varying titles. However, since Silver is a Herald, he technically has experienced the events of every single project he's been a part of.
- Silver is featured as a default playable character in Zonal Fever, having a long-ranged moveset that focuses much on stage control, camping, and aggressive playing. He is the first character listed on the roster, with the number "#01" implemented as part of his banner on the game's associated website to display this. Silver's "Toroko" costume is based on one of his best friends, Zellen, while his four bonus costumes (the most of any character) are based on American metal band Megadeth's "Vic Rattlehead", English virtual band Gorillaz' "2-D", Sega's "Shadow the Hedgehog", and his beach costume from Summer Dayz.
- Silver is a selectable character in Metal Militia: Zaxinian Battle of the Bands, being a two-star rhythm guitar player that can handle both lead and back-up vocals. He demands a salary of $75 for every song he takes part in. Silver's production style when he's in charge is based off of Death's "Scream Bloody Gore" while his music style is built off of traditional death metal and all that.
- Though he can only be played late in the game, Silver is a playable partner character in Paper Zaxina: The Negative Parallels and assists Nega-Avery in the dark side of the story. His moveset and overworld functions are currently unknown, though it can be assumed that he would retain his traditional Mind Weaver weapon and attack using powers that exploit his opponent's weaknesses. It is strange that he sides with the villain in their side of the story, however, as it is not necessarily aligned with Silver's personality.
- Silver is a minor character in Fantendoverse X: Time, being a five-star unit that uses both his Mind Weaver and a new weapon known as the "Silver Shadow Tome" for combat. His stats are generally high, having absurd stats all around (especially in Health and Magic) and having both Manipulator and Mindbreaker skills. An extremely strong version of himself, the "Silver Shadow", is also playable, with max power in each stat.
- Silver, boasting his "Zolaran Archives" appearance, is an optional and secret boss that can be fought in Kirby: Nova Zoo, being present there alongside Zellen. Silver is noted to be a fairly challenging opponent, using the Mind Weaver to create shadowy attacks here and there and using his Pendulum to put Kirby to sleep and attack him with violet flames. He can also teleport and use his cape to block attacks. He grants the Void ability when inhaled and swallowed by Kirby.
- Silver is also featured as an announcer character in the title KINGMAKER, serving as one of four alongside Anchor Emcee, Chronia, and even Athena Hawkins. He tends to be the most pessimistic of the four and doubt the possibilities of unpopular outcomes, yet never being surprised when they win. Though tending to sound rather bored much of the time, it's worth having him announce matches as he has some real snide things to say about both the match itself and the fighters that partake in it.
- Silver was a playable character in Project V prior to its remaking as KINGMAKER, where he was noted as a powerful high-tier character. Ultimately, he does not appear in KINGMAKER's playable cast, a fate shared with many characters that were present in Project V. However, he does get a new role as an announcer for KINGMAKER (as described above), and much of his moveset would be carried to Zonal Fever.
- In IMMORTALS, Silver appears in his samurai armor from Zin Emergence and handles all the game's downloadable content. The player can exchange real money with him to bring in things to the IMMORTALS dimension from god-knows-where. Silver is available as a secret superboss for whenever the player gets 100% completion on the game, really putting the player's skills to the test.
- Though Silver appears in Mother Earth: The Noxious Present and Fame & Fate (found on the Lapis Wiki), these two projects conflict with his chronology as a character and as such feature different versions of him. However, the latter would shape his relationship with Valerie immensely throughout the events of Phase 1. He also appears in all the Dimensions series titles, but these don't seem to be remembered by him at all.
- In Fantendo Smash Bros. Nil, Silver appears as an unlockable playable character. His special moves are "Asphyxia Blessing", "Devil's Snatch", "Psychic Lift", and "Negative Eruption", which seem to be a combination between his Zonal Fever moveset powers and his abilities from Nature Warrior. All of Silver's costumes came from Zonal Fever. This is Silver's first playable appearance in a fighting game not owned by TimeStrike.
- He is also featured in Super Smash Bros. Discord as an unlockable fighter, boasting "Devil's Snatch", "Darkness Draw", "Weaver Slash" and "Mind Weaver Store" as his specials while having his Suzerain form as his Final Smash ("Master's Pendulum"). Silver has many custom moves that are both original abilities unique to his appearance in Discord and ones he's learned over the course of his time in the Zaxinian Lifts.
- Silver is additionally playable in My Bleak Empire, though little about his moveset is currently known.
Silver is an exceptionally tall Zaxinian Kittuman, boasting devil's horn-shaped cat ears, an unfurled black mess of hair, and a very frail figure. Silver has pure white eyes, with dried blood hanging under them to hand off the impression that he's more than capable of standing a fight. Silver's white eyes pose as an organic screen for his hidden red irises, which hide behind a mask so that enemies cannot tell where Silver's pupils are pointing to at any moment. Silver has a jaw that can unhinge to eat food that would otherwise be too big for his mouth to handle, and also has a strong skull that can easily survive any collisions or hits taken to it, provided the energy is not too tremendous to do such. Silver's body looks weak and malnourished underneath his unusual red-and-grey robes, with his ribs visible and his lack of fat making it easy to touch and feel his bones. Underneath his robes are a typical white shirt with a tie and a standard pair of grayish pants with a belt. It should be noted that on Silver's bare backside is a huge red tattoo of an inverted cross; it's there upon Silver's request prior to his big battle with the ultra god Zyvoline as a way of showing his great disgust towards said deity. If not wearing his standard outfit, he would wear his militaristic outfit (similar but sharper looking without mage outfit resemblances) or wear a somewhat skimpy black bra with his usual robes tied up around his thighs.
As he was birthed with a somewhat androgynous body, Silver is not particularly male nor female anatomically. This can be seen in his wispy, raspy voice that is not too high nor too low, and can also be seen in his relatively small masculine reproductive organs. His voice can be compared to a somewhat higher-pitched late 90's Dave Mustaine (lead vocalist of Megadeth), though his voice range is varied (Silver can sound quite light or quite deep, but this range isn't as impressive as his friend Pierce Hazel's). He retains several tufts of hair on his head, however, making them the only types of hair to grow across his entire body. Silver's skin is so smooth that if you were to poke him or touch him in any way, there's a good chance your fingers would simply slide down his slick, almost oily clean skin. Even though Silver has a smoother, more rounded out face than that of most men's, just how wrinkly and cross his face can look can make his face look very masculine and downright intimidating. His interests do not necessarily pander to either of the male or female genders as well, simply being interested in deep thinking and the depths of space above all other activities, not necessarily fitting into the male or female demographics all that well. In spite of his androgynous body, Silver prefers male pronouns, as he grew up as a boy and firmly sees himself as a man, though he admittedly likes to question what being a woman would be like for him.
In the second phase of the Zaxinian Lifts, Silver bears a whole new outfit that he often wears when at the Rose Manor and when at his job in the Bloodneck Pub that disguises him from Mallory's vision in addition to her comrades' (but not Platinum Sin's). His black hair is braided back into a ponytail, for one, and the blood from underneath his eyes was cleaned off and instead made into an artificial scar that runs over his nose. He also wears square-lens shades that block his pure white eyes from view, masking his true identity. His signature suit and attire is replaced with a short sleeve navyblue-and-grey jacket, which comes with equally azure gloves and boots. The jacket doesn't cover his full front, exposing his innie belly button and white bra. He also wears shorts that bear the imagery of the Orion constellation on them that reach down about halfway to his knees, and slick black latex that reaches down to his feet and hands. The back of his right hand features a red tattoo of a rose; this can be seen as referencing his deceased girlfriend Crymsia Rose and his demented sister Mallory Zin.
Other features of Silver's anatomy include:
Silver often holds a four-clawed weapon known as the Mind Weaver, which is decorated only in colors of grey with the exception of a ruby embedded in the center. These colors match up with Silver's typical color scheme.
Silver's personality had shaped drastically over the course of The Life and Crimes of Silver Heartgold: Some Kind of Monster and served as a mold for his present-day personality to grow off of, but his behavior and tactics were extremely different back at that period in time. He started out as a mischievous, playful child that yet despised his stepfather's tactics and way of ruling and wished to concentrate on his love for the skies above. As he grew, he became more and more independent, to the point where he could be no longer effectively controlled by others - Silver became nasty and self-centered by the time he invaded the world of Zaxina and took on the greatest skirmish of Zaxinian history against world ruler Zyvoline. This nastiness defined his way of rulership then; he would command his soldiers with a number of threats and strict rulesets and easily crush the combined forces of Zaxina. However, after the supernova impact that caused him to enter a thousand-years' worth of rest, he used his remaining personality to instead promote Fandraxono into a fair, powerful god out of realization for his wrongs and newfound despise of Zin Blood ruling and aid in shaping Zaxina into the Lifts. Following his rest, he became something quite different...
Since the events of Zin Emergence: Rebirth of a God and up until Shadows of Mallory, Silver had been known to have an introverted personality, having kept the mood focused around him then rather mysterious and closed to pondering. He would only let others know of him if they shared a close bond with him, which most didn't. He seems to be devoid of positivity for the most part in Phase 1, very rarely bathing in any sort of self-praise, often taking life with a grim, pessimistic point of view. He looked at everything like it were going to die, as if all life will eventually terminate at once, usually having held no hope for the world. He did make attempts, however, to stop evil and villainy then and was usually successful with his attempts. He was very determined, with him often having worked hard to meet his goals, even if it meant working with people he had personal disdain for, like Valerie Heartgold. Silver was extremely reticent, which made him hard to predict or discover patterns on, which in turn made him dangerous to play around with as there was no telling what he could do to someone next. Silver was typically wrapped in a thin veil of mystery and as such not many people know about what lied under his skin. He seemed to take great pleasure in certain hobbies like stargazing at this point, even a thousand years after his last days of existence. Though he was harsh and kind of blunt in this time period, he was also quite shy, which became a large reason why he worked alone - only the severe injuries suffered by Crymsia in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory would shock him hard enough to make him more socially capable of interaction. This is out of the guilt he suffered over the fact that he let his girlfriend suffer without his aid, resulting in him turning himself into prison for a year straight.
In Phase 1, Silver spent much of his time contemplating the past and wondering just what the hell happened before his reawakening in Zin Emergence. He spent much of his time trying to sleep, staying out of events that didn't really concern or involve him and exploring his dreams. These dreams, often having featured heavy links to his past that he grew to be conscious of as time went by, were ones he pursued no matter the strangeness of their qualities. This also applied to his nightmares, even though they exploited his fears of heights and judgement to his face quite often. He liked to work alone in Phase 1, only barely appreciating the help he received by people like Valerie Heartgold and even his own girlfriend Crymsia Rose.
