| Silver Zin|
(1026, born April 15th)
|81 lbs||⚤️ Hetero|
Silver Zin (known for a while following "reawakening" as Silver Heartgold) is a key figure in the lore of the Zaxinian Lifts, being the heart of its cast and also being deeply rooted into the overall story, starting from The Life and Crimes of Silver Heartgold: Some Kind of Monster. Silver is an immortal of incalculable power, fueled by the power of long-dead ancestor Orion and the gift of power itself, being granted strength in infinite numbers. He was the king of the Shadow Cage when his maximum potential was realized and broke it free from imprisonment, and also was the one responsible for morphing the old world of Zaxina into the Lifts that are known in the present day. He is unaware of all of his holy beginnings, having lost those memories from a hard impact that put him in a deep thousand-year sleep, though as of Shadows of Mallory he is slowly regaining that information about himself. He is a Shadow human, much like his sister Mallory Zin. Like his sister and daughter, he is part of the Zin Blood.
Born with the rare genetics that would already make him into an indestructible god of power, Silver grew up in a rich household and trained his powers with the Fandraxorcist, who temporarily played as his father, and Zodiez, who remained his mother until the Battle of Zaxina. He foresaw through his first stepfather's selfish plans to keep the then-locked up Shadow Cage in that state permanently and murdered him in the explosions that would end up setting the cage's people free, and played a huge role in the War on Zyvoline. He then defeated that colossal god in an almighty battle, rendering him victorious. After Zaxina - what the Zaxinian Lifts was before - went unstable, a supernova-powered explosion hit Silver directly in the gut, knocking him unconscious and forcing him into a sleep he couldn't foresee. Fandraxono, who separated from Zyvoline, then wiped everyone's memories of the incident as part of a timeline reset, though some could resist the raw power of the forgetfulness waves.
He was soon woken up from his long slumber, pulled to his senses by the likes of C.O.T.S. as well as Valerie Heartgold, who he quickly confused to be his own sister due to her name's pronunciation being nearly identical to Mallory's. He lost every memory regarding his past, but retained his impressive powers and expressive vocabulary. His interests had not changed much, with much of his time spent stargazing or engaging in personal experiments, although he expresses no control in dominating or controlling empires as he once had, instead sharing his concerns about the weakening state of the Lifts and the great evils entering it and threatening it big-time. He seems to be lost in his thoughts often and tends to come off as easily annoyed or angered, preferring time to himself or tending to his current wife. He remains mostly isolated, in spite of his great relationships, as he is generally afraid of being around people.
Due to him being a Herald, no alternative universe alternations of him exist. This means that this Silver Zin is the one and only in existence. To read over his role and significance in the Zaxinian Lifts, which aren't documented here, you can read them here.
Silver is an exceptionally tall Zaxinian Kittuman, boasting devil's horn-shaped cat ears, an unfurled black mess of hair, and a very frail figure. Silver has pure white eyes, with dried blood hanging under them to hand off the impression that he's more than capable of standing a fight. Silver's white eyes pose as an organic screen for his hidden red irises, which hide behind a mask so that enemies cannot tell where Silver's pupils are pointing to at any moment. Silver has a jaw that can unhinge to eat food that would otherwise be too big for his mouth to handle, and also has a strong skull that can easily survive any collisions or hits taken to it, provided the energy is not too tremendous to do such. Silver's body looks weak and malnourished underneath his unusual red-and-grey robes, with his ribs visible and his lack of fat making it easy to touch and feel his bones. Underneath his robes are a typical white shirt with a tie and a standard pair of grayish pants with a belt. It should be noted that on Silver's bare backside is a huge red tattoo of an inverted cross; it's there upon Silver's request prior to his big battle with the ultra god Zyvoline as a way of showing his great disgust towards said deity. If not wearing his standard outfit, he would wear his militaristic outfit (similar but sharper looking without mage outfit resemblances) or wear a somewhat skimpy black bra with his usual robes tied up around his thighs.
