Rhythm Heaven 3D, known in Europe as "Rhythm Paradise 3D", and in Japan as "Rhythm Tengoku 3D" is a music video game developed by Nintendo and TNX for the Nintendo 3DS. It is the fourth game in the Rhythm Heaven series, following Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii, and Rhythm Heaven for the Nintendo DS. It is confirmed to be released in late 2013.
- Soda Factory: You work at a soda factory. Fill up the soda all the way!
- Remix 1: This minigame combines all the minigames from Column 1. This remix has an eccentric traveling theme.
- Built To Scale:
- Picnic Pitcher:
- Remix 2: This minigame combines all the minigames from Column 2. This remix has a classical music theme.
- Sub-Rally: You're on a submarine with a second person and you're playing a game of volleyball.
- Mail Man: You're working at the post office and your job is to stamp the mail coming from two tubes.
- Radical Rockers: You are the member of a famous rock band!
- Remix 3: This minigame combines all the minigames from Column 3. This remix has a electric metal theme.
- Shooting Star: You're a photographer taking pictures of comets in the sky.
- Bow-Woman: You're a bow-woman along with several bowmen practicing archery.
- Plane Pump: Two gophers are piloting a plane, and you are in charge of pushing a pump to move the plane.
- Remix 4: This minigame combines all the minigames from Column 4. This remix has a calm sunset theme.
- Super Samurai Slice: Monsters have invaded the village and you, the Wandering Samurai, are trying to get rid of them.
- King Of the Stereo: Two guys have a huge stereo and you have to push buttons to make the stereo repeat phrases.
- Remix 5: This minigame combines all the minigames from Column 5. This remix has an ancient Japanese theme.
- Discus Toss:
- Box Step: You're working in a cookie factory and you have to arrange the white and black boxes in the correct places.
- The Batonettes:
- Rocket Ride: On a space voyage, you have to press a button on the beat and sometimes the offbeat to make the rocket move.
- Remix 6:This minigame combines all the minigames from Column 6.This Remix has a spanish theme.
- Flashlight Sight:
- Bounce Beat: You're a spring being and you bounce on springs with either your head or your spring body.
- Karate Man: You're