It should be noted that Silver was a dedicated follower of "Orion Zin" in Phase 1, having devoted many moments of his time to study the stars and pray to his ancestor. He felt very strong thoughts about his beliefs and refused to let anyone separate him from them, believing that Orion would lead him closer to his goals- whoever he was, at the time. His interest would slowly decline after "Intertwined", however, when Crymsia convinced him to spend more time with her rather than with the constellations.
As of the Mallorian Monarch phase's start, Silver has become more alert, extra cautious, and generally super sensitive, especially upon the death of his girlfriend Crymsia. After learning about Mallory being his true sister, he had a panic attack that resulted in him feeling immoral about the idea of killing his own sister. After this event, Silver became more reserved and more cautious, which resulted in him being harder to surprise and more difficult to break through. However, Silver ended up becoming more open to his friends, showing a willingness to bring the split Resistance together and mend what poor relationships he has in order to demote Mallory from power - not kill her, but simply bring her down. He has also opened himself up more, being more willing to share not just his personal information, but also himself and almost anything he possesses sans his robes and weapons. Though he is similar to who he was in Phase 1, he is a lot more open, accepting, and mindful and expresses a higher degree of personality - at the cost of having a harder time channeling his thoughts into his extremely strong dark attacks. Silver is also a lot more flaunty and flirty during Phase 2, as a way of bettering his behavior and buttering his personality. During Phase 2, Silver seems to acknowledge his androgynous body more by not bothering to "correct" anyone that refers to him by female pronouns or terminology, with both types of pronouns working for him (they/them/their also don't hurt him). Under his Raven Soul persona, very little of his personality actually changes, except for the fact he's more quiet and likes to keep to himself.
In spite of his improved personality in Phase 2 and more open mind, he now suffers a whole new set of other flaws. Having not been a leader of any sorts in roughly a thousand years' time, the pressure of leading the Resistance really got him to crack several times in Phase 2, taking up drinking absinthe as a habit to try and be rid of the stress. These responsibilities would begin to chip away at his thinking capability and occasionally incapacitate him of any helpful thought, bringing him into a state of panic and forcing him to either grab some absinthe or try and bury his sorrows through burrowing himself in the likes of Whiskey or Jezebeth. Much of the time, he sometimes even contemplates if he's been making the right choices. That all said, Silver is still a formidable leader that shouldn't be underestimated, even if relatively "new" to the experience.
In Phase 2, Silver began to believe a lot less in Orion, as such beliefs never actually fixed anything for himself or his friends and seemingly got them into a lot worse peril. Having seen the manipulative power of the Leper Messiah for himself, he holds little faith in his religion nowadays and thinks instead that he might have been getting into a scam he wasn't privy of at the time. He is now even unsure of Orion's very existence and questions how helpful he's really been over the past decade- if he was ever there at all. He claims Crymsia broke his "faithful link" with Orion.
One of the most important parts of Silver's personality is his "Moral Code", something he's nearly-consistently followed over the years he's been around for. Occasionally he'd rewrite it here and there, adding up new things he holds close to his heart and removing things that he's changed his mind over. However, if someone is caught defying his moral code, Silver gets really pissed off and tries to attack that person or at least reasonably talk them out of doing such things. Silver's morals mean a lot to him, and it is VERY difficult to make him let go of them. Here are his morals, as follows, written from his viewpoint:
- I advocate for all human rights and adhere to them always. There is no room for bigotry, ignorance or arrogance in my world- all violators of this standard of mine shall be properly and fairly punished. Likewise, I hold no tolerance for rape, incest, or anything outright creepy and will be quick to challenge those that disagree.
- Nobody of my blood deserves death, not even the likes of Mallory Zin. It is against my morals to those that share DNA with myself, no matter what wrongs or sins they have committed in this world. By killing Mallory, we are possibly losing the opportunity to make a fantastic ally out of her- if she was good before, she can be again...
- Unless you are of my blood, anything you do to wrong me or my friends so drastically shall be met with the punishment of endless torture, which I shall achieve through means of my pendulum or through permanent decapitation of some portion of your body that you cannot live much without. You will suffer as I please.
- Nobody gets to lay a finger on any of my children or my beloved girlfriend besides myself. If you plan to see them without me, good luck as I will be there to witness and stare. If you wrong any of them, your life will be what I plan to take away, whether you like it or not... before I heal the wounds you made in my family.
- Defying me, my friends, or what they or I stand for will result in you being face to face with me. I will see to it that you don't get away so easily, especially with what lethal weapons I possess in my hands and mind... keep in mind that you are almost never in a position to betray or hurt us within good reason. I promise.
During Silver's lifespan, he had learnt countless abilities from his foster father "Phoenix", and learned how to harness them via his methods of training. There were several powers that Silver also inherited and quickly learned from his ancestor Orion. Silver's attacks generally rely on and are based around colossal amounts of psychic energy as well as immeasurably robust dark energy, with his incomprehensible attack power added onto his extremely versatile skillpool arguably making him into one of the most powerful beings to have come into existence in the New Fantendoverse and unarguably the strongest of his kind in the Zaxinian Lifts. Silver's powers are absolutely no joke: without so much as even a second thought, he can telekinetically grip any being and snap off their ability to breathe within a mere instant if he so desires, and it doesn't seem to matter how large they are. Through mind reading, Silver can also capture details about his allies and enemies alike.
