Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is for Samus in Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse ONLY. Do NOT edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
Samus Aran is the protagonist of the Metroid series. Samus is the galaxy's most famous bounty hunter, constantly helping the Galactic Federation in their fight against the Space Pirates. She is mostly seen wearing her Power Suit.
|Full Name||Samus Aran|
|Main Weapon(s)||Power Suit|
|Ability/ies||Beams, Missiles, Bombs, Physical Strength, Morph Ball|
|First Appearance||Metroid (1986)|
Samus was orphaned during a Space Pirate raid. She was then taken and raised by the Chozo, a mysterious alien race, in Zebes, where she was infused with their DNA. She was then raised to become a warrior. Samus joined the Federation Police once she reached adulthood, but ultimately left to become a bounty hunter. Armed with her cybernetic Power Suit, Samus has become famous for her accomplishments on missions, others throught impossible.
Samus' personality has never been detailed in deapth within the context of the games. Typically, Samus is decipted as a Bryonic Hero, who despite her great achievements, is deep down very lonely and brooding, and seeks revenge from the Space Pirates, especially Ridley, who killed her parents.
Unlike her previous appearances in SSB games, Samus's attacks and overall mechanics have been hugely adjusted, making her seem like a Newcomer character. Samus is now a medium to heavy weight fighter, her running speed is normal and has a wide variety of projectiles as well as physical attacks. Her attacks provide much better combinations than before. Samus' Standard Special now allows her to use up to 5 different attacks, by inputing her Down Special Move, the Weapon Switch, which can be charged and provide great damage, knockback and combinations. As for her Smash attacks, they have been upgraded in terms of knockback. Samus is no longer a floaty character. She has decent recovery. All in all, Samus is a character who has been fully upgraded, to the point where she no longer resembles her former self.
- Neutral Attack - Punches and attacks with her arm cannon in an arc. 10%
- Side Tilt - Spin kicks forward. 8%
- Up Tilt - Axe kicks down. 13%
- Down Tilt - Creates a fire burst with her arm cannon. Very high knockback. 13%
- Dash Attack - Shoulder tackles. 9%
- Side Smash - Thrusts her arm cannon forward. 19% (if fully charged)
- Up Smash - Releases 3 fire bursts above her with her arm cannon in an arc. The final burst delivers great knockback. 24% (if fully charged)
- Down Smash - Spins around in the ground with her feet. 19% (if fully charged)
- Ledge Attack - Kicks opponent while getting up. 8%
- Floor Attack (face-up) - Spins around with her feet in the air. 7%
- Floor Attack (face-down) - Thrusts her arm cannon forward, then backward very fast. 10%
- Floor Attack (sitting) - Kicks forward, then backward. 5%
- Neutral Aerial - Roundhouse kicks. 8%
- Forward Aerial - Creates fire bursts in front of her. 16%
- Back Aerial - Spins once backward. 10%
- Up Aerial - Spins in a drill upward. 11%
- Down Aerial - Spins her arm cannon in an arc underneath her. 14%
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel - Hits with fist. 1%
- Forward Throw - Places her arm cannon on the opponent's body, then fires with an electric beam. 12%
- Back Throw - Places her arm cannon on the opponent's body, then fires with an electric beam which throws opponents backward. 12%
- Up Throw - Throws opponent upward, the releases blasts of fire with her arm cannon. 8%
- Down Throw - Slings back over her head, then slams down. 6%
|Samus' Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Weapon Use|
|Up Special||Screw Attack|
|Down Special||Weapon Switch|
|Final Smash||Zero Laser|
- Up - Salutes vigorously with her left arm, as her booster goes off, making a mechanical sound.
- Side - Faces the screen and shows off what her arm cannon looks like while using her Zero Laser.
- Down - Turns off her visor, turns to the screen and aims with her arm cannon.
- Holding her arm cannon with her left hand, she aims from behind her, then lower in front of her.
- Lifts her arm cannon to the height of her head while making a mechanical sound.
Arrives at the stage from her spaceship.
- Perfoms multiple blasts from her arm cannon, thern crouches and touches her arm cannon with her left hand.
- While crouching, she gets up slowly and charges her arm cannon, aiming at the screen.
- Performs some combos, then salutes.
Pats her left hand on her arm cannon, similarly to clapping.
- Samus is the only veteran fighter whose moveset and mechanics have changed drastically, making her almost seem like a completely new character.
- Her design has also been slightly adjusted to resemble her design in Metroid Other M.
- When Kirby uses inhale on Samus, he will use the Power Beam and only as his Standard Special Move.