Samuel's Party Monsters (Samuerupātī: Batorumon サムエルパーティー：バトルモン ) is the 3D monster-taming/party game hybrid as well sequel of the first one. It was released in Febuary 9, 1993 on both Japan and North America.
- Monster-taming features was permanently added.
- Sam Puckett was now playable.
- Evolution features added.
- Customization features added.
Since the Party Game was over, Bowser discovered the amazing small creatures on the island.
- Samuel Nakaoka Joo
- Sam Puckett (New)
- Freddy Benson
- Spencer Shay
- Carly Shay
- Peter Griffin
- Koopa Troopa
- Sora Takenouchi (first Samuel Party game appearance on Birthday Hallway)
- Eureka (first Samuel Party game appearance on Tropical Isle)
The second board stage that Sora have a problem to her birthday party who needs something to her present.
- After the second board when you played as Samuel Nakaoka, Bowser comments that Sora has a lovesickness since Samuel gets a present to her. Since she has a lovesickness, this may appeared be similarily canon to TV series because Bowser built his own.
Difference of the dub
- When Sam Puckett losing the One-Standing Minigame and accidental space, she say "Why you Asshole!!" in the Japanese version, but quickly saying "Why you little?!" in the English version.
- The blood was removed by the English version as the Plamonsters gets injured.
- The chainsaw in Long Dungeon Comeback was replaced by laser to avoid violence in English version.