Roulette Records is a major recording label that operates as a subsidiary to the Universal Music Group. It was founded on April 19, 2016, by the manager and CEO Solar Rion (t∣b∣c). The first album planned for release is "Serial Killer" by pre-existing artist Lana Del Rey, who helped fund the creation of the record label. She signed an agreement with the record label to ensure the release of her latest album through the Roulette Records.
Roulette Records was founded on April 19, 2016, by the CEO Solar Rion (t∣b∣c). The creator managed to sign a contract with artist Lana Del Rey, who is planned to create the first ever album to be released through the label. Upon making the deal, Lana stated:
- "It's such a great feeling to be a part of something fresh and exciting. I've been holding off releasing any of my unreleased tracks, mainly because I didn't think they suited my image, but I'm re-recording all of them with new vocals to make them of a higher quality compared to the demo quality. I hope the fans enjoy this unreleased album, as I'm sure they've been waiting for it since my career really started to launch!"
The first album, Serial Killer is planned to release on July 04, 2016.
- Diamond Days Soundtrack
- Dimensional Destruction Soundtrack
- Empire Soundtrack
- Fragments of My Fantasy by ARACHNID (t∣b∣c).
- Serial Killer by Lana Del Rey.
- Sonic: 25 Years Later by Various (t∣b∣c).
- Roulette Records is the first record label on the wiki.