|Revelation Heroes Entertainment|
|Founded at/in|| Sometime in 2012
Reformed on March 30th, 2017
|No. of Employee(s)||All 2012 staff members died in a mysterious fire|
|Successor||The end of days|
On the 10th of April, 2017, they bought out ChromaForce Studios, a television company that went bankrupt in 2001, taking all records of their products with them. On the 2nd of June in the same year, they launched Tzaphqiel Publishing.
All content created by Guygombaa, and, by extension, RHE, is free to use. You do not need to ask permission, but please inform him that you are doing so. You can do so at User Talk:Guygombaa.
I made this thing a long time ago when I was a bored highschooler. I now occasionally add stuff to this site when I'm bored, because making theoretical games is a hobby and Uni is hard.
- ChromaForce Studios - Television/Film & Broadcasting studios.
- Tzaphqiel Publishing - Publishing firm. Mostly writes stories based on their other properties.
- Stix: Revamped - A re-imagining of the original Stix Kingdom, with fewer characters and a tighter focus.
- Phantasy Legends - A fantasy RPG about a party of young teens with attitude fighting an age old evil.
- Bay of Thieves - A stealth action game about a thief in the deadly city of Reeamor.
- Revelations: Conquest - The first horsemen of the apocalypse, Conquest, sets out to do his duty.
- Dead Star - A Sci-Fi RTS.
- Ruby Tuesday - A platformer about a young girl discovering her powers.
- Wastelander: The Demon Trials - A post-apocalyptic, open world car-combat game.
- Descendant: Old Guns - An Old West shooter. With gangs.
- Deaths Door - You are a reaper who has recently been promoted from their boring desk job. Harvest souls.
- Mindless - You are a zombie. Survive in your harsh new world.
- Super Smash Bros. Rampage - A Super Smash Bros game originally designed for the Nintendo Matrix.
- Metroid Flux - A new Metroid game that isn't federation force.
- Legend of Zelda: Gauntlet of Fates - A Zelda game in the Twilight Princess timeline centered around a magic warping gauntlet.
- Pokemon Amber & Ash - Pokemon games set in a war-torn continent preserved by the legendary warriors of Time and Space.
Possible Future Projects
If Guygombaa doesn't jot down ideas he tends to forget them, so here they are. Also, these are working titles.
- Haunted - A detective game set entirely in a haunted hotel.
- The Ripper - Play as Jack the Ripper
- Dominant Rage - A very, very old idea for a fighting game that sort of works like Super Smash Bros but with Mortal Kombat style characters.
- Beta - You play as like fifty different versions of one dude.
- The Wraith (Game) - Play as The Wraith as she protects the city from crime.
- Hades (Game) - After his girlfriends soul is claimed by hell, Simon chases after her. But is there too high a price?
- Shooter - An over the top, first person action game focused on ridiculous action.
- Masks - A game where the main character uses lots of masks that give them different powers.
- Amalgam - A symbiote-looking creature who absorbs the powers of others.
- Heroes - InFamous with Ice powers.
- BLOOD - A DOOM-like shooter. A Mexican drug dealer is kidnapped by cultists attempting to bring about the apocalypse, but escapes in a hail of bullets and a sea of blood.
- Crusade - As above, but with a medieval setting and an emphasis on melee combat.
- Warlord - You play as an evil warlord. Gain power, destroy cities, crush your foes.
- Project Kaiju - War of the Monsters
- Project Five - Five people with different skills do some things.
- Project Prey - Bioshock/System Shock Style
- The name is a reference to the Book of Revelation, which is about the apocalypse. It's the final chapter of the bible, available in any good book store.
- The font for the logo is called Imagination Station