When opening the Main Menu, there are 5 files to save data. You can delete the saved data by pressing a little Trash can icon on the side. There are lots of Point Tokens in this game, which you can collect to buy items at the Item Shop. Item Shops are normally found before Boss Fights or special parts of some levels. They can also be found at checkpoints. The player can change it's character before starting each level and also in the middle of levels in Switch Pads. They are always found near Item Shops and at checkpoints. In the levels, each enemy has a short life bar. You can't stomp on enemies, or if not, you'll take damage. You have to attack them. Each playable character has their own Life, Power, Defense and Speed. The more Life stat a character has, the longer the character's life bar will be. The more Power a character has, the more damage the character's attacks will deal. The more defense a character has, the less damage it will deal when attacked. The more Speed a character has, the faster it will walk or run. There will be a Power Bar, which fills as you attack enemies. When the Power Bar is full, you can unleash Super-Attacks,a super-powerful attack that normally KO enemies. Each character has a different one. In each level, there are 5 Joy Medals. They are normally in well hidden places, or aren't hidden, but are challenging to get. If you collect them all, you will have access to the final world in the game, a bonus world. In each world (Except for World E and World S), there is a Secret level that you can unlock by finding a secret goal in a certain level. They are normally hard to find, and the secret level itself is also harder than the normal levels.
There are different controls depending on wihich system you play the game.
|Quest for Planet Veenic|
|Platform(s)||Wii U, Play Station 4, XBOX1|
| -Japan: 28th October 2016
-America: 14th November 2016
-Rest of the World: 28th November 2016
|Genre(s)||3D Platformer, Adventure, Action|
- Left stick: Change camera view
- Right stick: Walk (Y+Right stick to run)
- A button: Jump (Twice to double-jump) /Interact
- B button: Duck
- X button: Attack
- Y button: Special ability
- Start: Pause
- R, L, ZR and ZL: Change camera view
- Left stick: Change camera view
- Right stick: Walk
- X button: Jump (twice to double-jump) / Interact
- Circle: Duck
- Square: Attack
- Triangle: Special ability
- R. L: Change camera view
- Back button: Change camera view 180 degrees.
- Left stick: Change camera view
- Right Stick: Walk (B+ Right Stick to run)
- X button: Jump (twice to double jump)
- A button: Duck
- Y button: Attack
- B button: Special ability
- LT, RT, LB, RB, L, R: Change camera view
Prologue"Millions of years ago, there was a planet called Earth (The main story takes place in the future). It was inhabited by creatures called humans, and other animals and plants. One day, a demon with great power, called Hatross, has absorbed the Earth's life source so he can create his own dimention, full of Deevils and Shadow Creatures. The humans noticed and got in little space shuttles and escaped from the planet. Some animals also got into the Space Shuttles, but not all of them, unfortunately. The astronauts which were controlling the Space Shuttles could have gone to Mars, but they have blasted in a random direction and they didn't know where Mars was. Years later, they found a planet called Veenic C86B (mostly reffered as just "Veenic"). They landed on there, and there was lots of oxygen there, so they didn't have to wear Space suits. The humans started building cities, and the animals evolved and learned to talk and how to stand up, and teamed up with the humans. The planet also contained lots of other bizzare cratures. And this, is where our story begins" (The voice that plays before the title screen appears)
Once upon a time, there was this planet called Veenic. The world was inhabited by many creatures, like humans, anthromogorphic animals and many more species. Everyone lived in peace and harmony, until one day, parts of the world's life energy has been gone. No one knew why, and goverments started to investigate. Little by little, more places have lost their life energy, until they found out who was the culprit. It was Hatross, ruler of the Underworld. He wanted to create his own dimension, and in order for that to happen, he needed to absorb the Universe's life energy. Kyle, an anthromogorphic cat, has watched the news on TV, explaining about Hatross being the culprit of the life energy's loss. He also found out that he needed the six Gems of Power to be able to access the Underworld. Kyle called his friends, and they all met up in Newer York plaza. The gang talked and Kyle said that his grandfather, Dr. Glad used to teach him how to master his sword, and he could teach his friends too. They meet up at Dr. Glad's house, which was near Kyle's house, and the tutorial level starts in his garden. After the tutorial level, Dr. Glad gives you a watch that makes you be able to comunicate with him, and gives you a book, called the Adventurer's Mapbook, which is basically the world map. Then, the first world, Pleasant Plains, is unlocked. When all the world's are unlocked, the "final world", the Underworld is unlocked, which in the boss features the "Final Boss", which is actually just a hologram of Hatross. When the gang access the boss stage of the real final world, Hatross's Dimension, the real Hatross shows up, and he shows the gang the Gems of Power, which he stole when they weren't looking. Then, he absorbs the Gems's power and turns into Ultimate Hatross, the real final boss. When he is defeated, the dimension that he created starts to collapse, and the player unlocks the secret level of the final world which is the player using a car to escape from the dimension. When they get out, the gang is shown in Newer York, with lots of people around them cheering, and Dr. Glad is in front of them. "I'm so proud of you all", he says, and the credits are rolled. Then, the player is informed that if they collect all the Joy Medals, they can unlock a secret world.
