|First Appearance||Underground (2014)|
Sia is a new character in That One Series With a Long and Uninteresting Name That I Do Not Wish to Remember, designed and created by Exotoro. She first appears in Underground (2014), where she is a secondary antagonist alongside Netnu and Boare. She is described as a "tall and lanky woman who towers over everyone she meets. She believes she is the chosen one of this story along with Boare, and the two often get in Unten's way. She has wicked fast reflexes and is overall a better hero than Unten, but that's not going to discourage him."
She wields a sword called the Palm Cutter, which is meant primarily for cutting down Palm Trees, but she has customized it to be sharper and faster, as well as giving the blade itself a unique design.
Sia grew up in the high class society of the Five-Tail Society on Zeon, and often found herself bored with her high-class life and wanted to adventure, but her parents (Siandra and Sion), who expected her to carry on their legacy, did not allow her to stretch her legs and explore outside the district. As Sia grew up, Sia ran from home and began to adventure on her own. Searching for her purpose, Sia seemingly found it on Chief Dongorio's Stone of Prophecy, which foretold of a blue beorn that would take down a mighty but corrupt empire.
Sia appears in Underground (2014) as a secondary antagonist, but later appears as a friend to Unten in the final act of the game. This isn't everything but since I'm not done with the article yet and would love to not spoil the game, this all you're getting for now and I hope you're just good with that.
Fantendo Smash Bros. Shattered
Sia appears as DLC for this game, and is part of Pack 2. It's unknown what she plays like. Due to a loophole, she was able to get in along with Leah Needlenam and Reptflux, even though DLC only permits two characters per creator.
- Sia was designed to be very different from all other characters to emphasize the fact she does not follow any the requirements for the prophecy.
- Sia is named after the musical artist of the same name, although Sia is not influenced by the artist in anyway. You're also not the first person to come up with this joke, so you might as well quit while you're ahead.
- Sia is the tallest character so far in both iterations of That One Series With a Long and Uninteresting Name That I Do Not Wish to Remember.
- Her design is primarily based off a snake, with elements of deer, panda, Ninetails mixed in.
- Sia's parents are implied heavily to be brother and sister.