As he was birthed with a somewhat androgynous body, Silver is not particularly male nor female anatomically. This can be seen in his wispy, raspy voice that is not too high nor too low, and can also be seen in his crotch, which is that of a man's in spite of his body completely lacking body or facial hair all around. His voice can be compared to a somewhat higher-pitched late 90's Dave Mustaine (lead vocalist of Megadeth). He retains several tufts of hair on his head, however, making them the only types of hair to grow across his entire body. Silver's skin is so smooth that if you were to poke him or touch him in any way, there's a good chance your fingers would simply slide down his slick, almost oily clean skin. Even though Silver has a smoother, more rounded out face than that of most men's, just how wrinkly and cross his face can look can make his face look very masculine and downright intimidating. His interests do not necessarily pander to either of the male or female genders as well, simply being interested in deep thinking and the depths of space above all other activities, not necessarily fitting into the male or female demographics all that well. In spite of his androgynous body, Silver prefers male pronouns, as he grew up as a boy and firmly sees himself as a man, though he admittedly likes to question what being a woman would be like for him.
In the second phase of the Zaxinian Lifts, Silver bears a whole new outfit that he often wears when at the Rose Manor and when at his job in the Bloodneck Pub that disguises him from Mallory's vision in addition to her comrades' (but not Platinum Sin's). His black hair is braided back into a ponytail, for one, and the blood from underneath his eyes was cleaned off and instead made into an artificial scar that runs over his nose. He also wears square-lens shades that block his pure white eyes from view, masking his true identity. His signature suit and attire is replaced with a short sleeve navyblue-and-grey jacket, which comes with equally azure gloves and boots. The jacket doesn't cover his full front, exposing his innie belly button and white bra. He also wears shorts that bear the imagery of the Orion constellation on them that reach down about halfway to his knees, and slick black latex that reaches down to his feet and hands. The back of his right hand features a red tattoo of a rose; this can be seen as referencing his deceased girlfriend Crymsia Rose and his demented sister Mallory Zin.
Other features of Silver's anatomy include:
Silver often holds a four-clawed weapon known as the Mind Weaver, which is decorated only in colors of grey with the exception of a ruby embedded in the center. These colors match up with Silver's typical color scheme.
Silver's personality had shaped drastically over the course of The Life and Crimes of Silver Heartgold: Some Kind of Monster and served as a mold for his present-day personality to grow off of, but his behavior and tactics were extremely different back at that period in time. He started out as a mischievous, playful child that yet despised his stepfather's tactics and way of ruling and wished to concentrate on his love for the skies above. As he grew, he became more and more independent, to the point where he could be no longer effectively controlled by others - Silver became nasty and self-centered by the time he invaded the world of Zaxina and took on the greatest skirmish of Zaxinian history against world ruler Zyvoline. This nastiness defined his way of rulership then; he would command his soldiers with a number of threats and strict rulesets and easily crush the combined forces of Zaxina. However, after the supernova impact that caused him to enter a thousand-years' worth of rest, he used his remaining personality to instead promote Fandraxono into a fair, powerful god out of realization for his wrongs and newfound despise of Zin Blood ruling and aid in shaping Zaxina into the Lifts. Following his rest, he became something quite different...
Since the events of Zin Emergence: Rebirth of a God and up until Shadows of Mallory, Silver had been known to have an introverted personality, having kept the mood focused around him then rather mysterious and unopen to pondering. He would only let others know of him if they shared a close bond with him, which most didn't. He seems to be devoid of positivity for the most part in Phase 1, very rarely bathing in any sort of self-praise, often taking life with a grim, pessimistic point of view. He looked at everything like it were going to die, as if all life will eventually terminate at once, usually having held no hope for the world. He did make attempts, however, to stop evil and villainy then and was usually successful with his attempts. He was very determined, with him often having worked hard to meet his goals, even if it meant working with people he had personal disdain for, like Valerie Heartgold. Silver was extremely reticent, which made him hard to predict or discover patterns on, which in turn made him dangerous to play around with as there was no telling what he could do to someone next. Silver was typically wrapped in a thin veil of mystery and as such not many people know about what lied under his skin. He seemed to take great pleasure in certain hobbies like stargazing at this point, even a thousand years after his last days of existence.
