Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Other Super Smash Bros. Appearances||SSB4|
|Recent Game||3DS Project S.T.E.A.M.|
|Final Smash||Pair Up/Book of Naga|
Robin makes their second return to the Super Smash Bros. franchise in Super 5mash Bros. 5. Robin utilizes a mixture of magic and swordsmanship and retains the Tome mechanic and the Levin Sword/Bronze Sword mechanic as well from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS though he number of uses has slightly increased for the Tomes and Swords thus allowing more uses of them. Aesthetically, Robin appears much like his model from Fire Emblem: Awakening, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, and Project S.T.E.A.M..
Changes from Smash 4
- The Tomes and Levin Sword are more durable with two points added to every tome and Levin Sword before breaking.
Special Custom Set A
|Neutral Special||Thunder||3% (Thunder), 9% (Elthunder), 3% (Arcthunder), 1%/2.6% (Thoron)||A chargable projectile with distinct properties for each charge level. Robin can charge the attack from Thunder, Elthunder, Arcthunder, and Thoron.|
|Custom 1||Thunder+||5% (Thunder), 11% (Elthunder), 5% (Arcthunder), 1.2%/3.5% (Thoron)||Stronger overall, with slower charging and less durability.|
|Custom 2||Speed Thunder||2% (Thunder), 5% (Elthunder), 2.5% (Arcthunder), 1%/10% (Thoron)||Faster and weaker overall. Durability is unchanged.|
|Side Special||Arcfire||2% (shot), 1% (pillar)||A projectile that bursts into a pillar of flame on impact.|
|Custom 1||Arcfire+||2% (shot), 8%/7% (explosion)||Slower with a larger explosion.|
|Custom 2||Fire Wall||7%/4% (pillar)||The pillar produced is larger.|
|Up Special||Elwind||7% (shot 1 clean), 5% (shot 1 late), 5% (shot 2)||Angles the first gust more sideways, providing more horizontal distance than vertical.|
|Custom 1||Soaring Elwind||5% (shots 1 and 2)||The first gust has less recovery potential, but the second has much more.|
|Custom 2||Gliding Elwind||7% (shot 1 clean), 5% (shot 1 late), 5% (shot 2 clean), 4% (shot 2 late)||Angles the first gust more sideways, providing more horizontal distance than vertical.|
|Down Special||Nosferatu||0.8% (per hit)||Grabs an opponent and does constant damage, healing Robin as a result.|
|Custom 1||Distant Nosferatu||0.6% (per hit)||The move grabs opponents further away instead of close up, with less damage and healing.|
|Custom 2||Goetia||1% (per hit)||Does more damage and sucks in opponents but provides no healing.|
Special Custom Set B
|Neutral Special||Excalibur||9% (middle), 6% (top), 6% (bottom)||Robin uses his Tome to fire a vertical blade of wind that appears curbed. The mid section does the most damage compared to the top and bottom sections. It will launch players vertically when it hits. It is a powerful yet rather slow attack.|
|Custom 1||Gigascalibur||5% (mid), 4% (upper mid), 3% (top), 4% (lower mid), 3% (bottom)||A much larger but slower version than the default but has a wider hit box. When it hits, it knocks the opponents upwards which allows for the other hits to connect.|
|Custom 2||Miniscalibur||5%||Much faster upon activation and speed. It can be spammed easily and only really does hitstun and not knockback.|
|Side Special||Ruin||12% (per pulse)||Robin will fire off a rotating vortex of death. It will travel forward slowly before vanishing. When it hits someone, it locks them in thus causing them to travel along. Opponents can be damaged while in the sphere. The sphere then detonates; dealing high damage.|
|Custom 1||Phantom Ruin||5% (hit), 7% (pulse)||Instead of trapping opponents, it will do damage as it progresses forward. It will pass by opponents and damage them. As a result, it is slightly faster and has a longer traveling distance than the default. It will do more damage when it releases the pulse of dark energy which can affect opponents around it.|
|Custom 2||Flowering Ruin||4% (pulese)||It will do a flower head every time it releases a pulse and can cause the flower head effect.|
|Up Special||Bolgano||10%||Robin casts an explosive magic that launches him high into the air. The damage can blast opponents horizontally if they get to close to it.|
|Custom 1||Meteor Bolgano||15%||Slower with less vertical recovery distance but it is stronger and will meteor any opponents underneath Robin.|
|Custom 2||Nova Bolgan0||8%||It has the ability to suck in opponents nearby prior to the attack but, as a result, there is a bit of start up lag prior to the explosion starting.|
|Down Special||Superior Jolt||12% (clean), 8% (late), 1.5% (per shock)||Robin will fire a bolt of electricity that will incapacitate opponents and cause them to be shocked for a duration of time. When caught, it will shock them for time and will do hitstun.|
|Custom 1||Blessed Jolt||10% (clean), 5% (late), 1% (per shock)||It does less damage but it requires less time to cast and has a longer duration of time.|
|Custom 2||Chaining Jolt||2.5% (per jolt), +1.5% (per transferred jolt)||It will cause the same effect to another player that comes into contact with someone struck with Chaining Bolt albeit the time duration diminished. It doe smore damage the more it is chained but the less time it can be active.|
|Final Smash 1||Pair Up||3%/2% (hit 1), 2% (hits 2-14), 14% (hit 15)||Robin summons Chrom via magic and they duo begin to attack the trapped enemy. Chrom slashes the opponent over and over while Robin blasts the opponent away with electrical attacks.|
|Final Smash 2||Book of Naga||4% (hit), 2.5% (loop), 12% (final)||Robin calls forth the spirit of Naga which takes shape the image of a white dragon. Robin is invisible while casting this magic and can control the white dragon as it flies around the stage. Once it hits someone, it does a first him and then continues to apply hitstun damage. It will begin to flash before it expires and, once it does, it generates a big blast of light; blinding the screen for a second.|
Italics means they have to be unlocked.