This mode is just the game, progressing the normal story.
This mode lets you select a stage that you currently unlocked, and play it with friends! The maximum number of players is 4 locally, 8 online!
This mode lets you select a stage, and each stage has a little challenge that you must complete. If you complete every challenge, you will win a special reward
This mode lets you select a lavel that you currently unlocked, play it with friends, and have the maximum score as possible!
This mode lets you play like the other modes, but with people on the internet! The maximum players you can reach is eight!
This game has various trophies, collectibles that you can get for doing certain stuff in the game.
|Image||Name||How to get|
|Character Collector Trophy||Unlock all the characters in the game.|
|Hatross Trophy||Complete the game's storyline and defeat the final boss, Ultimate Hatross.|
|Challenge Trophy||Complete all challenges in Challenge Mode.|
|Boss Beater Trophy||Defeat every single boss fight in the game.|
|New Record Trophy||Beat Record-Breaker Mode 100 times.|
|Enemy-Beater Trophy||Defeat 1000 enemies.|
|Millionaire Trophy||Collect 1000000 Point Tokens.|
|Shopping Trophy||Buy every single item in the game.|
|Stic Trophy||Unlock the bonus world, Stic's Secret Paradise.|
|Extra-Trophy||Unlock the bonus world, Extraworld.|
|Grand Trophy||Beat the game 100%.|
|Kyle the Cat||Kyle the Cat is a humanoid cat that's an expert with swords. He can also climb walls that have cat paw patterns on them. His settings are all default. Not too bad, not too good.||Life:
|Mega-Blade: Kyle's sword turns into pure gold, and can KO enemies!||Sword: Deals damage to an enemy in front.||None|
|David the Dog||David is a chubby humanoid dog. He can also ground-pund, resulting in being the only character that can stomp on enemies without taking damage. He loves food, and is also Kyle's best friend. He has an amazing Power Stat, but has the worse Speed Stat.||Life:
|Doggyquake: When David groundpounds, he will create an earthquake, killing enemies nearby and destroying blocks!||Gun: The closer you are to an enemy, the more damage this attack will deal.||None|
|Silvia the Fox||Silvia can destroy blocks and hurt enemies by using her trusty flail. She can also throw her rope to reach unaccesable areas. She has the longest life bar, but attacks hurt her alot.||Life:
|Spin-Thorn: Sivia will spin around with her flail, and will be able to move around for half a minute, killing enemies and destroying blocks!||Flail: It inflicts damage to enemies around the player.||None|
|Skye||Skye is an eagle that has great skills when it comes to using her bow. She can also fly, but she tires out easily, so she can only fly for a short time. Her best stat is her life stat, and her worse stat is defense, just like Silvia.||Life:
|Eternal flight: Skye will be able to fly for as long as the player likes. She also becomes invincible and kills enemies that touch her, like a Power Star from Super Mario!||Bow: It's like the Gun that Dog-Dog has, but when you use it, you can aim propperly, but it hurts the enemy less.||Complete Minigame Mode 10 times.|
|Chris the Cat||Chris is Kyle's brother. He uses the same weapon, and has the same ability. The only difference between Chris and Kyle is that Chris is grumpier, and he's grey. His stats are also different.||Life:
|Mega-Blade||Sword||Complete 10 levels playing as Kyle.|
|Bob the Bunny||Bob loves to jump, and that's pretty much his special ability. He can't double jump, but he jumps higher than the double jump. He's also pretty cheerful, but you can already tell that by the image, right?||Life:
Moonjump: The player will be able to jump really high 10 times, and killing enemies that the player stomps. Even spiky ones.
