Samuel's Party Adventures (Samueru Pātī: Kogata Bōken サムエルパーティー：小型冒険 , Samuel Party: Small Adventures) is the upcoming 2015 party/monster-taming game released on June 20, 2015. It was based on Power Rangers: Goes Extinct G.
Intro and Attack of Sae Kurosawa
While they off to Cul-De-Sac, it seems everyone wasn't here only find Double Dee and Kevin finds the small heroes where everyone were running away from the brainwashed Johnny who called The Gourd used by Eddy who was also brainwashed by Sae's magical staff. As Double Dee warns the heroes about Eddy's brainwashed, Ed was kidnapped and Eddy used his hynopsis to make him rampant state.
After Eddy was rescued, Samuel Nakaoka and the others revisiting again to Okami World to search the Emerald Star while Bowser teases him about his beautiful Rao who was revived by him since Ninetails' defeats. Samuel Nakaoka visiting her palace, however, Rao wasn't here only ran into him; revealing none other than Rao who was shrunk by Sae too.
- Samuel Nakaoka the Second -> Ultimate Mode (unlockable)
- Annie/Sakurako Kintoki
- Yuto Sakurai -> Ultimate Mode (unlockable)
- Kuroko Tetsuya -> Ultimate Mode
- Sora Takenouchi
- Peter Griffin
- Rao (unlockable)
- Rolf (unlockable)
- Diva (unlockable)
- Saya (unlockable)
- Natalie Blackstone/Misumi Nagisa (unlockable)
- Hannah Whitehouse/Yukishiro Honoka (unlockable)
- Double Dee
- Johnny 2x4
- Kujou Hikari
Full-Board Major Bosses
- Eddy/Professor Scam -> Mechwarrior Eddy (Cul-De-Sac Board Stage)
- Ninetails (Rao Palace Board Stage)
- Saya (Captial A Board Stage)
- Mechanical Bom-umbu (Pretty Cure Land Board Stage)
Two-Board Stage Select Major Bosses
- Beast Samuel Nakaoka the Second (Fatal Frame Shrine Board Stage)
- The Gourd (Cul-De-Sac Board Stage)
- Ed (Cul-De-Sac Board Stage)
- Long Arms (Rao Palace Board Stage)
- Evil Rao (Rao Palace Board Stage)
- Diva (Captial A Board Stage)
- Wandering Woman (Captial A Board Stage)
- Natalie Whitehouse (Pretty Cure Land Board Stage)
- Blushing Woman (Pretty Cure Land Board Stage)
Two-Board Stage Select Mid-bosses
- Long Arms (Fatal Frame Shrine Board Stage)
- Wandering Woman (Fatal Frame Shrine Board Stage)
These boards were actually story mode due to influence of Sae Kurosawa's magical staff to turned them to small. There are three board on these stage chapters. Each board stages can be selected while the player chose the characters that has not been used.
Cul-De-Sac Board Stage
Because of the Sae's influence, the part of the Cul-De-Sac is unstable and became three board.