What exactly Silver can do doesn't appear to be specifically restricted at all, for he can form his dark magic into whatever he wishes without punishment and ejaculate it off exactly how he likes it to, which can make battles against him extremely difficult if he can easily predict what his opponent is doing. Explosive energy orbs, spears made from lightning, and flames made from anger can all be produced as long as that's what Silver is thinking about. He can also make aggressive, high-powered beasts from his energy or even create massive balls of fire that he can launch at planets to completely obliterate them -- alone. His dark energy can be used to send opponents into a viel of darkness, preventing them from being able to see and letting him have a great advantage against them by being able to kick their ass while they're blind. With his pendulum, he can manipulate his opponents' fears and carry out anything he needs to know from them.
Silver also has the rare ability to control practically every other element, though his usage of these abilities is far more reliant on what he reads from tomes and spellbooks alike as he cannot initiate most of those abilities on his own. As Silver is extremely adapt, however, Silver can learn to use water in ways that are just as great as the ways he can use his psychic energy in, as long as he knows his skills first. As Silver mostly relies on his psychic energy and usage of the dark arts alike to plow through his battles, it is rare that he'll come in a battle with different elements, but it is indeed possible for him to show up with varieties of different attacks. While Silver cannot remember most of these powers on his own, with his Mind Weaver he can store additional attacks and use them in battle whenever he pleases and wherever he wants. Being multi-adaptable, he can learn how to use others' attacks as well, though he can't properly replicate certain moves if he doesn't have specific weapons.
It should be noted that Silver is a God and it is by mortal means impossible to kill him, though Silver can still feel pain immense enough to give him a disadvantage in a fight. Due to his incredible origins, however, it is straight-up impossible to descend him from his deity status, for his family is on such a tier of its own that he stands above pretty much any other deity in the immediate area. However, due to Mallory being related to him, she can demote him herself -- though she's also in danger of Silver demoting her just the same. While Ghasja and the Echeno are weaker than Silver and can be destroyed by him, they never get close enough for him to kill and only come around him when his powers are abused.
These are Silver's known powers and abilities. Not all of these are presented and used within the Zaxinian Lifts canon material, but at least he is capable of all of these powers.
These are forms that Silver possesses, but he has never been shown using them and it's unlikely he will ever get into these states within the Zaxinian Lifts stories. However, any of them can happen at any point.
- Inner Zinner: By accepting both his virtues and sins while in a pure state of mind, Silver accesses a secondary form exclusive to him and his blood: Zinner. Inspired much by the Zalgo internet fad, Silver's eyes darken to black as he quickly loses grip on his own consciousness, looking much more limp than before but also becoming extremely dominant and dangerous. He becomes capable of summoning shadowy limbs of various shapes, sizes, textures, and even dimensions, which he can spread out from his eyes or through random pores in his body. He becomes capable of traveling among shadows and infecting others by digging into their skin and seeping into them. It is hypothesized that this hidden power was used by Zin Blood members to infect entire races and spread their influence throughout the cosmos, with "Zin" becoming a name cursed with bad luck and misfortune.
- Bloodlust Silver: Silver's father, better known for being a criminal, happened to be a werewolf- Silver exclusively has this ability as his offspring, with Mallory not having it at all. If the full moon were to be out, and Silver gazed into it for too long (as little as 30 minutes) and someone (or something) were to howl, a reaction would spark in his physique. His eyes would glow bright red as his nails become dangerously long and silvery black fur begins to pop up in places over his backside, but his body would wear out and thin out even more. He loses much of his initial personality for a much hungrier, more bloodthirsty one. He also gains sharper fangs, a wider maw and exceedingly strong testosterone that makes him highly aggressive. The powers would hypothetically revert when sunrise occurs, restoring Silver to his usual state.
- Silver Shadow: A highly dreadful, incredibly dangerous form of Silver known as "The Silver Shadow" shows up in Fantendoverse X: Time, where he is a dark god from the distant future. It is thought by Athena Hawkins that he killed his own sister Mallory, sacrificed his frail worthless body to Orion Zin's long-gone spirit as the new Zaxinian king for something more fitting for his image, and let the powers control him to make him the powerful descendant Orion always wanted. He is unarguably one of the strongest characters in Fantendoverse X: Time, making use of powerful tomes and pendulums to crush the opposition and all of his enemies. His red bodily tentacles, if they were to wrap around somebody, would sap them of all their life and fully heal his body. Notably, he is vulnerable in this form as he sacrifices his Zin blood to become a mighty supreme overlord independent of it- meaning he can be killed.
Silver's restraints on his powers are quite large, however; if notable usage of his extremely abundant energy is going against his intended priorities as ruler of the universe, he will likely suffer extreme pain as all of his power instead backfires on him. For example, Silver is allowed to fell Mallory in exchange for the throne as it may bring him towards his ancient desires to dominate the universe, but he is not allowed to use this power to the max to tackle beings such as The Threat or anyone within the Multiverse Fighters Association. Silver must minimize this pain by wisely choosing when and where to use his god-like powers. To punish Silver, he loses all access to his powers for 24 hours if he abuses his incredible state of power in any way- an unfortunate side effect to his immense power which was also inherited from his ancestors. The reason why Zin Blood members possess this trait is to ensure that they dare not disobey the moral code of Orion Zin by using their powers against his wishes. His strongest powers may also catch the attention of beings like Ghasja and The Echeno, who can track him down and punish him in his vulnerable state. Even though Silver is such an excellent combatant, his abilities are restricted by his no-nonsense bloodline characteristics, and puts him on par with his other teammates in fights that aren't important enough.