|Spear: When you use it, you can aim where you throw it. It goes up, and comes back down.||Find the hidden Carrot in World 1-2.|
|Stic the Stick Man||Stic is a friendly shopkeeper that owns the Item Shop. He sells lots of upgrades and useful items, so be sure to collect lots of Point Tokens!|
|Hatross||The main antagonist, and the ruler of the Underworld. He wants to absorb the universe's life force and create his own dimension.|
|Ultimate Hatross||Hatross's final and most powerful form. It's also the true final boss of the game.|
|Dr. Glad||A Happee which is smarter than others of his species. He is the gang's proffesor and is also Kyle's grandfather, He invented lots of gadgets and machines to help the gang on their journey.|
The item shop is run by Stic, as mentioned before. In the Item Shop, he sells lots of upgrades, healing items, power-ups and more, in exchange for some Point Tokens! There are different Point Tokens, and each one has a different value. Yellow ones cost one, orange ones cost five, green ones cost 10, blue ones cost 20 and red ones cost 50. It is normally found before boss fights and at checkpoints, close to the Switch Pads. The items that he sells are the following:
|Product||Kind of Item||Price||Description|
|Power +1||Upgrade||250 Point Tokens||An Upgrade that boosts
the player's Power stat
|Defense +1||Upgrade||250 Point Tokens||An Upgrade that boosts
the player's Defense
stat by 1.
|Life +1||Upgrade||250 Point Tokens||An Upgrade that boosts
the player's Life stat by
|Speed +1||Upgrade||250 Point Tokens||An Upgrade that boosts
the player's Speed stat
|All +1||Upgrade||1000 Point Tokens||An Upgrade that boosts
the player's stats each
|All +2||Upgrade||5000 Point Tokens||An Upgrade that boosts
the player's stats each
|Cupid's Berry||Healing item||50 Point Tokens||An apple shaped like a
heart that fully heals the
player's Life bar.
|Cupid's Berry XL||Healing Item||100 Point Tokens||A bigger verion of Cupid's Berry
that fully heals the player's Life
Bar and makes it longer for a
temporary ammount of time.
|Silver Sword||Weapon||1000 Point Tokens||A better version of Kyle's
weapon, the sword. It
inflicts more damage to
|Golden Sword||Weapon||3000 Point Tokens||The best version of Kyle's
weapon, the sword. It
inflicts a lot of damage to
the enemies. It also gives
you a lot of point tokens
when you defeat an enemy.
|Shotgun||Weapon||1000 Point Tokens||A better version of
Dog-Dog's weapon, the gun.
It inflicts more damage to
the enemies and it reaches
|Machine Gun||Weapon||3000 Point Tokens||The best version of
Dog-Dog's weapon, the gun.
It inflicts lots of damage to
the enemies and it reaches
the furthest distance.
|Double Flail||Weapon||1000 Point Tokens||A better version of Silvia's
weapon, the flail. It has 2
spiky balls that inflict more
damage to the enemies.
|Cuadriple Flail||Weapon||3000 Point Tokens||The best version of Silvia's
weapon, the flail. It has 4
spiky balls that inflict a lot
of damage to the enemies.
|Rocky Arrow||Weapon||1000 Point Tokens||
A better version of Skye's weapon,
the arrow. It goes more far than her
normal arrow does and inflicts
|Iron Arrow||Weapon||3000 Point Tokens||
The best version of Skye's weapon,
the arrow. It goes the furthest, and inflicts
the most damage.
|Steel Spear||Weapon||1000 Point Tokens||
A better version of Bob's weapon,
the spear. It goes more far than his
normal spear and inflicts more damage.
|Golden Spear||Weapon||3000 Point Tokens||
The best version of Bob's weapon,
the spear. It goes the furthest, and inflicts
the most damage. It also gives you a lot
Point Tokens when you defeat an enemy.
|Energy Drink||Healing Item||100 Point Tokens||A drink that boosts your power for a
temporary ammount of time.
|Energy Drink X||Healing Item||150 Point Tokens||An upgrade version of the Energy Drink
that boosts your power a lot for a longer
|Health Decreaser||Weapon/Healing Item||500 Point Tokens||A useful item that decreases a bosses's
health by a quarter. If you're lucky, you
can absorb the Health that the boss looses!
