The Royal Raft is an alternate vehicle that appeared for the first time in P-Floatie Racers. It's a rubber raft with a white-colored top half and a character-colored bottom half. It also has character-colored vinyl ribbons on the sides and the character's decal is seen on its backside. Compared with the standard P-Floatie, the Royal Raft seems to have much better handling but lower off-road stats.
Much like Mario Kart 7's Royal Ribbon/Birthday Girl, the Royal Raft can only change colors depending on the female character using it:
- Princess Peach: Pink-colored bottom half and ribbons. Her dress' jewel is seen on the ribbon's center. (Male characters use this color)
- Princess Daisy: Orange-colored bottom half and ribbons. Her dress' jewel is seen on the ribbon's center.
- Rosalina: Turquoise-colored bottom half and ribbons. Her dress' jewel is seen on the ribbon's center.
- Mona: Maroon-colored bottom half and ribbons.
- Mii: Bottom half and ribbons colored after the Mii's main color (Only if the Mii is female).
- The Royal Raft not only shares the Royal Ribbon's feature of being recolored depending on the female character using it. It's also named after said kart.
- Pink, orange and cyan Miis will share their Royal Raft colors with the princesses