In addition, Silver is prone to being distracted when using his psychic powers: if someone were to divert his attention, Silver may cast the wrong power or corrupt it in such a way that it backfires on himself or does something else that he didn't intend. He also doesn't fight against multiple enemies very well, as he is forced to strategize and hold out on using his psychic abilities until it's a good time- if his enemies are smart enough, they can effectively gang on him and beat him up senselessly, completely rendering him useless. Though Silver is an immortal, he is not invincible to physical damage or pain; both take a toll on his personality and abilities immensely if he suffers enough and may bring him to surrendering in a battle. However, he can self-heal if given a long enough period of time. Silver is also a mediocre physical fighter; if his psychic powers prove to be ineffective, his only physical weapon happens to be the Mind Weaver, which is a below-average physical fighting tool and is not comparable to the likes of even a Bronze Sword from the Fire Emblem series. However, it is serviceable enough, and gives Silver some defensive coverage as he tries to find a way to retreat.
It should also be noted that Silver's skin is extremely vulnerable to being cut up; if you attack him with a blade, he won't take damage (unless removed of Zin status temporarily) but instead he will flinch and lose a lot of his energy to fight, which can make battles for him very tricky against swordsmen. This is because of his buttery skin, which can be cut through easily and cause him immense pain. This makes Ike a consistent challenger to Silver and may even make someone like Cupcake deal a lot of damage to him. Silver may become emotionally vulnerable in the heat of the moment, which might make him submissive to criticism he can't take well or the fact that he has a fear of heights, impairing him in battle and forcing him to step out unless the battle itself is obligatory.
Using his Zaxinian Sage Badge, Silver Zin can unlock his true potential as "Suzerain Silver", the most powerful form of him available. Already exceeding the powers of all deities and mortals alike in the Zaxinian Lifts in his base form, Silver becomes one of the single most powerful individuals to ever live in the established canon surrounding him in his Sage form. This form restores his imperial mindset from a thousand years ago and restructures his powers to make them ever-stronger, with his morals in this form merging with his typical personality to make him into an extremely powerful hero with an unbreakable sense of justice. Because of his form focusing him almost entirely on the scope of battle and victory, he tends to ignore everything outside of it; if others are getting hurt or even dying, he will not save them due to his immensely heavy combat focus. Typically, Silver can only access this form via concentrating his thoughts vigorously on "Orion" and pleading to "Him" to unlock the lost part of his soul left 1000 years back in the past, which in turn changes him severely. In his sage transformation, all of Silver's red turns to blue, including the stained blood underneath his eyes.
Suzerain Silver's personality differs greatly from his standard self's, being incredibly more cunning and intelligent, being more of a wisecracker while also being much more brave. Through the power of his Zaxinian Sage Badge, Silver gains even more incredible powers and abilities, but this comes at the cost of some glaring flaws. For one, he is significantly more reckless, making him far more likely to kill his friends or easily get out of control, which makes him an even stronger threat than Mallory due to his obscene powers and ability to ignore his Zin Blood-related power punishments. He is almost impossible to talk to in this form because he pushes most people aside. Suzerain Silver often tries to use his most powerful skills against his enemies, but this brings him down to his standard self if he succeeds - and punishes him to be in his Zin-less form for TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, rendering him extremely vulnerable to death at the likes of Mallory and comrades.
Some of his new powers include:
- All-Seeing Mind: Silver can teleport wherever he needs to in the Zaxinian Lifts without a limit, as long as he can see the location firmly in his mind and as long as he's been there before or has seen photos of it. He cannot teleport anywhere outside of the Zaxinian Lifts unless he has a permit from a deity to be able to visit places outside of Zaxinian territory. This is extremely useful in case he needs to share someone like Mallory.
- Master's Pendulum: With his vastly improved pendulum, Silver can entrance others' bodily muscles into obeying his commands; he can move them up, down, and all around as he ties psychic chains around them to keep them still. The chains are one with his mind: he can manipulate how they twist and turn so he can torment, choke, and tie up his foes. With this move, he can also use his chains to swing them around like ball-and-chains.
- Silencer: By throwing all of his power into a swing of his Mind Weaver weapon, Silver can take away anyone's life in an instant, including any and all deities. However, such a swing takes all of the energy away from his body, leaving him unconscious and degrading him to his origin state. He becomes vulnerable to death at this stage. This is a move best reserved for the worst of foes, and needs to be timed right for his range is short.
Relationships with other characters
- Silver has many relationships with various members of the Zaxinian Lifts cast, but for the sake of not filling up the article with filler, the relationships mentioned here are his most important ones. For a list of relationships with characters outside of the Zaxinian Lifts, see this page.