This item can only be found in boss levels,
but I suppose you already knew that.
|Health Decreaser X||Weapon/Healing Item||750 Point Tokens||An upgraded Health Decreaser that lowers
half of the bosses's health with a guaranteed
chance to heal you to!
|Spiky Helmet||Upgrade||100 Point Tokens||A helmet with a spike on top that makes
your Defense go up for a temporary
ammount of time and that damages
any enemy that attacks you from above!
|Car||Weapon||500 Point Tokens||Don't know if a car could be considered
a "weapon" but since you can run over
enemies and stuff like that, it's pretty
|Porta-Portal||Portal||10000 Point Tokens||A portal that warps you to the next world!|
|Stic's Secret Paradise||World||1 million Point Tokens||A secret world. Shh! Don't tell anyone.|
Click here to see a list of the enemies in the game.
Here are the worlds and levels that appear in the game.
World 1: Pleasant Plains
A green and peaceful valley with lots of trees. Lots of the games's mechanics are introduced in this world. Kyle's house is around there.
- World 1-0: TUTORIAL: The tutorial level of the game. It teaches you the game's main mechanics, and makes you go through some little trials to practice them.
- World 1-1: Practice Plains: The first true level of the game. It's super-easy. Not only that, but the Joy Medals there are also really easy to get.
- World 1-2: Jump-Jump Valley: A level that takes place in a high valley. It's supposed to practice the jump and double-jump mechanic. There are also lots of gaps to jump over, and really high areas.
- World 1-3: Blossom Meadow: A level which takes place in a field full of flowers and plants. It introduces an item, the Watering Can. It lets you pour water to be able to slow down enemies and reach unaccesasble areas. How? If you pour some water on a brown circle with a little leaf coming out of it, a giant flower can pop out, which you can use as a platform. But watch out, a Flooter could come out!
- World 1-MINIBOSS: Showdown against King Joy: The mini-boss level of World 1.
- World 1-4: Digging Deep: A level where you have to go very deep down. It introduces a new item: The Drill. It allows you to dig, just like the Spin-Drill from Super Mario.
- World 1-5: Woody Woods: A level in a little forest. Watch out for Skirels!
- World 1-6: Moonlight Forest: It's Woody Woods... At night! There are lots of Spookees roaming around at night, so be careful!
- World 1-BOSS: Showdown against Forezom: The boss level of World 1.
- World 1-SECRET: Forest fire!: It's Woody Woods on fire! A secret boss, Flarezom, is fought here.
World 2: Newer York
An urban city, with lots of cars, tall buildings and roads. It is the place where the rest of the gang lives.
- World 2-1: Busy Business: A level taking place in a highway going to the city. It introduces the Car item, which allows you to go faster and squash enemies.
- World 2-2: Double Trouble: A level where the player is duplicated, and has to clear a few puzzles to make it to the end of the stage.
- World 2-3: Drive for your life!: A level where the cops chase you for some reason! They confused you for some very wanted criminal.
- World 2-MINIBOSS: Showdown against Electro-Cop: The mini-boss level of World 2.
- World 2-4: Gear-Grinding Factory: This level will really grind your gears! It's the most famous factory in Newer York, where they make robots and cars. Watch out, because the robots are known of having lots of malfunctions (it could start chasing you)!
- World 2-5: Disgusting Sewers: A sewer full of slime and crocodiles. As it's name says, it's a very disgusting place.
- World 2-6: Lost in the Mall: A level where you... get lost in a mall! It's a puzzle level, which is literally a big maze.
- World 2-BOSS: Showdown against President Zilla: The boss level of World 2.
- World 2-SECRET: Area Yummy-One: A secret base in the city full of creatures from the planet Treatonia.
World 3: Coral Coast
A beach, known for having the largest sand castles. The water is swarmed with dangerous sea monsters, so watch out!
- World 3-1: A day at the beach: Some sort of introduction level to World 3. There is a small part of it where you go underwater, but most of the level takes place in the sandy shores of the beach.
- World 3-2: Kelp Cave: A level in a cave full of seaweed! Watch out! Some of the sea weed can electrocute you!
- World 3-3: Sand Kingdom: A HUGE sand structure which not only features a gigantic castle, but there are also little houses and citizens! Most of the level takes place in the castle.
- World 3-MINIBOSS: Showdown against Whale-bot 2.0: The mini-boss level of World 3.
- World 3-4: Underwater Expedition: A level which takes place in the ocean. You have an oxygen bar, which you can refill by getting oxygen pumps in the ocean.
- World 3-5: DANGER! Sharks: A level which takes half in a bunch of islands, and half underwater. But there is a difference, sharks are chasing you!
- World 3-6: Phantoms Ahoy!: A level which takes place in a haunted shipwreck. It consists of some puzzles where you have to go in the underwater area of the ship and the dry area of the ship.
- World 2-BOSS: Showdown against Captain Tentacles: The boss level of World 3.
- World 2-SECRET: Warship Invasion: A level where you have to go through some warships. There are lots of army themed enemies in this level.
World 4: Prehistoric Ruins
An island, with a temple in ruins. Most of it's levels are puzzle levels. There is a gigantic volcano in the center.
- World 4-1: Fossil Beach: A beach close to the ruins full of fossils and bones. There is a part of the level where you go underground and have to find a certain fossil to complete the stage.
- World 4-2: Vine-Climb Walls: This level gets you climbing up walls of a big temple.
- World 4-3: Temple of Misteries: A big temple in ruins, which is divided into several rooms. In each room, there will be a puzzle (each of them based on a different element: Water, Fire, Earth, Plant, Thunder and Wind) which you will have to solve to complete the stage.
- World 4-MIBIBOSS: Showdown against Skeleking: The miniboss level of World 4.
- World 4-4: Escape from the temple: The big temple is being destroyed, and you have to use the Car to get out of the temple.
- World 4-5: Magma Swamp: A big pond full of lava. A new item is introduced: The Lava-Suit, which makes you be able to swim in lava.
- World 4-6: Mt. Lavlir: A volcano where lava continuosly rises. There are also lots of fire-themed enemies.
- World 4-BOSS: Showdown against Lavasaurus Rex: The boss level of World 4.
- World 4-SECRET: Medieval War: A level which you have to kill every single enemy to beat.
World 5: Cookie Canyon
A mountainous area made entirely of food! Bon appetit!
- World 5-1: Rolling Donut Hills: A level with lots of donuts that are constantly moving. You have to ride them and dodge them, because in some cases it could squash you!
- World 5-2: Soda River: A river, but instead of water it has soda in it! There are some sections where you will be on land, and others where you will be underwat-, I mean, undersoda! Haha, get it?
- World 5-3: Chocolate Temple: It's like World 4-3, Temple of Misteries, but harder, and it's not element themed, it's food themed.
- World 5-MINIBOSS: Showdown against Chogolem: The miniboss of World 5.
- World 5-4: Ice Cream Glacier: An ice-themed level, with ice-themed enemies, and ice-themed everything!
- World 5-5: Spicy-Spicy Swamp: A fire-themed level. Don't fall in the Chili Sauce! At one point of the level, you get the Lava Suit, and you'll be able to swim in the chili sauce.
- World 5-6: Expedition on Mt. Tartart: You have to climb Mt. Tartart in this level, which is basically a giant cake! You go through tricky platforming sections, delicious caves and more!
- World 5-BOSS: Showdown against King Gummy Bear: The boss level of World 5.
- World 5-SECRET: Bon appetit!: A level where you have to eat to make your way through! Bon appetit!
World 6: Shadow Valley
A darker, and distorted version of Pleasant Plains, full of shadow creatures.
- World 6-1: Corrupted Hills: It's basically World 1-1, but filled to the brim with Shadees, Shadow Creatures, demons, and a lot more! It's also much harder.
- World 6-2: Cliffs of Chaos: It's basically World 1-2, but much harder.
- World 6-3: Thorny Garden: World 1-3, but much harder.
- World 6-MINIBOSS: King Joy's Dark Revenge: The miniboss of World 6.
- World 6-4: Forest of Fear: Woody Woods corrupted with Dark Energy. It is constantly night time, there are Skares instead of Spookees, and do I even have to mention Shadow Creatures again?