As of the Mallorian Monarch phase's start, Silver has become more alert, extra cautious, and generally super sensitive, especially upon the death of his girlfriend Crymsia. After learning about Mallory being his true sister, he had a panic attack that resulted in him feeling immoral about the idea of killing his own sister. After this event, Silver became more reserved and more cautious, which resulted in him being harder to surprise and more difficult to break through. However, Silver ended up becoming more open to his friends, showing a willingness to bring the split Resistance together and mend what poor relationships he has in order to demote Mallory from power - not kill her, but simply bring her down. He has also opened himself up more, being more willing to share not just his personal information, but also himself and almost anything he possesses sans his robes and weapons. Though he is similar to who he was in Phase 1, he is a lot more open, accepting, and mindful and expresses a higher degree of personality - at the cost of having a harder time channeling his thoughts into his extremely strong dark attacks. During Phase 2, Silver seems to acknowledge his androgynous body more by not bothering to "correct" anyone that refers to him by female pronouns or terminology, with both types of pronouns working for him (they/them/their also don't hurt him).
Suzerain Silver's personality differs greatly from his standard self's, being incredibly more cunning and intelligent, being more of a wisecracker while also being much more brave. Through the power of his Zaxinian Sage Badge, Silver gains even more incredible powers and abilities, but this comes at the cost of some glaring flaws. For one, he is significantly more reckless, making him far more likely to kill his friends or easily get out of control, which makes him an even stronger threat than Mallory due to his obscene powers and ability to ignore his Zin Blood-related power punishments. He is almost impossible to talk to in this form because he pushes most people aside. Suzerain Silver often tries to use his most powerful skills against his enemies, but this brings him down to his standard self if he succeeds - and punishes him to be in his Zin-less form for TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, rendering him extremely vulnerable to death at the likes of Mallory and comrades.
During Silver's lifespan, he had learnt countless abilities from his foster father "Phoenix", and learned how to harness them via his methods of training. There were several powers that Silver also inherited and quickly learned from his ancestor Orion. Silver's attacks generally rely on and are based around colossal amounts of psychic energy as well as immeasurably robust dark energy, with his incomprehensible attack power added onto his extremely versatile skillpool arguably making him into one of the most powerful beings to have come into existence in the New Fantendoverse and unarguably the strongest of his kind in the Zaxinian Lifts. Silver's powers are absolutely no joke: without so much as even a second thought, he can telekinetically grip any being and snap off their ability to breathe within a mere instant if he so desires, and it doesn't seem to matter how large they are. Through mind reading, Silver can also capture details about his allies and enemies alike.
What exactly Silver can do doesn't appear to be specifically restricted at all, for he can form his dark magic into whatever he wishes without punishment and send it off exactly how he likes it to, which can make battles against him extremely difficult if he can easily predict what his opponent is doing. Explosive energy orbs, spears made from lightning, and flames made from anger can all be produced as long as that's what Silver is thinking about. He can also make aggressive, high-powered beasts from his energy or even create massive balls of fire that he can launch at planets to completely obliterate them -- alone. His dark energy can be used to send opponents into a viel of darkness, preventing them from being able to see and letting him have a great advantage against them by being able to kick their ass while they're blind. With his pendulum, he can manipulate his opponents' fears and carry out anything he needs to know from them.