Silver tends to not share his feelings about others very often, but he held a sweet spot for Crymsia within his "empty heart" whilst she was still alive. With Crymsia, Silver tried incredibly hard to defend her from harm and always stayed around to ensure that she was as safe as possible. If he was paranoid enough, he would take Crymsia on his adventures with him so that he knew that she is indeed safe. While he tended to be pretty mild about his feelings towards her in the public domain, he was much less subtle when alone with her and could fully relax without being pressured in any way, though he tended to get nervous when Crymsia started getting quite flirty with him. In fact, he could become unintimidating and very soft around her, contrasting significantly from his usual harsh, seemingly "abrasive" typical behavior. Silver put faith often in Crymsia, believing that she could stand on her own in a battle, with his theory based on his adventures with her in both Nature Warrior games. Crymsia was aware of Silver being nervous of speaking of his feelings towards her, and kept her mouth shut about their relationship when in public.
Following Crymsia's death and the birth of the Mallorian Monarch, he spent most of his time isolated from the rest of the world and locked himself away for keeping Mallory alive instead of taking the opportunity to kill her. However, when he was invited by the Resistance to meet new recruits such as Whiskey, he had a change of heart and chose to stay within the Resistance. He formed a special bond with Whiskey, and the two started gaining a relationship of sorts. While Silver doesn't believe it'll be anything as special and dear to his heart as his relationship with Crymsia, he does hold deep care for her, highly appreciating her optimism and ability to see the best in each situation. He's also very fond of her strength and really appreciates her support in battle whenever she provides it to him. Whenever Silver hangs out at some place, he's often seen drinking away with Whiskey, the two often somewhat drunk in each other's arms and just chilling. Whiskey has very positive feelings about Silver, claiming he's "very underestimated" and yet a "charismatic duder" that can hardly do anything wrong in spite of his abrasive nature. She always tries to defend him when she can because his attention to her makes he feel really happy (he doesn't brush her off for being a chatterbox), and threatens to punch faces in if they mess with him or herself.
Despite of Jezebeth attaching herself to him as a sort of parasite, he is actually very fond of her. Occasionally he may get pissed at her whenever she does something wrong and punish her for it, but he really does appreciate her abilities as a bodyguard and is personally glad to have her around. Silver thinks she's a fun person to talk to and is happy to share his thoughts and wisdom with her whenever she's in the mood for hearing, and is very interested in her life story thanks to her ancient history as the lost guardian of an abandoned village. She's not comfortable talking about that village, but she trusts Silver to a degree where she can share details to him, something he appreciates as he finds it very relieving to hear that people trust him. It's iffy to him whenever she attacks someone he likes, such as Whiskey Lager or Pierce Hazel, but he is forgiving of it as Jezebeth never kills them and it's more-so playful tackling than actual physical violence. That said, Silver is more annoyed at how often his energy serves as a "meal" for Jezebeth, with her feeding off his energy every three days or so in different ways, which can easily exhaust him and cause him to be grumpy after such engagements (though he personally finds "mild" joy in them).
Silver and Valerie really do not get along well at all, to the point where some even consider them to be rivals in a way. Valerie often teases Silver and drives him to the point of absolute agony whenever she possibly can, and always forces a bunch of her chores on him when the chance is given. Silver wishes to seek some kind of revenge towards her without hurting Valerie directly, though he can think maliciously if Valerie pulled something horrible enough on him as is. Even though Silver shows strong disdain for Valerie in the public domain and is open about this to even his worst enemies, he clearly does not want to hurt her and he actually scars the hell out of anyone who dares lay a finger on his "sister" with the torment he can bring from his pendulum weapon. While Silver seldom gets along with her, always fighting over small things like coffee with her, he is deep inside proud of her accomplishments and is honored that his "replacement sister" is a genuinely good person in spite of all the weird things that he tends to hate about her.
Silver and Pierce are an inseparable pair of best friends that have been getting along considerably well since the events of General's Journey. Though the two have been known to tease and torment each other at times for mischievous fun purposes (a rare example of Silver having fun in Phase 1), they mostly like to hang around together and discuss things that are on their minds. Pierce is fairly interested in the cosmos and is intrigued by what the Zin has to say about them, while Silver is intrigued by his past and can relate to his love for brain-challenging puzzles and the like. When together, they are typically found resting on a couch together or going out on walks in safe territory, and when battling, they tend to function as a pair: while Pierce holds foes in place, Silver crushes their bones. Their relationship appears to feature no limits - the two are such strong friends that they shower in the exact same stalls and occasionally sleep in each other's company. They share a lot of trust in each other, with both well aware that the other isn't stupid enough to do anything dirty to them without permission. Though Silver sees Pierce as a very strong friend and nothing more, Pierce actually bears a huge crush on Silver but keeps it silent as he knows Silver won't return it.
Though Silver and Ike have gotten into their fair share of disputes over the years, they have evolved into a pair of friends that highly respect each other to great degrees. They would vent about their problems to each other and listen for each other's advice and condolences, and occasionally hang out in the same spare when they don't have anything better to do. They are a wondrous working pair when faced with troublesome dilemmas; they work together very well and ensure that things move forward rather than backwards if possible. In battle, Ike may slice up enemies with his Ragnell and hand them off to Silver so he can finish them off, or instead let Silver thrust something far away so he can Aether through their bodies with ease. The two have considerable trust in each other, with Silver trusting Ike more than anyone else with the exception of his beloved ones. Even on opposite sides of the Resistance, he still gets along with Ike, and the two occasionally call up on each other to exchange situations and advice. Though they can get heated over the phone, both bear no real ill will for each other and try to stay out of each other's way when things get aggressive.