- World 6-5: Toxic Fog Hills: A polluted valley full of Deceivions and Deevils, and, of course, Shadow Creatures.
- World 6-6: Mt. Madness: A mountain near Shadow Valley that has also been corrupted with Dark Energy. Ledgend says that when you go up there, you feel hopeless and insane.
- World 6-BOSS: Showdown against Shadow Clone: The boss level of World 6.
- World 6-SECRET: Shine a Light: Let's make Shadow Valley return back to normal by killing every enemy in sight!
World 7: The Underworld
A world, which is basically hell. It's a very hellish area, full of volcanoes, demons and lava. Eek!
- World 7-1: Highway to Hell: Some sort of an introduction level to World 7. It's filled with Deevils and Deceivions.
- World 7-2: Volcanic River: A river full of lava! At one point, you get the Lava Suit and swim in the lava.
- World 7-3: Deevil Base: The hideout of all Deevil-like enemies. Don't get spotted!
- World 7-MINIBOSS: Showdown Against Military Deevil: The mini-boss level of World 7.
- World 7-4: Fire Fortress: A fire-themed fortress level.
- World 7-5: Dr. Stastein's Lab: Dr. Satastein's laboratory! You fight him in this level, like a little mini-boss.
- World 7-6: Hatross's Castle: It's his castle! You must find 5 keys to get to the throne room.
- World 7-BOSS: Showdown against Hatross: The boss level of World 7. Keep in mind that this isn't the real Hatross.
- World 7-SECRET: Hatross's secret basement: The basement, which Hatross is only accesible to. However, he left the door open, so this is a good opportunity to learn a bit of his past.
World 8: Hatross's Dimension
The final world (this time for real), where you face the real Hatross. It's a space-themed world, full of Deevils and Shadow Creatures. It has less levels than the other worlds.
- World 8-1: Planet Panic: A planet that Hatross created. Full of, you guessed it, Deevils and Shadow Creatures. He created it so you could feel fear upon entering the atmosphere.
- World 8-2: DANGER! Meteor Storm: You found a space ship? Cool! There's a meteor storm nearby, so be careful!
- World 8-3: Satanic Station: A huge space station where the real Hatross resides.
- World 8-BOSS: The Final Showdown: The final boss, where you face the real Hatross.
- World 8-SECRET: Self-Destruction: The dimension is being destroyed! Escape quickly!
World E: Extraworld
A secret world, which you can unlock by collecting every Joy Medal. It's levels are extremely hard, but there is no boss.
- World E-1: Not so Pleasant Plains: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in Pleasant Plains. Some happy hills. What could be the problem? Oh yeah, THIS LEVEL IS A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS AND YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER BEAT IT.
- World E-2: Ready, Get set, Go!: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in Newer York. It's a race against Electro-Cop! You gotta win (Duh), but being the cheeky weeky that he is, he put obstacles on your path, making it much harder for you to progress!
- World E-3: Surfs Up!: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in Coral Coast. A new item is introduced here: The Surf Board, which you will have to use to get to the end of the stage! It's not easy, though...
- World E-4: Hot 'n' Cold Collide: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in Prehistoric Ruins. It's a temple ruins level, themed by fire and ice!
- World E-5: Cooking with Kyle and Co.!: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in Cookie Canyon. You have to look for the hidden ingredients to prepare a pizza in less than 10 minutes! Watch out: The ingredients are very well hidden...
- World E-6: Deep Dark Cavern: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in Shadow Valley. This level takes place in a pitch-black cave, making it very tricky to progress.
- World E-7: Boss Rush: Unlocked by collecting all the joy medals in The Underworld and Hatross's Dimension. It's basically a marathon of every single boss fight in the game (Except for Golden Stik Statue, the boss of World S).
- World E-SECRET: The Great Marathon: A level with 8 sections. Each one being based on each world of the game.
World S: Stic's Secret Paradise
Another secret world, which you can buy at the Item Shop for a million Point Tokens. There are only two levels. A normal level and a boss level.
- World S-1: Get the Gold!: This level is full of Point Tokens! Collect them all!
- World S-BOSS: Showdown against Golden Stik Statue: The boss level of World S. It's super hard.
