Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samuel's Party Monsters 2 (Samueru Pātī: Gekijōmon サムエルパーティー：ゲキジョーモン , Romanized: Samuel Party: Theater Monsters) is the 3D monster-taming/party game hybrid and the sequel of the first Samuel's Party Monsters who take place after event of winning the championship monster battle. It was released in January 4, 1994 on both Japan and North America.
- Monster Items holding features added.
- The feature can pick any characters to their roles as main characters, ally or villains.
- Eddy and Ed were new playables except with Double Dee who non-playable ally.
- Peter Griffin (who originally as non-playable), Eureka and Sora Takenouchi (who originally as cameo appearance) were now playables.
After the championship monster battle, Bowser at the theater show where Samuel and his friends however, arguing about their roles. As they goes at the costume room, Sora shortly encountered him which is asked him that she decide to join the party before Eureka shocked and attacking her. Argued by their friends, Ed and Eddy tried to scam the kids to make more money, but Samuel get annoyed by his friends. However, Bowser shows that Samuel has an idea to make their roles endings which is makes his friends' ideas to rush the costume rooms. They rans into the theater show to make their roles themselves.
- Samuel Nakaoka Joo
- Peter Griffin
- Sora Takenouchi
- Sam Puckett
- Freddy Benson
- Spencer Shay
- Carly Shay
- Double Dee
- Koopa Kid
- Chris Griffin
- Koopa Troopa
- Giron the Robot
These new boards were called Theater Boards which is their roles used as main character, ally and villain except for Giron Theater.
- Both Plamonsters and Theatermons were similarite creatures as Plamonsters were at the Party Block Island and Theatermons were at the Theater Park Island.