|Hello Users. Before you read this article, please notice that this page has been created by Iceboys12. So do not edit without his permission unless there are some misspellings, or putting in Categories, please. If you asked his permission or join his company, feel free to edit and add as much information as you see fit. Now enjoy this article.|
| Princess ApplePeach
THE LOVABLE STORY: 物語のアップルピーチ
|Platform(s)||NES, Famicom, Famicom disk system|
| JP:January 25th 1987
US: Feberuary 15th 1987 EP: March 16th 1987
|ESRB: E for Everyone|
|Genre(s)||Action, Adventure, Platformer|
|Media Included||Cartridge, FDS disk|
Princess ApplePeach (THE LOVEABLE STORY: 物語のアップルピーチ THE LOVEABLE STORY: The Story of Apple Peach) is the NES/Famicom game made by Iceboys12co. It was releashed in January 25h 1987 in Japan for the Famicom and Famicom Disk System, then Feberuary 15th, 1987 Worldwide for the Nintendo entertainment system. It's the first game of Iceboys12co., and it stars as a first game of the Princess ApplePeach Series.
It is from the American and European Manual:
"Once upon a time, in a nice and peaceful, but not-so far away kingdom called Cookieville, there was a princess named ApplePeach. She was a happy, sweet, adorable, nice, and cute little girl who do good deeds, and she trained magic with Pinn and Kinn, have her siblings, Jon and Rina, to play with. But not all flowers, however, Dr. Killa and the BIG BAD gang crashes into the kingdom. Now it's up to ApplePeach to save Cookieville from the BIG BAD gang, and their very evil boss, Dr. Killa."
It is from the Japanese Manual:
"むかしむかし、平和的にそれほど遠く王国はクッキーヴィル名前、アップルピーチという名前の姫がありました。彼女の父親と一緒に、キングチャリングと彼女の母親、エリザベス女王は、彼らは幸せな生活を持っています、彼女はあるが村人や動物に優しく、彼女はまた彼女の友人、キンとピン、双子のウィザードから、呪文を学習し、しばしば彼女の大きな兄弟姉妹、プリンスジョンと王女リナで遊んでいます。しかし、平穏な生活は、しかし、悪怒っ短命です科学者や独裁者、ドクターイグナティウスキラ博士（キラ）が王国の周りに迷惑をかけ、彼の "BIG-BAD"ギャングクッキーヴィルを引き継いでくれました。これを見た時に、キングチャリングは思うドクターキラの計画を打ち負かすための唯一の方法彼女は魔法の呪文を学んだとして送らアップルピーチになります。それはドクターキラと彼の悪"BIG-BAD"からクッキーヴィルを節約するために、彼女の処遇としてジョン、里奈、ピン、そしてキンで持って、プリンセスアップルピーチまで今だギャング。グッドラック！ "
It is from the Translated version of the Japanese Manual:
"Once upon the time, in the peaceful not-so far away Kingdom named Cookie-ville, there was a princess named Apple Peach. With her father, King Charing and her mother, Queen Elisabeth, they have a happy life. While she is nice to villagers and animals, she also learns spells from her friends, Kinn and Pinn, the twin wizards, and often plays with her big siblings, Prince Jon and Princess Rina. But the peaceful life is short-lived, however, the evil mad scientist and dictator, Dr. Ignatius Killa (Dr. Killa) have taken over Cookie-ville with his "BIG-BAD" Gang, causing trouble around the kingdom. Upon seeing this, King Charing think the only way to defeat Dr. Killa's Plans is to sent Apple Peach as she learned magic spells. It's Now up to Princess Apple Peach, having with Jon, Rina, Pinn, and Kinn as her assistances, to save Cookie-ville from Dr. Killa and his evil "BIG-BAD" gang. Good Luck!"
"Princess ApplePeach" have a gameplay that is a lot like Super Mario Bros, but it has some differences. It has a heart system from Legend of Zelda, so the player can take more than 1 hit from the enemies. They can pick up items, Spells, powerups and etc. along the way. The game divided into 7 worlds, with 4 acts each. You can hold up to 1 spell/powerups at a time. You can pause or resume the game by pressing start during the gameplay.
|Princess ApplePeach||A adorable little heroic princess is here to save Cookieville with her magic. She have a bunch of items and spells, now needs to defeat the evil and nasty BIG BAD army.||Main Hero|
|Jon||Jon is a prince of Cookieville, and big brother of ApplePeach, yet he gonna help ApplePeach, he gives items to ApplePeach.||Helper|
|Rina||She is also a princess and a big sister of ApplePeach. Like Jon, she can help ApplePeach with giving her items.||Helper|
|Pinn and Kinn||They are twin wizards and friends of ApplePeach and they can give to her new spells.||Helper|
|King Charling||He is the king of Cookievile, and the father of ApplePeach, Jon , and Rina. He's only appears in the introduction and ending cutscene.||NPC|
|Dr. Killa||The Evil MasterMind who is the Supreme Leader of the BIG BAD gang. He create a Machine called "Evil-o-blastic" to destroy our little heroine.||
The Main Villain
|Crack-Man||A big strong villain who work for Dr. Killa, and want to kidnap ApplePeach.||1st Boss.|
|Jet||A guy who wears a Jet to fly around to bump into you.||2nd Boss.|
|Robo EX||A Large Robot that can generades at the heroine and have minions to active it.||3rd Boss.|
|M.M.M||A Machine created by Dr. Killa, who freezes ApplePeach in a block of ice.||4th Boss.|
|Robo RX||A Robot can shoot sereval missiles at ApplePeach and is harder than Robo EX.||5th Boss.|
|Mr. Bad||A Evil Cowboy wearing man who work for Dr. Killa as his second-in-command, and sent to destroy CookieVille with his darkgun.||6th Boss.|
- Peaches - it was ApplePeach's favorite food. She can eat it to restore her health.
- Cookies - It was also ApplePeach's favorite food. She can eat it to restore her health, but only a litltle bit trough.
- Healing Potion - It was a healing potion that can restore her health 100%.
- Quick Shoes - ApplePeach could wear them and can run faster.
- Wings of Luck - This Power-up gives ApplePeach wings to fly to high places.
- 1-up Cookies - It can give ApplePeach a 1-up, if it is the gold cookie, it could give her 3-ups.
- SuperHero Suit -It works like a Star from Super Mario Bros. If you get it, You transform into "Super ApplePeach" and you're invivide for the short period of time
Magic Spells and Powerups
- Fireball - ApplePeach can throw a fire ball at the enemies
- Icebeam - Applepeach can shoots a laserbeam that was made of ice that can freeze the enemies.
- