Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shadow: True Speed is the first game in the Shadow Team series. It is made by Taco Shell.
4 years after the events of Sonic-Tropolis, Shadow wakes up on an island. He looks around and transports to the past. He realizes that he is somewhere familiar. Space. He decides to send Maria and himself to Earth before Maria dies, and succeeds. He sends himself to Earth, and this erases the events of many games. Sonic the Hedgehog meets Shadow while running. Sonic bumps into him. Maria's disease grows worse, and Gerald Robotnik creates a cure for her. Shadow doesn't like being alone anymore, so Gerald creates the Shadow Team, who decide to help Shadow go back to how it used to be, except with Maria still living.
- Scream & Holler
Sonic Team (unlock)
- Cream & Cheese
Silver Team (complete game)
- Metal Sonic
- E-123 Omega
SEGA Team (Bonus)
- Princess Elise
- Bucky the Explorer
- Jet the Hawk
- Buckette the Explorer
- Space ARK: Shadow the Hedgehog
- World of Hailstorms: Hailstorm the Fox
- Illusion Tunnels: Mephiles the Dark
- Egg-Straordinary Flight: Metal Overlord
- Nothing City: Black Doom
- Tiny Island: Chaos Sonic
- Star ARK: Chaos Sonic Team
- 200 Years Under the Sea: Perfect Chaos Sonic Team
- Rogue's Battlefield: Rogue
- Thataway Way: Super Rogue and Super Shadow Clone
- In a Perfect Place (Only as Silver Team): Chaos Shadow Team
- Ever After: Reala, Merlon Jr.