Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wii RemotePlaying with Wii Remote, the player needs complete objectives given by your pilot's teacher, the objective are:
- Pass for all rings!
- Shoot in all targets!
- Chase the Target!
- Defeat the Target!
To control the plane, the player uses the Wii Remote vertically.
Wii U Tablet
Playing with Wii U tablet, the player control a military plane and needs attack the player with Wii Remote. The player have four guns.
- Machine Gun (Ammo: 350)
- Missile (Ammo: 5)
- Homing Missile (Ammo: 2)
- Normal Shoot (Ammo: 500)
To control the plane, the player aims with the Wii U remote.
- Won 5 as Wii Remote's player, the player unlocks a special helmet for Mii.
- Won 10 as Wii Remote's player, the player unlocks a 5-minute demo of the original AeroWings.
- Won 5 as the Wii U tablet's player, the player unlocks the Hard Mode.
- Won 10 as the Wii U tablet's player, unlocks infinite ammo for the Homing Missile.
- AeroWings series
- AeroWings (1999/Dreamcast)
- AeroWings 2: Airstrike (2000/Dreamcast)
- Aero Dancing i (2001/Dreamcast)
- Aero Elite: Combat Academy (2002/PS2)