Gameplay & Controls
You start off by building your rocket with the available parts you have at your disposal. There are 4 types of parts: The Nosecone, Body Tube, Weapon Disk, and Thruster Pack. Most parts have unique features that let you use your rocket in different ways of fighting.
- Control Stick - Move
- A Button - Fire Main Weapon
- B Button - Fire Additional weapon.
- L/R - Swap Part controls
- X Button - Barrel Roll
- Y Button - Toggle radar and rocket damage.
- C Stick - Adjust Thruster Pack.
- PT - Pointy front for damage on impact.
- D - Barrel Roll to dig through rock and cause more damage.
- LT - Laser tipped for a strong forward blast.
- FT - Flat, titanium middle to cancel out head-on attacks.
- L - Long body for more weapon capacity.
- S - Short body for easier evasion.
- DS - Spike-covered to cause damage on contact. Barrel roll to deflect attacks.
- HL - Barrel roll to shoot lasers form the sides.
- RF - Rapid fire bullets shoot the enemy. Small damage.
- BR - Launches a rocket for high damage.
- FS - Fire spinner lets you shoot flames with a barrel roll.
- WR - Has different weapons aiming in all directions.
- TT - 3 thrusters.
- DA - 6 thrusters aiming in all directions and around rocket and 3 in the usual position for superb accuracy.
- BM - Bendable thruster for amazing mobility.
- HD - Countless amount of thrusters for incredible speed.