Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Neutral attack:
- Forward tilt:
- Up tilt: Rachel jabs upwards with a single clawed hand.
- Down tilt:
- Dash attack:
- Forward Smash:
- Up Smash:
- Down Smash: Rachel spins around while raking her claws against the ground around her. Knocks enemies upwards and away. Good for keeping enemies away, but not ideal as a finisher.
- Neutral aerial:
- Forward aerial: Rachel slashes forwards with both hands. Spikes enemies that are hit with the very tips of the claws.
- Backward aerial:
- Up aerial:
- Down aerial: Rachel dives downwards in a heel-first kick, moving rapidly in a slightly diagonal trajectory. Enemies caught in her path will be knocked aside.
- Grab: Rachel stabs her index and middle fingers forward, catching opponents by the throat and lifting them off the ground.
- Pummel: Rachel jerks her arm upwards, jostling the enemy balanced on her fingertips. Does less damage than average, but restores a tiny bit of Rachel's health.
- Forward throw:
- Backward throw:
- Up throw: Rachel suddenly jerks her fingers upwards, forcefully dislodging the grabbed enemy and sending them hurtling skyward.
- Down throw:
- Neutral Special - Bloodlust Fang:
- Side Special - Motorcycle:
- Up Special - Nightmare Wings: Rachel rises upwards while surrounded by a mysterious aura. This aura catches enemies in her path, dealing minor damage to them before knocking them aside.
- Down Special - Flip Away:
- Final Smash - Road Roller: Rachel charges forward on her motorcycle and traps enemies in her path under the still-spinning front wheel before whittling away at them with a flurry of punches and slashes. To finish, she slams all of her weight onto the motorcycle to fully run the enemy over and send them flying!