|First Game||Wii Xenoblade Chronicles|
|Home Stage||Colony 9|
|Final Smash||Hero Time|
|Quantum Anomaly||Riki Is Angry|
Riki is a major character and party member from Xenoblade Chronicles, as well as the only Nopon party member in the game. Additionally, in Super Smash Bros. Quantum, he is a newcomer and unlockable character.
- Neutral Attack- 5-strike biter combo
- Side Tilt- Biter smash
- Up Tilt- Biter uppercut
- Down Tilt- Slight dash biter-first
- Dash Attack- Charging biter smash
- Neutral Aerial- Biter spin
- Forward Aerial- Biter thrust
- Up Aerial- Upwards biter thrust
- Down Aerial- Biter sweep
- Back Aerial- 3-hit combo kick
- Forward Smash- Triple biter pound
- Up Smash- Grab and upward toss
- Down Smash- Biter spin
|Normal||Version 2||Version 3|
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
- Final Smash- Hero Time
- Quantum Anomaly- Riki is Angry
Pummels and Throws
- Pummel- Biter bonk
- Throw- Toss via ear-hand
- Idle- identical to combat idle animation from Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Taunt 1- Dances around for a bit. Identical to idle dance from Xenoblade Chronicles.
- Taunt 2- Shouts "Riki live to serve!" while posing.
- Taunt 3- Swings biter around while shouting random sound effects.
- Floor Attack- Roundhouse kick, gets lifted up by ear-hands.
- Ledge Attack- Ear-hands flip Riki up over ledge. Riki's body deals damage on contact.
- Pit: This thing is adorable!
- Viridi: Aw, just look at him! He's so fluffy I just want to pick him up and use him as a pillow!
- Palutena: That might... get a bit awkward.
- Pit: How so?
- Palutena: Nopon like Riki may be cute, but they never get less childish as they grow. They will always remain looking like cute little rabbits.
- Viridi: And HOW does that make things awkward?
- Palutena: Riki's forty years old.
- Viridi: ...EWWWW! I can't believe I thought a middle-aged man was cute!
- Palutena: Forget this for now. Anyway, Riki specializes in quick, powerful strikes that deal status effects. A Bitey Bitey to the face will definitely sting. And when you see him charging up a Freezinate blast, get above or below him so he can't hit you.
- Pit: Or I could just my orbitars to reflect it, right?
- Palutena: Well, that would be harder, but that would really deal damage to him. Do it if you can!
- Riki: Riki suddenly feel afraid.
|Bowser · Mario · Mega Man · Meta Knight · Mii Fighter (Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter) ·Zelda/Sheik|
|Aegislash · Aeron · Amaterasu · Bayonetta · Brittany · Captain Toad · Captain Rainbow/Nick · Cosmic Spirit · Cynthia · Dark Samus/Metroid Prime · Doshin the Giant · Electroplankton · Ellie & Chomp · Ghirahim · Ghor · Hero · Iris Archwell · Inkling · Lana · Light Fighter · Lip · Magolor · Meloetta · Melia · Mii Fighter (Mii Acrobat, Armored Mii, Mii Cannoneer, Mii Grenadier, Mii Guardian, Mii Sorcerer, Mii Trapper) · Monita · Nowi · Paper Mario · Phosphora · Porky Minch · Queen Sectonia · RBY Virus · Riki · Ringside Reporter · Roll · Ryu · Shovel Knight · Simirror · Sylux · Takamaru · Tempo · Toon Zelda/Tetra · Ultimate Ghost · Unova Trainer · Vivian · Wonder-Red|