Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Console Type||Home Console|
|Backward Compatibility||Nintendo Gorge|
|Forward Compatibility||NES CD|
|Downloadable Content, Ghost Live|
There are 5 default menus installed with the SP1DR: Game Block, Spook Rock, Option Shack, Shop Mall and Archive Hall. The Game Block is a special menu in which you can choose the game to play, or the games you have downloaded. Every game has an achievement system, and can be viewed by clicking the star image in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Spook Rock is the main area in which you can create your avatar. If you have a good internet connection, you can also download extra avatar items (for "Potion Points") and take a picture of your avatar for your Profile Picture.
The Option Shack is a special menu of which you can choose your options to use. You can also manage your memory here.
Shop Mall (or in Japan Shack of Shop) is a menu in which you can download extra content (DLC), Arcade/Virtual Games and Avatar Items for "Potion Points", points that you get for getting achievements and from buying points cards. Other menus can be bought here.
Archive Hall is the record menu. It keeps track of every single video game that has been played on your profile, all the achievements, all the people you have played with online and your statistics for each game. You can also download your profile to an SD Card to bring to another SP1DR system.
List of Games
Any page that is in the category SP1DR Games will be added here automatically.
- Fantendo All-Stars Racing
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Dimensions
- Finko Z
- Jack Johnson: Tulipalo Legends
- Mario Hoops Ultra
- Paper Fantendo: Dimensions Destiny
- Super Mario Star Hunt
- Team Gemstones: Domhanda Domination
Special Editions of the SP1DR have been released when certain games have come out. Below is a list of special versions.
- A black and green SP1DR with a 3 on the side, and two controllers, each with MW3 on it. This version was released to coincide with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's release on Nov. 8, 2011, the same day the SP1DR was released.
- A white SP1DR with various strands of Red, Blue and Yellow ribbons on it to celebrate 2012 New Years. This promotional event lasted from December 27, 2011 - January 15, 2012.