Scotch and Silver used to be alright friends at most that held trust in each other, but ever since the mid-story intermission of Shadows of Mallory where they fought, the two are straight-up enemies. Scotch firmly believes that Mallory should die for all the wrong she's committed and that her presence threatens the Zaxinian Lifts for centuries to come if she is not destroyed as soon as possible, which angers Silver as he believes that Mallory could be a good person if they can just cool her jets and that killing her means stooping to her level. As such, neither agree with the other on practically anything regarding her, and this difference in their opinions led to the division of the Resistance into two. Silver does not hate Scotch, but feels that he can really be off his rocker and formulate some overly violent plans for a man that has tried to prove himself to be benevolent and believes that he's not an appropriate leader for any team. Meanwhile, Scotch hates Silver's guts and straight-up wants to kill him, to a degree where if Mallory would guarantee even momentary world peace with his capture, Scotch would go out of his way to go kidnap the mage. They have a very troubled relationship.
In the ancient days, Silver and Mallory used to get along very well and were an unbreakable tag team. However, ever since Silver left his power to Fandraxono shortly prior to his untimely 1000-year knockout, Mallory has felt great disdain towards her brother, with her hatred building up considerably over the millennium and turning her insane. For everything she's done to people like Syi and his replacement sister Valerie, as well as his girlfriend Crymsia, Silver's relationship towards her has turned to strong hate. Although Silver is opposed to killing her due to his belief that she could change if she was a good person before, he is all for turning her empire inside out before she does anything considerably worse. Prior to his unveiling that Mallory shouldn't die, Silver was actually all for killing her - before feeling guilty for wishing death upon his sibling. Silver's affection for Mallory is fairly strong: near the end of Shadows of Mallory, he hugged her to prove he didn't hate her and really wants her to return to a normal lifestyle so they may live together or near each other in harmony. Though Mallory appears to be unfazed by many of Silver's attempts to restore their old sibling bond, Silver is still determined to make peace with the (supposedly) last of his bloodline.
As she is the only non-Zin Herald that Silver himself is aware of, Silver has particular curiosity about Zellen and her whole "character". Ever since their first meeting - which resulted in the birth of a child named Bronzelle - he has been particularly "afraid" of her in a sense. She sparks up something inside of him that others can rarely cast over him: fear. Because Zellen is one of a few individuals that can potentially give Silver a fight that might shut down his deity barriers temporarily, he is always conscious and fearful about being around someone with her skill, especially noting her lack of care for life. When around her, he attempts to keep his cool, but a lack of well-built defensive responses to the things she is capable of can end up breaking through his toughness and conformity and renders his emotions vulnerable... which would be lethal if Zellen ever took advantage of it. However, in spite of his fears regarding Zellen, he has a large amount of respect for her and is fine with spending time with her as long as she doesn't kill someone he knows and actually likes. He also regards her as one of his closer friends, almost to a degree where he's just slightly crushing on her. He has been greatly thankful to Zellen for expanding his boundaries of interest and for the generous help she offered to him sometime prior to Shadows of Mallory's second half.
|“You're... You're a strong one, Silver... [coughs loudly] Please get rid of Mallory as soon as possible, that's my final...request...”|
|—Crymsia Rose and Silver Zin|
|“[to himself] She's kind of acting like how she used to be... [looks down at the floor] Is poisoning her with her allergy wrong? Is she returning to the way she was?”|
“Don't think that way, Silver. [looks at him dead in the eyes] We can't just forgive rapists running around these parts, y'know? Maybe that's just me, because I come from a series that's E for Everyone, but I don't see much to forgive her for.”
|—Silver Zin and Endal the Monkey|
|“Coming! [gets up from the ground, with Mallory helping pull him up] Let's go inside, sister. We can frolic through the meadow again tomorrow... I hope we'll be friends forever.”|
“[walking onto the golden-tiled floors] I think we will be, Silv... nothing can separate us! We'll always be the best of friends, and it'll never change.”
|—Young Silver and Young Mallory|
- Silver Zin was one of the most challenging and complex characters to develop for the Zaxinian Lifts.
- Silver was originally a character on the Zolaran Archives Wiki, and is the only one from said wiki that is close to his roots in terms of personality and abilities. While other characters like Crymsia and Valerie are also quite similar to how they were before, Silver has very hardly changed at all whilst those tow characters gained a lot more depth to them. Silver retains his mystery veil.
- Interestingly, his character mindset at the time reflected that of the creator's, Athena Hawkins, which resulted in her making him into a very in-depth character compared to nearly any other character Athena made on that wiki. As such, he was very similar to Pierce Hazel and Syinara Wyne due to his introspective nature.
- Silver's more recent incarnation as of 2016 has brought in many elements from Athena Hawkins' life and several of his current personality traits reflect off the things she has been feeling from time to time again. Due to the Zaxinian Lifts being reflective of Athena's mind as a whole and Silver having deeply tied connections to Athena, he was made into the Lifts' main protagonist. For more inspirations, see here.
- Interestingly, his character mindset at the time reflected that of the creator's, Athena Hawkins, which resulted in her making him into a very in-depth character compared to nearly any other character Athena made on that wiki. As such, he was very similar to Pierce Hazel and Syinara Wyne due to his introspective nature.
