Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Puzzle is Professor Layton's Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse. When Professor Layton breaks the Smash Ball, the entire screen goes black and the music stops. After that, a simple puzzle appears and the four combatants, including Layton, have to solve that puzzle within a certain time limit, usually 10 seconds. If Layton solves it, then the entire screen goes black again, Layton appears and does his famous poses when solving a puzzle, and points at the screen. All other combatants fly off the screen, receiving 50%-56% damage. If he fails. he does his famous poses again, then pulls down his hat with embarrasment. Each time, there will be a different puzzle for the combatants to solve.There are eight in total. Each puzzle works the same way as the minigames in WarioWare,Inc. from SSBB. Below is a list of some of the puzzles.
- Puzzle 1: Break the blocks under 10 seconds to reveal the hidden shape.
- Puzzle 2: In a complete, black background, find the hidden man.
- Puzzle 3: Break the block and acquire the key.
- Puzzle 4: Lift the hats and find the key.
- Puzzle 5: Solve the maze.
- Puzzle 6: Many items of 4 kinds appear simultanously on the screen, drag them and place them in their category.
- Puzzle 7: Find the differences.
- Puzzle 8: Drag the ball to the finish without touching the walls.
''''Nintendo DS - Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)