Got any pictures for the game? Feel free to put it in! (Ask me first)
|Platform(s)||PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS|
|May 30, 2015|
|E for Everyone|
Accord is hosting a racing contest! The competitors race 4 different tracks and when they are done the top 3 get trophies!
Story Mode plotEdit
Ecolo is at it again. But this time he tries something different! He makes everyone race to try to defeat him. Everyone is going fast so they can be first to defeat him.
Like all racing games, you have to race for the highest spot. There are 12 racers. There are also items and different modes you can play.
Choose your character. Then you will race various competitors. After you race all assigned competitors, you now face Ecolo. Ecolo is very hard to beat.
Choose a cup. Then choose your mode, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Mirror (Unlocked by winning all cups on Hard) Each cup has 4 different tracks. In these 4 different tracks you must race for the highest place. The higher place you get, the more points you get. Point totals are as followed:
- 1st: 15 points
- 2nd: 12 points
- 3rd: 10 points
- 4th: 9 points
- 5th: 8 points
- 6th: 7 points
- 7th: 6 points
- 8th: 5 points
- 9th: 4 points
- 10th: 3 points
- 11th: 2 points
- Last: 1 point
Depending on how well you do the cup, you get a rank. The rank ranges from F (Only obtained by finishing 4th or lower overall) to 3 stars.
You will race by yourself, trying to get the fastest time possible. There are no competitors. You also start with 3 boosts. There are also staff ghosts, which are pretty fast times.
There are 7 levels. Each level has 8 tasks. There are tasks such as: "Collect the coins before time runs!", "Finish the course in ___ seconds", or "Defeat _____". After you complete the 8 tasks a hard task comes in. Beat the hard task to unlock the next level. Depending on how well you do the task, you get a rank. The rank ranges from no stars to 3 stars.
Set the rules of the match. Then pick the stages you want to play. You won't get ranked.
Set the rules of the battle. Then pick the stages you want to play. In this mode there is no finish line. You have to pop the opponents' balloons before time runs out. The person with most balloons at the end of the match wins. You won't get ranked.
Light (Low speed and weight, high acceleration):
- Onion Pixy
- Ocean Prince
Medium (Average stats):
Heavy (High speed and weight, low acceleration):
- Carbuncle (Complete the Puyo Cup on Easy)
- Rei (Beat 8 staff ghosts)
- Skeleton T (Complete the Sun Puyo Cup on Medium)
- Popoi (Complete the Crown Puyo Cup with Accord on Hard)
- Draco (Complete the Crown Puyo Cup on Easy)
- Witch (Beat 4 staff ghosts)
- Dark Arle (Complete the Star Puyo Cup with Arle on Medium)
- Black Sig (Complete the Sun Puyo Cup with Sig on Medium)
- White Feli (Complete the Puyo Cup with Feli on Hard)
- Seriri (Play all courses on time trials)
- Red Amitie (Complete the Puyo Cup with Amitie on Easy)
- Ecolo (Beat story mode)
- Yellow Satan (Beat mission mode)
- Strange Klug (Complete the Crown Puyo Cup with Klug on Hard)
- Unusual Ecolo (Complete the Crown Puyo Cup with Ecolo on Mirror)
- Sonic (Wii U/3DS version only) (Beat all the cups on all difficulties)
- Pac-Man (PS3/PS4/PS Vita version only) (Same as Mario)
Cups (not finished)Edit
- Primp Circuit: A simple track that is shaped like a heart
- Primp Forest: A track filled with trees
- Underwater Circuit: A track that takes place underwater
- Primp Town: A track which takes place in the town
- Amitie Circuit: Shaped like a flower with lots of flowers
- Magic School: Takes place INSIDE the school!
- Puyo Beach: Watch out for crabs!
- Puyo Stadium: Show off your moves here
- Arle Circuit: A different shaped flower that also has a lot of flowers
- Crystal Cave: Watch out for crystals!
- Spooky Woods: Filled with annoying bats
- Puyo Greenland: A clean and green place
- Puyo Desert: Hot, sandy track
- Accord Circuit: Shaped like a treble clef; very long, only 1 lap
- Ta-toon da castle: A very wacky and dark castle
- Rainbow Puyo Road: Very little barriers! Takes place in the sky
Items (need to add pics)Edit
- Red Puyo/Triple Red Puyo: Throw these puyos and they will target the racer ahead or behind you. When a racer hits this they will tumble.
- Green Puyo/Triple Green Puyo: Throw these puyos and they will bounce off walls randomly. These have the same hitting effect as a red puyo.
- Yellow Puyo/Triple Yellow Puyo: You can only throw these puyos on the ground. When a racer runs into this they spin out.
- Blue Puyo: This puyo targets 1st place. Along the way it can also hit other racers.
- Red and white polka-dot Puyo/Triple red and white polka-dot Puyo: Gives you a boost.
- Purple Puyo: You transform into a purple puyo and travel along the course for about 7 seconds fast and invincible. You can also hit other racers.
- Moon Puyo: Strikes lightning to all racers in front of the racer who used it.
- Bomb Puyo: Explodes when someone is close or in 5 seconds.
- Star Puyo: You are invincible for about 7 seconds and can knock racers over. Like the purple puyo but not as effective.
- Crown Puyo: You get unlimited boosts for 7 seconds.
- Sun Puyo: You are able to throw fire at other racers to spin them out.
Parts (not finished)Edit
- Puyo Kart
- Puyo Wheels
- It is based off Mario Kart, a popular racing franchise.