|Series||Five Nights at Freddy's|
|Debut||Five Nights at Freddy's (2014)|
|Hyper Move||Fazbear Fright|
Freddy Fazbear is one of the starter characters of Sanguine Bloodshed, and represents the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise, debuting in the game of the same name. Freddy appears as a large fighter that's heavy to knock away, and one with much power to boot, although lacking speed despite being able to teleport short distances.
Freddy Fazbear's most notable attribute is his weight - he's so heavy that he's hard to knock away. While this makes him very easy to hit with combos, his weight prevents him from being flung away easily, and he can continue going after his opponents. Despite being more of a physical attacker with his sharp claws, he has actually plenty of projectiles and can attack from a distance. Even though he has a huge hurtbox, his moves have quite some range and can stretch some distance away from him. Freddy is also very bad at playing in the air - if Freddy were to fall off a stage, there is almost no chance of him coming back up.
His healing speed is very slow, but can charge his special attack faster than most others. This allows him to use the Fazbear Fright several times in one battle, but players should be aware that Freddy is left VERY vulnerable to attacks whilst he is healing as he is too slow to get a clean getaway from other opponents.
Freddy attacks with his claws for the most part, and has plenty of powerful attacks using them. He can swing his hat forward to gain a bit more reach, too. Combos aren't difficult to preform because Freddy attacks pretty fast despite his size and overall speed. If he's too far away to attack, he can toss his hat like a boomerang to inflect damage or toss his microphone to hit a bit harder.
- Ground Power: Freddy puts both his hands forward and swings them, pushing him somewhat forward. The attack hits insanely hard, but it's pretty slow to boot.
- Ground Shot: Freddy screams loudly, bouncing foes away from him. It's a pretty useful tactic if others are ganging on him. It does not do damage, however, and Freddy needs to recharge the attack before doing it again.
- Ground Trap: Freddy places a mini-Freddy on the ground, one resembling those from Five Nights at Freddy's 4, and the mini Freddy will chase the least hurt foe and chomp down on them, blowing up.
- Air Power: Freddy teleports down and screams, but doesn't do a rebounding scream, instead he inflects lots of damage.
- Air Shot: Freddy tosses his head forward to attack opponents, the head coming back like a boomerang.
- Air Trap: Freddy surrounds himself by three mini Freddys, which explode upon contact with an opponent.
- Fazbear Fright: Freddy goes off the stage, and comes back with Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, who start chasing after Freddy's opponents on the stage and attack them with powerful strikes. Bonnie deals 30% output, Chica deals 40%, and Foxy deals a devastating 60%. Freddy himself goes into the background, then comes out as a large, floating Freddy head and slams into the field, and while it is easy to avoid, it deals an instant knockout to those that are too close.
Taunts / Victory Poses
- Taunt 1: Freddy tips his hat forward as a gentlemanly gesture.
- Taunt 2: Freddy sings in a low pitched, distorted voice: "Here's Freddy!".
- Taunt 3: Freddy swings his head around and makes chomping noises.
- Victory Pose 1: Freddy drops down from above, lands on both his feet, and makes an ear piercing scream.
- Victory Pose 2: Freddy bows down in a mechanical, creepy manner.
- Losing Pose: Freddy claps whilst chomping the air in anger.
Freddy Fazbear has four alts, just like the rest of the game's characters. Freddy's first alt is a blue skin, resembling Bonnie the Rabbit from his franchise. His second alt is a yellow skin, resembling Chica from same franchise. His third alt is a dark red color scheme, resembling Foxy from same franchise. His final alt is a dark yellow scheme with many broken bits and rabbit ears, resembling Springtrap.
- Five Nights at Freddy's (by the Living Tombstone)
- Die in a Fire (by the Living Tombstone)
- Just Gold (by MandoPony)
- It's Me (by Smike)
- Even though Freddy is representing the Five Nights at Freddy's series, his design actually comes from the fangame based on that series; Insanity.
- Freddy's Hyper move, the Fazbear Fright, shares its name with the main setting of Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
- Originally, Foxy was going to be chosen instead of Freddy Fazbear. The reasons why a switch occured is unknown.