Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page is for Roy for Super Smash Bros. Battle of Time ONLY. Do not edit this page unless you are given permission to do so.
Roy is one of the protagonist of the Fire Emblem: Fuin no Tsurugi for the Gameboy Advance. He is a 15 year old soldier
|First Appearance||Fire Emblem: Fuin no Tsurugi|
|Latest Appearance||Fire Emblem: Fuin no Tsurugi|
Overall, Roy is a strong, fast character with great reach (including his grab reach). However, he is over-reliant on his side smash to score KOs. Roy's fast falling speed makes him difficult to be KO'd off the top, but easy to combo (especially since he suffers long periods of flinch). Roy has a spike (such as his tipped up smash) and two meteor smash, but they are all difficult to utilise effectively. Roy's counter is the most powerful in the game (it multiplies damage and knockback by 1.5). Roy's down tilt is good combo starter, but Roy still has trouble comboing opponents due to his attacks having low hitstun. Some of his moves have more knockback when tipped (e.g. down smash), but the best of his damage infliction requires a sweetspot. Roy can chain grab some characters using his up and forward throws, and he has a fast, long dash-dancing. However, he lacks a projectile, and his horizontal recovery is poor in general.
- Neutral Attack- Similar to Marth's, one slash in front of him, though harder to chain. First hit does 6%, second does around 5%.
- Dash Attack- Slashes in front of him for 12%.
- Forward Tilt- A slash in front, somewhat slower than his Neutral Attack. Can be a killing move at high percentages or when the blast line is close by. 10% damage.
- Down Tilt- A sword poke to the ground. Has longer hitstun than most of Roy's other attacks. Good combo starter overall. 10% damage.
- Up tilt- Upwards slash, similar in appearance to neutral attack. 9% damage.
- Forward Smash- An attack very similar to Flare Blade, except without the fire effects, less charge time, and less knockback. Uncharged 20%, 27% fully charged. Roy's main killing move outside of edgeguarding.
- Down Smash- Swipes his sword on both his sides. Assuming Roy's facing left, 13% in front of him, 5% behind uncharged, 19% in front and 13% behind fully charged. If sweetspotted, 21% uncharged and 28% fully charged (in front). A decent killer, useful for vertical KOs.
- Up Smash- A relatively quick sword thrust upwards with fire effects. Can actually spike if enemy is hit on the sword's tip during the start of the attack. 16% uncharged, 20% fully.
- Ledge Attack- Gets up and slashes, 8% damage
- 100% Ledge Attack- Similar to his normal ledge attack, 8% damage
- Floor Attack- Slashes on both sides, 6% damage.
- Neutral Aerial- Two swipes around him, 4% first slash, 7% second.
- Forward Aerial- Swipes sword in front of him. Does 8% with surprising range.
- Back Aerial- Turns around and swipes his sword, similar to his f-air. Like's Marth's b-air, this move turns Roy around. 9% damage.
- Down Aerial- Swipes below him. Meteor smash sweetspot is just above the hilt, so basically you have aim to hit only your opponent's feet to meteor smash them. Hard to kill with this move, as sweetspot is hard to master and lag often makes it not worth the effort. 6%.
- Up Aerial- Swipes above while doing a backflip, does 6% damage.
Grabs & Throws
- Pummel- Knees foe, 2-3% damage.
- Forward Throw- Knocks opponent forward. Can chain-grab certain heavyweights at very low percents. Inflicts 5% damage.
- Back Throw- Tosses foe behind him. Inflicts 5% damage.
- Up Throw- Thrusts opponent upwards. Can chain-grab the space animals at lower percents. Inflicts 5% damage.
- Down Throw- Tosses the foe to the ground. Inflicts 6% damage.
|Standard Special Move:||Flare Blade|
|Side Special Move:||Double-Edge Dance|
|Up Special Move:||Blazer|
|Down Special Move:|
|Final Smash||Sword of Seals|