Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||Metroid (1986)|
|Latest Appearance||Metroid: Other M (2010)|
B: Pirate Teeth: Ridley opens his mouth. If a fighter goes in, Ridley closes his mouth and chews them up for a bit. If B is pressed within three seconds, Ridley spits them out. If not, the fighter simply pops out.
Side: Plasma Breath: Ridley charges up an energy beam in his mouth. When released, Ridley releases a beam of plasma, hurting fighters it hits.
Up: Dive Bomb: Ridley goes high into the air. It is one of the best recovery moves in the game, but if a fighter is hit with this attack, Ridley grabs them and dives downward. If Ridley hits a platform, the enemy takes damage. If there is no platform, Ridley and the fighter both lose a life.
Down: Earthquake: Ridley stomps on the ground once, hurting anyone near him.
Final Smash: Omega Ridley: Omega Ridley is a supercharged Ridley with a size and power boost. Omega Ridley does not flinch at attacks, similar to Giga Bowser from Brawl. Pirate Teeth can be used for five seconds at a time, plus Plasma Breath and Earthquake travels more distance.
- Up: Ridley roars into the sky.
- Down: Ridley flaps his wings slowly.
- Side: Ridley holds up a cage with a Baby Metroid inside and puts it behind him.
- Up: Omega Ridley makes swiping movements in the air.
- Down: Omega Ridley stands on all fours and roars.
- Side: Omega Ridley roars into the sky, with Phazon dripping off his wings.
- Ridley is seen flying in the background before he crashes onto the stage.
- Ridley taps his foot on the ground.
- Ridley looks both ways quickly.
- A purple Ridley, similar to Brawl.
- Meta Ridley from Metroid Prime.
- Meta Ridley from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
- A red Ridley from Super Metroid artwork.
- A green Ridley from Metroid: Zero Mission.
- A robot Ridley, inspired from Mecha Ridley.
Kirby recieves Ridley's wings and a small version of his tail.
- Pit: Lady Palutena! I'm fighting agaisnt a giant dragon!
- Palutena: You mean Ridley? He's one of the highest-ranked members in a galactic gang called the Space Pirates.
- Pit: Ridley... I remember him! We could take him out with missiles and energy beams!
- Palutena: Pit, you don't have any missiles or energy beams. And I can't help you here. I'm still in Skyworld!
- Pit: Maybe you join me in the next fight?
- Palutena: ...Maybe.
- Snake: Otacon, who's the purple dragon?
- Otacon: Snake, that's Ridley, an elite Space Pirate. You may remember him.
- Snake: Space Pirates? Where are the rest?
- Otacon: No time for talk, Snake. Ridley is force to be feared with plasma breath, the ability to fly, and can even create earthquakes.
- Snake: I've seen worse from Metal Gears. Time to take this thing down once and for all!
- Otacon: Right! But is he too big?
- Snake and Otacon (together): Absolutly not!
- Ridley roars before flying into the sky.
- Ridley tosses the Baby Metroid cage before dropping it, causing it to crash. It then flys around Ridley while he shrugs his shoulders.
- Ridley chases a Metroid before tripping in front of the camera. He then looks at the camera while scratching his head.
- Ridley sits down on the ground, slowly clapping.
Ridley is a high rank Space Pirate. Ridley is rivals with Samus Aran, the two have fought for years. No matter what happens to Ridley, he always seems to come back. He has survived great heights, time bombs, and even being disintegrated. However, he was destroyed at planet Zebes, the Galactic Federation has cloned him, using the clone for their own uses.
- Metroid: Other M