Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Final Smash||Catch Her!|
Shovel Knight is a playable third-party character in Super Smash Bros. Combat, and is unlocked from the start. Long ago, Shovel Knight and Shield Knight traveled the land in search of treasure. However, when the two were at the Tower of Fate, Shield Knight became trapped inside and Shovel Knight fell into a deep depression. However, the Enchantress soon arrived with her Order of No Quarter, and Shovel Knight dug into action! Shovel Knight is incredibly versatile, and this is shown with the large amount of items he can use to get opponents in advantageous places. Shovel Knight, however, is much slower than other characters and, while his jumps are quite high, he falls too fast for him to use those jumps for anything other than recovery. Shovel Knight's shovel also allows him to get opponents stuck in the ground, which doesn't give opponents much of an ability to get Shovel Knight in the air and witness his weak air game.
- Standard Special – Chaos Sphere – Shovel Knight throws a Chaos Sphere at opponents, dealing damage to opponents. Despite the Sphere doing damage, it is transparent and can pass through opponents to hit multiple targets.
- Side Special – Dust Knuckle – Shovel Knight uses the Dust Knuckle to punch slightly forwards, hitting any opponents in his path and allowing him a window of invincibility after the punch connects.
- Up Special – Propeller Dagger – Shovel Knight uses the propeller dagger to pull himself horizontally. This attack can be used to combo opponents with the propeller’s blades.
- Down Special – War Horn – Shovel Knight uses the War Horn to sends out a soundwave around him that can sends opponents flying if they are hit in the center of the shockwave.
- Final Smash – Catch Her! – The background goes white and all players are frozen as Shield Knight begins to fall from above the stage. Shovel Knight then has to catch her. If he does, the screen goes white and all players are hit with electrical damage and sent flying.
- Shovel Knight has a unique amount of alternate costumes; 9. They are all based on all eight members of the Order of No Quarter in addition to a Black Knight alt. The insignia on the hilt of Shovel Knight's shovel changes with each alt, with the exception of the Black Knight alt, which has Black Knight's shovel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apWQpI7rZHs - Shovel Knight "For Shovelry!"