|Reckless Safety Man (SSB6)|
|Official Debut||Wii Sports (2006)|
Reckless Safety Man () is an unlockable newcomer in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. He represents the Wii franchise, and uses attacks that are based off of instructions from Nintendo on how not to use the Wii remote without a wrist strap.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however some of the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack -
- Dash Attack -
- Forward tilt - RSM punches forward with his wiimote and nunchuck boxing style. Akin to Little Mac's side special, but less damage.
- Up tilt - RSM swings his wiimote like a fishing rod above him.
- Down tilt - RSM swings his wiimote like a golf club, but hilariously over shoots, hitting his opponents in the groin. (Or with smaller characters, the face.)
- Forward smash - The user Swings the Wiimote forward with an arching vertical slash.
- Up smash - User shakes the wiimote above him spasticly, like in Super Paper Mario.
- Down smash - User does a low sword/wiimote swing.
- Neutral aerial - RSM swing the wiimote and nunchuck by the cord in a circle around himself.
- Forward aerial - RSM draws a shape in front of him with the wiimote, smacking those in his way.
- Back aerial - RSM accidentally throws the wiimote behind him.
- Up aerial -
- Down aerial -
Grabs and throws
- Forward throw -
- Back throw -
- Up throw -
- Down throw -
- Neutral special -
- Side special -
- Up special -
- Down special -
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
Role in the Wrath of Shadows