- While having taken his name from the Sonic the Hedgehog character named Silver, his ideals and personality on the Adventures of White wiki actually reflected those of Shadow the Hedgehog as well as Athena Hawkins.
- Elements of the "Shadow" character were retained in the current incarnation of Silver, with Zin being encapsulated for a long time just like him and carrying the mission to find out more about himself and why he exists.
- However, unlike Shadow, a lot of Silver's lore was established already and his reasons for finding out more about himself are arguably more important: he is a god that was just woken up after a full millennium and suffers from amnesia that prevents him from remembering his imperial past.
- When Silver dreams, he is shown to resemble his AoWiki self, as do many characters that were present on that wiki before. Silver has conscious relationships with some of TheCrystalHero (t∣b∣c)'s characters in these dreams, such as White, Fuegon, and Saralyx. He also sees characters like Zellen and Mallory in that style, even in spite of the fact they weren't on that wiki before.
- Silver's fascination with outer space and stars was inspired by the atmosphere of the Metallica instrumental entitled "Orion". It is also inspired by Athena's own interest in space and what lies beyond the planet Earth -- one of Silver's very dreams is to drift through the stars and just don't give a damn about anything. He wants to be free, like the stars.
- Rather unsurprisingly, Metallica's "Orion" is also his favorite music track of all time. It give his mind room to wonder and think, with the song ultimately driving him to come up with all sorts of ideas and thoughts, but also allows him to relax and ease stress. Orion is also the only metal track Silver likes.
- Though Silver dislikes heavy metal music, he can often be found singing the lyrics of such songs in the shower, accompanied by what sounds like a strange cackling noise that sounds neither masculine nor feminine. He actively collects lyric sheets. The song he sings most is Black Sabbath’s “Sabbra Cadabra”.
- Silver particularly likes to work with B-rated movies playing in the background. He is fond of horrible films such as Jaws: The Revenge and actively collects them when nobody’s looking. He hides them in the closet in his Rose Manor chamber, and refuses to let anyone but Whiskey, Jezebeth, or Zellen access this collection.
- Silver additionally likes watering and taking care of plants, having a notably massive amount of them littered behind glass windows in his room. He particularly likes raising carnivorous plants that like to bit his hand, though due to his thing for biting, he never minds no matter how much concern Whiskey might show.
- Silver is an acoustic musician, though prefers to not really showcase such elements of himself to people. He is skilled solely with an acoustic guitar and shows no interest in learning any other instrument apart from the piano, on which he is simply a mediocre player. He used to experiment in a duo musician project with Valerie.
- Silver Zin shows a lack of interest in the holidays or even his own birthdays, almost never celebrating them and therefore being something of a party pooper in that regard. Each one passes by like it were nothing worth noting to himself, even events that are celebrated by his friends in the Resistance. It is said that the lack of presents, gifts or visits he's received in his youth and in the present day have contributed heavily to this.
- Silver is uncertain of his sexuality or romantic orientation, judging it by his lack of interest in cohabitation during Phase 1 and his confused state of affairs in Phase 2. However, he considers himself to be as straight as an arrow, given nearly all his experiences were with women, but has openly let Ike kiss his cheek in Shadows of Mallory without a single twitch.
- While he has never participated in any carnal acts with a male, he does find a few to be somewhat attractive. He finds Ike in particular to be rather handsome, but shows no desire in cohabitation with him, a thought also shared by the swordsmaster who doesn't want to exactly do the do with him either.
- Silver's sexual orientation, according to him, is up for himself and others to debate since he is too inexperienced to really think he should be making judgments just yet.
- While Silver has mostly only had these sorts of times with his girlfriends, he (mostly willingly) participated in an act with Zellen once to grant her an unusually powerful child. It is unknown why Silver let something like this slide, but it might be due to Zellen's more "active" personality that dominates Silver's passive self. It wasn't the only time where they got together, either.
- Interestingly, while Silver dislikes Heralds and therefore just about all of them (excluding Zellen), he himself is a Herald: he can go to any universe he knows of with his portal powers. However, he does not possess the Stenographer Stones and is an amateur at using these powers. Silver tends to dislike going to other universes, anyway, due to his fear of the Zaxinian Lifts sinking without his presence.
- Silver is very secretly afraid of heights, to the point where he refused to battle Queen Mallory at a point due to the location taking place upon an airplane. While that battle ended up happening anyway, Silver lost due to him being unable to conquer his fear while taking blows from Mallory and her henchmen / henchwomen. Ever since, Silver goes into a fury whenever someone brings up his fear of heights.
- Following the transformation of Zaxina into the Zaxinian Lifts, Silver hadn't been seen for a thousand years. However, various relics depicting him were discovered during that time, and people made their own interpretations of brave, iconic statues / arts depicting him. Many of these depictions resulted in the creation of holidays in the Zaxinian Lifts that mirror those on Earth, with variations of Silver being used to depict these holidays. For example, a Cupid-like Silver represents Valentine's Day.
- Silver has only kissed a few people throughout his entire lifespan, most notably Crymsia Rose, Whiskey Lager, and Zellen Harley Quimbleson. The latter is the only non-Zaxinian person he has ever shown actual affection towards.
- Silver wields a part-time job as a soup tester for Duck Soup Reviews and is specially fond of the stuff; especially when it's certified delicious. He gets maybe $10 for every successful review.