DLC: Holiday Pack
There is only one downloadable pack available: The Holiday Pack, which includes 3 Worlds: One based on Christmas Holidays, another based on Halloween and the other based on Easter. You can buy it for 5 bucks.
World A: Christmas Paradise
A happy town located on a snowy mountain. The reason why everyone's so cheerful is that they celebrate Christmas every day!
- World A-1: Merry Christmas!: Some sort of introduction level to the world. You just have to stroll through some of the roads in this town to get to the finish.
- World A-2: Snowball Fight!: A road in the town full of Frostosses that throw snowballs at you!
- World: A-3: Christmas Light Hijinx: A level where you go at the roofs of every house that connect with Christmas Lights. Don't fall down!
- World A-4: Climbing The Big Tree: A level where you have to climb to the top of the very tall Christmas tree in the town plaza!
- World A-BOSS: Showdown against Krampus: The boss of World A.
World B: Halloween Horror Park
A spooky theme park. Fortunately, it's abandoned, so you don't have to pay for any of the rides! Unfortunately, it's haunted. Good luck!
- World B-1: Trick or Treat!: Some sort of introduction level to the world. You have to get the 20 pieces of candy scattered across the funfair to beat the stage.
- World B-2: Maze of Nightmares: A maze. A haunted maze!
- World B-3: Rollercoaster of Doom: A level where you ride an extreme rollercoaster, with not very high quality security...
- World B-4: Circus of Illusion: A circus-themed level with bouncy balls, weird mirrors and stuff like that!
- World B-BOSS: Showdown against Kreep the Clown: The boss of World B.
World C: Sweet Treat Factory
A factory which specialises in making the most exquisite chocolate eggs in existence! Yum yum!
- World C-1: Gonna Grind Some Gears!: A level full of gears that can crush you easily! Watch out!
- World C-2: Conveyor Corridor: A level full of conveyor belts that put you from one place to another!
- World C-3: Easter Hunt!: Don't know if this really is a level. It's more like a minigame. Oh well, just get as many chocolate eggs as you can in 5 minutes!
- World C-4: Factory's Junkyard: A trash dump near the factory where the factory workers throw away all the malfunctioning robots, scrap-metal, and stuff like that!
- World C-BOSS: Showdown against Mecha-Choc: The boss of World C.
If you play this game on the Wii U, there will be some features that can be unlocked by using amiibo, which are the following:
Any character can get Mario's hat.
Any character can get Luigi's hat.
Yoshi can be bought at the item shop for 1000 Point Tokens which you can use for running faster, jumping higher, and gobbling up enemies. When you buy the Yoshi at the Item Shop, you can only play as him until the level finishes.
Either Kyle or Chris can change their outfits to be like Link's.
The Car (An item) and the Spaceship (Another item) are replaced by the Arwing from Star Fox.
Any Pokémon amiibo
The Pokéball will be able to be bought at the Item Shop for 500 Point Tokens. You can use it to capture enemies, thus making them dissapear. When the level finishes, this item dissapears and goes back to Stic's shop.
Kirby will be unlocked as a playable character. He has 6 Life, 4 Power, 2 Defense and 2 Speed, and can inhale enemies and spit them out again. His super-move is the Hypernova, where he becomes raimbow-coloured and sucks everything on the screen.
Either Silvia or Sky can change their outfits to be like Smus's or Zero Suit Samus's.
A character you choose's speed becomes 6/5.
- In Newer York, one building with a red door was accesable, and when you entered, there would be a fox, which would say: "Where is she? I need to find her!" It was only unaccesable when played as Silvia. It is believed to be Silvia's father.
- If you stay at the title screen for 5 minutes, the music will change.
- If you don't move for 10 minutes, your character sits down.
- If you don't do anything for 5 minutes, your character will start doing something.
- Kyle will put down his sword and start grooming himself.
- David will grab some fries from his pocket and eat them.
- Silvia will start stretching her arms and looking at herself in a little mirror.
- Skye will sit down and fall asleep.
- Chris will cross his arms and yawn.
- Bob will jump up and down multiple times.
- There was originally going to be a character called Chris the Cheetah, but was replaced by Chris the Cat.
- Forezom was originally going to be called Forest Wizard, but was changed due to the more creative name.
- It was originally planned to be a 2D platformer, but was changed to be a 3D platformer.
- The Extra world was originally going to be called Cosmic Highway.