Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Rosalina, the beautiful queen of the Galaxy, alights with his adopted son Luma! She debuted in Super Mario Galaxy, in 2007, so she's fought in the first level of the All-Star Mode.
Rosalina never fights alone: she's with a Luma. Luma can fights alone or close to his mum but each one isn't totally handicapped without the other, especially for Rosalina, who's still a valid opponent. Rosalina and Luma are very light but they are also a big target (with only Ridley, Bowser, King K. Rool and Ganondorf being taller) so this can be a flaw. However, Rosalina has very good skills in each other stat, like aerial attacks, throws and recovery.
- Weight: 3/10
- Speed: 7/10
- Jump: 8/10
- Throws: 6/10
Changes between Smash 4
- Luma's color matches Rosalina's outfit in her first appearance, except for her default costume.
- Luma has his own shield.
- Luma always travels to an opponent.
- Up tilt has another hitbox which allows to attack grounded opponents, launching them up.
- Down tilt has a lower reach.
- Dash attack can't be performed by Luma but is stronger.
- Up smash has transcendental priority.
- Luma's down aerial has a meteor effect.
- Rosalina's up aerial has a spike effect.
- Forward aerial is faster.
Grab and throws
- Down throw has a set knockback, better for combo.
- The other throws have a lower knockback.
- Luma Shot has a better range.
- Star Bits has a better range.
- Launch Star has an hitbox at the start of the move but has a lower range.
- Gravitational Pull has a smaller range.
- Gravitational Pull rejects the opponents.
- Standard: Luma Shot. Rosalina charges the Luma and then she launches him. It inflicts from 5% to 16% of damage. The Luma can then move independently. Customization: Luma Warp/Power Luma Shot.
- Side: Star Bits. Luma shoots some Star Bits in front of him. It has three directions: upper, middle and downward. Customization: Floaty Star Bit/Shooting Star Bit.
- Up: Launch Star. Rosalina propels she upwards, in a variable direction. It inflicts only 3% of damage but this move is very useful for recovery. Customization: Launch Star Plus/Launch Star Attack.
- Down: Gravitational Pull. Rosalina moves her wand and items move close to her. This move can also cancel projectiles and rejects the opponents. Customization: Catch and Release/Guardian Luma.
- Final Smash: Power Star. Rosalina summons a Power Star that shoots some other stars. This move can inflicts potentially more than 200% of damage. The star grows up during the attack, even if Rosalina is KOed or self destructed.
- Air dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: high
- Taunt: moves her wand up and down. Luma moves following the wand.
- Entrance: appears from a star.
- Weight value: 78.
- Appeared in: Super Mario Galaxy (2007), Mario Kart Wii (2008).
- Gravitational Pull uses the cursor used in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.
- Rosalina's air dodge, sidestep and dodge makes she disappear.
- Galaxy Cyan (default, Blue Team)
- Peach Pink
- Daisy Orange
- Pauline Red (Red Team)
- Golf Green (Green Team)
- Power Star Black
- Fire Rosalina