|Princess Daisy: The Sarasaland Reconquest|
|Developer(s)||Ye Olde Baker Boy Productions|
|Story Mode, Battle Mode|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS- 3DS cartridge|
Princess Daisy: The Sarasaland Reconquest is a Nintendo 3DS game developed by Ye Olde Baker Boy Productions. The game has Daisy as the main character as she rescues her kingdom, Sarasaland, from a vengeful Tatanga.
Many years have passed since Mario defeated Tatanga and rescued the princess Daisy in the events of Super Mario Land. Since then, Daisy has had a peaceful life with her friends Mario and Peach, her sweetheart Luigi and more... However, her relaxation came to an end some days ago when Tatanga came in once again claiming that, if he couldn't take Sarasaland by marrying Daisy, he'd conquer it the hard way. Thus, he expelled her from the palace and proclaimed himself the king of Sarasaland. While that happened, Tatanga's minions left Daisy in Birabuto and went back to the palace. Daisy soon pulled herself together and claimed that she wouldn't call Mario to help her again, this time, she'll do the business by herself! And then, Daisy rushed to take Sarasaland back.
Up to 4 players can play as Daisy and her friends for a race to the finish! Use everything on your advantage to arrive first at the level!
The player must control Daisy to reach the end of the level, which is a flagpole in regular levels or a Boss Key in castle levels. Like in the New Super Mario Bros. games, she's able to use the Ground Pound, the Spin Jump and jump on walls.
- Circle Pad/D-Pad: Move character; duck; use Ground Pound (In mid-air); climb ladders and vines; enter doors, pipes and cannons; swim (As Frog Daisy)
- A/X button: Jump; fly and glide (As Rabbit Daisy); swim (As Frog Daisy, you can use this button to swim faster)
- B/Y button: Run; shoot superballs (As Superball Daisy) and water balls (As Hydro Daisy); toss boomerangs (As Boomerang Daisy)
- R button: Use a Spin Jump
Only Daisy is available to play in Story Mode. However, Peach, Rosalina and Mona are also available for Battle Mode. As the player makes progress in the story, 4 new characters will be unlocked: Vivian, Lady Bow, Honey Queen and Toadette.
Mario and Luigi host shops where Daisy can get new items from. You can get new items via Streetpass. If you meet with a Mii many times, the gift will get better from meeting to meeting.
Tatanga is the main antagonist of the game. He has ordered his best minions to protect the keys that guard Sarasaland's Palace. He also counts with the help of Bowser, who has provided some of his own troops to the evil alien.
- Mushroom: Makes Small Daisy transform into Daisy.
- Superball Flower: Allows Daisy to transform into Superball Daisy.
- Carrot: Allows Daisy to transform into Rabbit Daisy.
- Boomerang Flower: Allows Daisy to transform into Boomerang Daisy.
- Frog Suit: Allows Daisy to transform into Frog Daisy.
- Water Flower: Allows Daisy to transform into Hydro Daisy.
- Starman: Makes Daisy invincible for a brief time.
References to other gamesEdit
- Super Mario Land: The bosses from this game reappear in a much more modern look.
- Super Mario Land 2: The Carrot power-up returns.