|Revelation Heroes Entertainment|
|Founded at/in|| Sometime in 2012
Reformed on March 30th, 2017
|No. of Employee(s)||All 2012 staff members died in a mysterious fire|
|Successor||The end of days|
On the 10th of April, 2017, they bought out ChromaForce Studios, a television company that went bankrupt in 2001, taking all records of their products with them.
All content created by Guygombaa, and, by extension, RHE, is free to use. You do not need to ask permission, but please inform him that you are doing so. You can do so at User Talk:Guygombaa.
RHE is always hiring!
I made this thing a long time ago when I was a bored highschooler. I now occasionally add stuff to this site when I'm bored, because making theoretical games is a hobby and Uni is hard.
Intially founded in August of 2012, RHE intially created products for Nintendo before shutting down later that year.
In April 2017 they began business again, developing games mainly for their new console the Nexus, specifically early titles such as Wastelander, Ruby Tuesday, and Bay of Thieves. Bigger projects such as Dead Star, Descendants, and the Vigilante Trilogy have entered production as well.
Later the same month RHE purchased ChromaForce studios, a television studio from the 80's. Shortly after they had their first presentation at the Fantendo Fanon Feature 2017.
- ChromaForce Studios - Television/Film & Broadcasting studios.
- Revelations: Conquest - The first horsemen of the apocalypse, Conquest, sets out to do his duty.
- Stix: Revamped - A re-imagining of the original Stix Kingdom, with fewer characters and a tighter focus.
- Dominant Rage - A very, very old idea for a fighting game that sort of works like Super Smash Bros but with Mortal Kombat style characters.
- Dusk - A vigilante.
- Baking Bad - Baked evils
Post-Matrix Nintendo Games
- Super Smash Bros. Rampage - A Super Smash Bros game originally designed for the Nintendo Matrix.
- Metroid Flux - A new Metroid game that isn't federation force.
- Legend of Zelda: Gauntlet of Fates - A Zelda game in the Twilight Princess timeline centered around a magic warping gauntlet.
- Pokemon Amber & Ash - Pokemon games set in a war-torn continent preserved by the legendary warriors of Time and Space.
Possible Future Projects
If Guygombaa doesn't jot down ideas he tends to forget them, so here they are. Also, these are working titles.
- Project Haunted - A detective game set entirely in a haunted hotel.
- Deaths Door - You are a reaper who has recently been promoted from their boring desk job. Harvest souls.
- Tales of the Werewolf - You're a Werewolf.
- Wayward - Semi-open world game with Dark Souls inspired combat, focusing on martial arts and survival.
- Project Beta - You play as like fifty different versions of one dude.
- Project Hades (Game) - After his girlfriends soul is claimed by hell, Simon chases after her. But is there too high a price?
- Project Shooter - An over the top, first person action game focused on ridiculous action.
- Project Masks - A game where the main character uses lots of masks that give them different powers.
- Project Amalgam - A symbiote-looking creature who absorbs the powers of others.
- Project Heroes - InFamous with Ice powers.
- Project BLOOD - A DOOM-like shooter. A Mexican drug dealer is kidnapped by cultists attempting to bring about the apocalypse, but escapes in a hail of bullets and a sea of blood.
- Project Crusade - As above, but with a medieval setting and an emphasis on melee combat.
- Project Warlord - You play as an evil warlord. Gain power, destroy cities, crush your foes.
- Project Kaiju - War of the Monsters
- Project Five - Five people with different skills do some things.
- Project Prey - Bioshock/System Shock Style
- Project Fallout - Post-apocalyptic FPS RPG
- Project Survive - A survival game set in a forest with lots of rivers where you have an upgradeable boat.
- Project Prison - You are a supervillain, in a super-prison.
- Maybe I should do a horror game some time.
- The name is a reference to the Book of Revelation, which is about the apocalypse. It's the final chapter of the bible, available in any good book store.
- The font for the logo is called Imagination Station