Silver also has the rare ability to control practically every other element, though his usage of these abilities is far more reliant on what he reads from tomes and spellbooks alike as he cannot initiate most of those abilities on his own. As Silver is extremely adapt, however, Silver can learn to use water in ways that are just as great as the ways he can use his psychic energy in, as long as he knows his skills first. As Silver mostly relies on his psychic energy and usage of the dark arts alike to plow through his battles, it is rare that he'll come in a battle with different elements, but it is indeed possible for him to show up with varieties of different attacks. While Silver cannot remember most of these powers on his own, with his Mind Weaver he can store additional attacks and use them in battle whenever he pleases and wherever he wants. Being multi-adaptable, he can learn how to use others' attacks as well, though he can't properly replicate certain moves if he doesn't have specific weapons.
It should be noted that Silver is a God and it is by mortal means impossible to kill him, though Silver can still feel pain immense enough to give him a disadvantage in a fight. Due to his incredible origins, however, it is straight-up impossible to descend him from his deity status, for his family is on such a tier of its own that he stands above pretty much any other deity in the immediate area. However, due to Mallory being related to him, she can demote him herself -- though she's also in danger of Silver demoting her just the same. While Ghasja and the Echeno are weaker than Silver and can be destroyed by him, they never get close enough for him to kill and only come around him when his powers are abused.
Silver's restraints on his powers are quite large, however; if his usage of his extremely abundant energy is going against his actual priorities, he will suffer extreme pain as all of his power backfires on him. Silver must minimize this pain by keeping his power down to a minimum, and must not cause abundant amounts of destruction or he will drive the attention of the Ghasja and The Echeno demons, potentially dooming the Zaxinian Lifts as Silver would be momentarily paralyzed for long enough to be killed. To punish Silver, he loses all access to his powers for 24 hours if he abuses his incredible state of power in any way -- an unfortunate side effect to his immense power which was also inherited from his ancestors. In addition, Silver is prone to being distracted: if someone attempts to divert his attention, his mind can make something he doesn't wish to occur. Silver is also a terrible physical fighter; if magic doesn't work on somebody, he's totally worthless and serves no purpose in battle. It should also be noted that Silver's skin is extremely vulnerable to being cut up; if you attack him with a blade, he won't take damage (unless removed of Zin status temporarily) but instead he will flinch and lose a lot of his energy to fight, which can make battles for him very tricky against swordsmen. This makes Ike a consistent challenger to Silver and may even make someone like Cupcake deal a lot of damage to him.
Using his Zaxinian Sage Badge, Silver Zin can unlock his true potential as "Suzerain Silver", the most powerful form of him available. Already exceeding the powers of all deities and mortals alike in the Zaxinian Lifts in his base form, Silver becomes one of the single most powerful individuals to ever live in the established canon surrounding him in his Sage form. This form restores his imperial mindset from a thousand years ago and restructures his powers to make them ever-stronger, with his morals in this form merging with his typical personality to make him into an extremely powerful hero with an unbreakable sense of justice. Because of his form focusing him almost entirely on the scope of battle and victory, he tends to ignore everything outside of it; if others are getting hurt or even dying, he will not save them due to his immensely heavy combat focus. Typically, Silver can only access this form via concentrating his thoughts vigorously on "Orion" and pleading to "Him" to unlock the lost part of his soul left 1000 years back in the past, which in turn changes him severely. In his sage transformation, all of Silver's red turns to blue, including the stained blood underneath his eyes.
Some of his new powers include:
- All-Seeing Mind: Silver can teleport wherever he needs to in the Zaxinian Lifts without a limit, as long as he can see the location firmly in his mind and as long as he's been there before or has seen photos of it. He cannot teleport anywhere outside of the Zaxinian Lifts unless he has a permit from a deity to be able to visit places outside of Zaxinian territory. This is extremely useful in case he needs to share someone like Mallory.
- Master's Pendulum: With his vastly improved pendulum, Silver can entrance others' bodily muscles into obeying his commands; he can move them up, down, and all around as he ties psychic chains around them to keep them still. The chains are one with his mind: he can manipulate how they twist and turn so he can torment, choke, and tie up his foes. With this move, he can also use his chains to swing them around like ball-and-chains.
