Friends since childhood, once they reach their adolescent ages they fall in love. Eleanor and Gavin little by little fell in love, once Eleanor's mother finds out about this, she ruthlessly opposes to their relationship. As the scandal would be huge, many years later as adults the power of destiny reunites them. They have each made their new lives and the possibilities of being together are threatened once again, this time by their new pairs.
Eleanor Lawyers - Cousin of Melinda, daughter of Lidrah. Kind and comprehensive, in love with Gavin and married to Philip. Main Leading Protagonist
Gavin Iodine - Cousin of Adrian, wise and kind. In love with Eleanor and married to Kristen. Main Protagonist
Main Antagonists/Main Villains
Lidrah Portobello de Lawyers - Mother of Eleanor, very judgmental. Hates Gavin and Adrian. Antagonist/Main Villain
Kristen Theresa Everett - Wife of Gavin, hates Eleanor. In love with Gavin, then obsessed with him. Main Antagonist/Main Villain
Philip Rowelled - Husband of Eleanor, hates Gavin. In love with Eleanor, then obsessed with her. Main Antagonist/Main Villain
James Portobello - Uncle of Eleanor and father of Melinda, hates Adrian and Melinda.
Atticus Everett - Father of Kristen, overprotective and manipulative.
- The first production and attempt of Buziel to feature a romance based plot line.
- It should also be noted that this series has multiple primary villains unlike the previous, in which had one.
- Marks the first and only production by Buziel to feature a main female leading protagonist.
- The original title of the series was going to be Not Too Late, but was later changed for it's current title.
- First production by Buziel to be released on a weekend, instead of the typical Monday-Friday days.
- Originally the main theme of Pure Delusion was going to be "Don't Ask Why" by My Bloody Valentine, but was changed to its currently used one.