Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Samuel's Party Monsters (Samuerupātī: Batorumon サムエルパーティー：バトルモン ) is the 3D monster-taming/party game hybrid as well sequel of the first one. It was released in Febuary 9, 1993 on both Japan and North America.
- Monster-taming features was permanently added.
- Sam Puckett was now playable.
- Evolution features added.
- Customization features added.
Since the Party Game was over, Bowser discovered the amazing small creatures on the island.
- Samuel Nakaoka Joo
- Sam Puckett (New)
- Freddy Benson
- Spencer Shay
- Carly Shay
- Peter Griffin
- Koopa Troopa
- Sora Takenouchi (first Samuel Party game appearance on Birthday Hallway)
- Eureka (first Samuel Party game appearance on Tropical Isle)
The second board stage that Sora have a problem to her birthday party who needs something to her present.
- After the second board when you played as Samuel Nakaoka, Bowser comments that Sora has a lovesickness since Samuel gets a present to her. Since she has a lovesickness, this may appeared be similarily canon to TV series because Bowser built his own.
Difference of the dub
- When Sam Puckett losing the One-Standing Minigame and accidental space, she say "Why you Asshole!!" in the Japanese version, but quickly saying "Why you little?!" in the English version.
- The blood was removed by the English version as the Plamonsters gets injured.
- The chainsaw in Long Dungeon Comeback was replaced by laser to avoid violence in English version.