- Silencer: By throwing all of his power into a swing of his Mind Weaver weapon, Silver can take away anyone's life in an instant, including any and all deities. However, such a swing takes all of the energy away from his body, leaving him unconscious and degrading him to his origin state. He becomes vulnerable to death at this stage. This is a move best reserved for the worst of foes, and needs to be timed right for his range is short.
Relationships with other characters
- Silver has many relationships with various members of the Zaxinian Lifts cast, but for the sake of not filling up the article with filler, the relationships mentioned here are his most important ones.
Silver tends to not share his feelings about others very often, but he held a sweet spot for Crymsia within his "empty heart" whilst she was still alive. With Crymsia, Silver tried incredibly hard to defend her from harm and always stayed around to ensure that she was as safe as possible. If he was paranoid enough, he would take Crymsia on his adventures with him so that he knew that she is indeed safe. While he tended to be pretty mild about his feelings towards her in the public domain, he was much less subtle when alone with her and could fully relax without being pressured in any way, though he tended to get nervous when Crymsia started getting quite flirty with him. In fact, he could become unintimidating and very soft around her, contrasting significantly from his usual harsh, seemingly "abrasive" typical behavior. Silver put faith often in Crymsia, believing that she could stand on her own in a battle, with his theory based on his adventures with her in both Nature Warrior games. Crymsia was aware of Silver being nervous of speaking of his feelings towards her, and kept her mouth shut about their relationship when in public.
Following Crymsia's death and the birth of the Mallorian Monarch, he spent most of his time isolated from the rest of the world and locked himself away for keeping Mallory alive instead of taking the opportunity to kill her. However, when he was invited by the Resistance to meet new recruits such as Whiskey, he had a change of heart and chose to stay within the Resistance. He formed a special bond with Whiskey, and the two started gaining a relationship of sorts. While Silver doesn't believe it'll be anything as special and dear to his heart as his relationship with Crymsia, he does hold deep care for her, highly appreciating her optimism and ability to see the best in each situation. He's also very fond of her strength and really appreciates her support in battle whenever she provides it to him. Whenever Silver hangs out at some place, he's often seen drinking away with Whiskey, the two often somewhat drunk in each other's arms and just chilling. Whiskey has very positive feelings about Silver, claiming he's "very underestimated" and yet a "charismatic duder" that can hardly do anything wrong in spite of his abrasive nature. She always tries to defend him when she can because his attention to her makes he feel really happy (he doesn't brush her off for being a chatterbox), and threatens to punch faces in if they mess with him or herself.
Despite of Jezebeth attaching herself to him as a sort of parasite, he is actually very fond of her. Occasionally he may get pissed at her whenever she does something wrong and punish her for it, but he really does appreciate her abilities as a bodyguard and is personally glad to have her around. Silver thinks she's a fun person to talk to and is happy to share his thoughts and wisdom with her whenever she's in the mood for hearing, and is very interested in her life story thanks to her ancient history as the lost guardian of an abandoned village. She's not comfortable talking about that village, but she trusts Silver to a degree where she can share details to him, something he appreciates as he finds it very relieving to hear that people trust him. It's iffy to him whenever she attacks someone he likes, such as Whiskey Lager or Pierce Hazel, but he is forgiving of it as Jezebeth never kills them and it's more-so playful tackling than actual physical violence. That said, Silver is more annoyed at how often his energy serves as a "meal" for Jezebeth, with her feeding off his energy every three days or so in different ways, which can easily exhaust him and cause him to be grumpy after such engagements (though he personally finds "mild" joy in them).