- Male: His sword and tome encircle him via magic while saying, "You're not ready!"/Female: "Here I go!" (Up)
- Male: Points sword upwards while saying, "Let's tip the scales!"/Female: "Time to tip the scales!" (Right)
- Male: Slightly hovers in the air and comes back saying "Time to do this!"/Female: "No escape for you!" (Left)
- Male: Both his/her tome and sword hover over the respective hand, sword rotating in place while saying, "Prepare yourself!"./Female: "Are you ready?" (Down)
Character Selection Screen
- Robin takes his tome and opens it while saying "My key the victory is clear!" while female Robin says "I can see my victory is near!"
- Robin takes out his Levin Sword and points it upwards while saying "I will cut clear a path!" with female Robin saying "I fight for justice!"
- Robin spins and then holds out his/her hand sand says "You will find not parley with me!" while female Robin says "Run while you can!"
On Screen Appearance
- Warps onto the stage using warp magic.
- Robin floats in front the top while wrapped in green energy and then lands.
- The tome appears and then Robin who then closes it.
- Swings the Levin sword. Male Robin says "I'm always three steps ahead", while female Robin says "A good tactician has nothing to fear."
- Spreads his arm, holding a thunder tome on his other hand. Male Robin says "The key to victory lies within", while female Robin says "Ha! Checkmate."
- Robin, along with Chrom, appear together facing to the sides, then both face the screen, showing their weapons. Male Robin says "It seems our fates are joined", while female Robin says "I've got your back."
- Robin levitates the Levin Sword and his Arcfire Tome and spins it around him. Male Robin says "You have met your match" while female Robin says "Never stood a chance".
- Robin holds his/her chin while folding the arm across and says "You did not meet my expectations" while female Robin says "You managed to not surprise me."
- Robin is leafing through the pages of his tomes and looks up saying "I carry the knowledge to save the world!" while female Robin says "Knowledge is power!"
- Robin is smiling while looking forward and clapping his/her hands.
- Robin is holding his/her eye while grimacing.
- Robin is looking like he or she may faint by rocking back and forth with eyes closed.
A flourished remix of first 0:12 seconds of the song, "Champion (Ablaze)".
- Glances at his/her active tome.
- Holds sword in front.
- Glows momentarily with magical power.
- Exhales and rubs his/her hair.
Robin's trophies can be earned by completing Classic Mode, Adventure Mode, All-Star Mode, and Boss Battle mode. In addition, further trophies can be found during matches and at the Trophy Shop.
Unlock: Classic Mode
Unlock: Adventure Mode Console/Yellow
Unlock: Adventure Mode Handheld/Green
Unlock: Boss Battle Console
Unlock: Boss Battle Handheld
Unlock: Match or Trophy Shop White
Unlock: Match or Trophy Shop Brown
Unlock: Match or Trophy Shop
Unlock: Match or Trophy Shop
Robin (Left) Purple
Unlock: Match or Trophy Shop
Unlock: Complete a Pit Character Challenge
Unlock: All Star Mode (Easy or Normal)
Book of Naga
Unlock: Unlock all Robin trophies
|Default||Black||Based on the default male avatar from Fire Emblem: Awakening.||Starter|
|Default||Black||Based on the default female avatar from Fire Emblem: Awakening.||Starter|
|Green||Green||Resembles Abel's color scheme from Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Tsurugi.||Starter|
|Red||Red||Resembles Anna's color scheme from Fire Emblem: Awakening.||Starter|
|Blue||Blue||Resembles the Avatar from Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow.||Starter|
|Orange||Yellow||Resembles Evayle from Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.||Starter|
|Pink||Pink||Resembles Serra's Fire Emblem.||Starter|
|Purple||Purple||Resembles the color scheme of the Cat Suit.||Starter|
|Hooded Robin||Black||Male Robin's hooded form.||Locked|
|Hooded Robin||Black||Female Robin's hooded form.||Locked|
|Possessed Robin||Dark Purple||Outfit based on male Robin when possessed by Grima.||Locked|
|Possessed Robin||Dark Purple||Outfit based on female Robin when possessed by Grima.||Locked|