The Rhythm Heaven series (known as the Rhythm Paradise series in Europe and the Rhythm Tengoku series in Japan) is a Nintendo series that contains several rhythm games with nice soundtracks composed by the Japanese song writer and producer Tsunku♂.
天国[Rizumu Tengoku, lit. meaning Rhythm Heaven/Paradise] - A Japanese, Game Boy Advance game started the series. The games makes use of the A button, B button, and the D-Pad.
- Rhythm Heaven (Rhythm Paradise) - The sequel of the original game, this one was for DS and was released worldwide, therefore giving the series popularity. Unlike the first, it makes use of the touch screen.
- Rhythm Heaven Fever (Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise) - The sequel of Rhythm Heaven for the Wii, and thus the third game in overall. This one returned to the usage of the buttons, but was limited to the A button and a combination of the A and B buttons.
- Rhythym Utopia - The fourth game in the series is another set of addictive rhythm games for DS.
- Rhythm Partners - The fifth game is sold in sets of two for the prices of one, and is meant to be played multiplayer by siblings or best friends.
- Rhythm Paradise: Offbeat Overdrive - The Rhythm Heaven game for Wii U. Takes advantage of the Wii U's gyroscopic controls, duo screen play and microphone functions.
- Barista - Also known as the Dog. He's a small dog with a headset. He is, as the barista, always unseen, and was just revealed as the Dog in the Cast roll of Rhythm Heaven Fever.
- Karate Joe - The character from the Karate Man (aka Karateka) games, and so far appeared in all Rhythm Heaven games.
Other Canon Characters
- Marshal, Cam and Miss Ribbon - The hosts of Rhythm Heaven Fever
- Chorus Kids - Three white boys from the Glee Club games.