Silver and Valerie really do not get along well at all, to the point where some even consider them to be rivals in a way. Valerie often teases Silver and drives him to the point of absolute agony whenever she possibly can, and always forces a bunch of her chores on him when the chance is given. Silver wishes to seek some kind of revenge towards her without hurting Valerie directly, though he can think maliciously if Valerie pulled something horrible enough on him as is. Even though Silver shows strong disdain for Valerie in the public domain and is open about this to even his worst enemies, he clearly does not want to hurt her and he actually scars the hell out of anyone who dares lay a finger on his "sister" with the torment he can bring from his pendulum weapon. While Silver seldom gets along with her, always fighting over small things like coffee with her, he is deep inside proud of her accomplishments and is honored that his "replacement sister" is a genuinely good person in spite of all the weird things that he tends to hate about her.
Silver and Pierce are an inseparable pair of best friends that have been getting along considerably well since the events of General's Journey. Though the two have been known to tease and torment each other at times for mischievous fun purposes (a rare example of Silver having fun in Phase 1), they mostly like to hang around together and discuss things that are on their minds. Pierce is fairly interested in the cosmos and is intrigued by what the Zin has to say about them, while Silver is intrigued by his past and can relate to his love for brain-challenging puzzles and the like. When together, they are typically found resting on a couch together or going out on walks in safe territory, and when battling, they tend to function as a pair: while Pierce holds foes in place, Silver crushes their bones. Their relationship appears to feature no limits - the two are such strong friends that they shower in the exact same stalls and occasionally sleep in each other's company. They share a lot of trust in each other, with both well aware that the other isn't stupid enough to do anything dirty to them without permission. Though Silver sees Pierce as a very strong friend and nothing more, Pierce actually bears a huge crush on Silver but keeps it silent as he knows Silver won't return it.
Though Silver and Ike have gotten into their fair share of disputes over the years, they have evolved into a pair of friends that highly respect each other to great degrees. They would vent about their problems to each other and listen for each other's advice and condolences, and occasionally hang out in the same spare when they don't have anything better to do. They are a wondrous working pair when faced with troublesome dilemmas; they work together very well and ensure that things move forward rather than backwards if possible. In battle, Ike may slice up enemies with his Ragnell and hand them off to Silver so he can finish them off, or instead let Silver thrust something far away so he can Aether through their bodies with ease. The two have considerable trust in each other, with Silver trusting Ike more than anyone else with the exception of his beloved ones. Even on opposite sides of the Resistance, he still gets along with Ike, and the two occasionally call up on each other to exchange situations and advice. Though they can get heated over the phone, both bear no real ill will for each other and try to stay out of each other's way when things get aggressive.
Scotch and Silver used to be alright friends at most that held trust in each other, but ever since the mid-story intermission of Shadows of Mallory where they fought, the two are straight-up enemies. Scotch firmly believes that Mallory should die for all the wrong she's committed and that her presence threatens the Zaxinian Lifts for centuries to come if she is not destroyed as soon as possible, which angers Silver as he believes that Mallory could be a good person if they can just cool her jets and that killing her means stooping to her level. As such, neither agree with the other on practically anything regarding her, and this difference in their opinions led to the division of the Resistance into two. Silver does not hate Scotch, but feels that he can really be off his rocker and formulate some overly violent plans for a man that has tried to prove himself to be benevolent and believes that he's not an appropriate leader for any team. Meanwhile, Scotch hates Silver's guts and straight-up wants to kill him, to a degree where if Mallory would guarantee even momentary world peace with his capture, Scotch would go out of his way to go kidnap the mage. They have a very troubled relationship.
In the ancient days, Silver and Mallory used to get along very well and were an unbreakable tag team. However, ever since Silver left his power to Fandraxono shortly prior to his untimely 1000-year knockout, Mallory has felt great disdain towards her brother, with her hatred building up considerably over the millennium and turning her insane. For everything she's done to people like Syi and his replacement sister Valerie, as well as his girlfriend Crymsia, Silver's relationship towards her has turned to strong hate. Although Silver is opposed to killing her due to his belief that she could change if she was a good person before, he is all for turning her empire inside out before she does anything considerably worse. Prior to his unveiling that Mallory shouldn't die, Silver was actually all for killing her - before feeling guilty for wishing death upon his sibling. Silver's affection for Mallory is fairly strong: near the end of Shadows of Mallory, he hugged her to prove he didn't hate her and really wants her to return to a normal lifestyle so they may live together or near each other in harmony. Though Mallory appears to be unfazed by many of Silver's attempts to restore their old sibling bond, Silver is still determined to make peace with the (supposedly) last of his bloodline.
As she is the only non-Zin Herald that Silver himself is aware of, Silver has particular curiosity about Zellen and her whole "character". Ever since their first meeting - which resulted in the birth of a child named Bronzelle - he has been particularly "afraid" of her in a sense. She sparks up something inside of him that others can rarely cast over him: fear. Because Zellen is one of a few individuals that can potentially give Silver a fight that might shut down his deity barriers temporarily, he is always conscious and fearful about being around someone with her skill, especially noting her lack of care for life. When around her, he attempts to keep his cool, but a lack of well-built defensive responses to the things she is capable of can end up breaking through his toughness and conformity and renders his emotions vulnerable... which would be lethal if Zellen ever took advantage of it. However, in spite of his fears regarding Zellen, he has a large amount of respect for her and is fine with spending time with her as long as she doesn't kill someone he knows and actually likes. He also regards her as one of his closer friends, almost to a degree where he's just slightly crushing on her. He has been greatly thankful to Zellen for expanding his boundaries of interest and for the generous help she offered to him sometime prior to Shadows of Mallory's second half.
- Silver was originally a character on the Zolaran Archives, and is the only one from said wiki that is close to his roots in terms of personality and abilities. While other characters like Crymsia and Valerie are also quite similar to how they were before, Silver has very hardly changed at all whilst those tow characters gained a lot more depth to them. Silver retains his mystery veil.
- Interestingly, his character mindset at the time reflected that of the creator's, Athena Hawkins, which resulted in her making him into a very in-depth character compared to nearly any other character Athena made on that wiki. As such, he was very similar to Pierce Hazel and Syinara Wyne due to his introspective nature.
- Silver's more recent incarnation as of 2016 has brought in many elements from Athena Hawkins' life and several of his current personality traits reflect off the things she has been feeling from time to time again. Due to the Zaxinian Lifts being reflective of Athena's mind as a whole and Silver having deeply tied connections to Athena, he was made into the Lifts' main protagonist.
- Interestingly, his character mindset at the time reflected that of the creator's, Athena Hawkins, which resulted in her making him into a very in-depth character compared to nearly any other character Athena made on that wiki. As such, he was very similar to Pierce Hazel and Syinara Wyne due to his introspective nature.
- While having taken his name from the Sonic the Hedgehog character named Silver, his ideals and personality on the Adventures of White wiki actually reflected those of Shadow the Hedgehog as well as Athena Hawkins.
- Elements of the "Shadow" character were retained in the current incarnation of Silver, with Zin being encapsulated for a long time just like him and carrying the mission to find out more about himself and why he exists.
- However, unlike Shadow, a lot of Silver's lore was established already and his reasons for finding out more about himself are arguably more important: he is a god that was just woken up after a full millennium and suffers from amnesia that prevents him from remembering his imperial past.
- When Silver dreams, he is shown to resemble his AoWiki self, as do many characters that were present on that wiki before. Silver has conscious relationships with some of TheCrystalHero (t∣b∣c)'s characters in these dreams, such as White, Fuegon, and Saralyx. He also sees characters like Zellen and Mallory in that style, even in spite of the fact they weren't on that wiki before.
- Silver's fascination with outer space and stars was inspired by the atmosphere of the Metallica instrumental entitled "Orion". It is also inspired by Athena's own interest in space and what lies beyond the planet Earth -- one of Silver's very dreams is to drift through the stars and just don't give a damn about anything. He wants to be free, like the stars.
- Rather unsurprisingly, Metallica's "Orion" is also his favorite music track of all time. It give his mind room to wonder and think, with the song ultimately driving him to come up with all sorts of ideas and thoughts, but also allows him to relax and ease stress. Orion is also the only metal track Silver likes.
- Though Silver dislikes heavy metal music, he can often be found singing the lyrics of such songs in the shower, accompanied by what sounds like a strange cackling noise that sounds neither masculine nor feminine. He actively collects lyric sheets. The song he sings most is Black Sabbath’s “Sabbra Cadabra”.
- Silver particularly likes to work with B-rated movies playing in the background. He is fond of horrible films such as Jaws: The Revenge and actively collects them when nobody’s looking. He hides them in the closet in his Rose Manor chamber, and refuses to let anyone but Whiskey, Jezebeth, or Zellen access this collection.
- Silver additionally likes watering and taking care of plants, having a notably massive amount of them littered behind glass windows in his room. He particularly likes raising carnivorous plants that like to bit his hand, though due to his thing for biting, he never minds no matter how much concern Whiskey might show.
- Silver is an acoustic musician, though prefers to not really showcase such elements of himself to people. He is skilled solely with an acoustic guitar and shows no interest in learning any other instrument apart from the piano, on which he is simply a mediocre player. He used to experiment in a duo musician project with Valerie.
- Silver is uncertain of his sexuality or romantic orientation, judging it by his lack of interest in sex and love during Phase 1 and his confused state of affairs in Phase 2. However, he considers himself to be as straight as an arrow, given nearly all his experiences were with women, but has openly let Ike kiss his cheek in Shadows of Mallory without a single twitch.
- While he has never participated in any sexual act with a male, he does find a few to be remotely attractive. He finds Ike in particular to be rather handsome, but shows no desire in participating in sexual activities with him, a thought process shared by the swordsmaster who doesn't want to exactly do the do with him either.
- Silver has let his sexual orientation be open because he is inexperienced and doesn't think he should be judging into what he is just yet.
- While Silver has mostly only had these sorts of times with his girlfriends, he (mostly willingly) participated in an act with Zellen once to grant her an unusually powerful child. It is unknown why Silver let something like this slide, but it might be due to Zellen's more "active" personality that overshadows Silver's passive self. It wasn't the only time where they "had a blast", either.
- Interestingly, while Silver dislikes the idea of Heralds and tends to dislike all of them (excluding Zellen), he himself is a Herald: he can go to any universe he knows of with his portal powers. However, he does not possess the Stenographer Stones and is an amateur at using these powers. Silver tends to dislike going to other universes, anyway, due to his fear of the Zaxinian Lifts sinking without his presence.
- Silver is very secretly afraid of heights, to the point where he refused to battle Queen Mallory at a point due to the location taking place upon an airplane. While that battle ended up happening anyway, Silver lost due to him being unable to conquer his fear while taking blows from Mallory and her henchmen / henchwomen. Ever since, Silver goes into a fury whenever someone brings up his fear of heights.
- Aside from the fluffy hairpiece on his head, Silver Zin is completely hairless and is eerily smooth to the touch.
- Following the transformation of Zaxina into the Zaxinian Lifts, Silver hadn't been seen for a thousand years. However, various relics depicting him were discovered during that time, and people made their own interpretations of brave, iconic statues / arts depicting him. Many of these depictions resulted in the creation of holidays in the Zaxinian Lifts that mirror those on Earth, with variations of Silver being used to depict these holidays. For example, a Cupid-like Silver represents Valentine's Day.
- Silver has only kissed three people throughout his entire lifespan: Crymsia Rose, Whiskey Lager, and Zellen Harley Quimbleson. The latter is the only non-Zaxinian person he has ever shown actual affection towards.
- Silver wields a part-time job as a soup tester for Duck Soup Reviews and is specially fond of the titular meal.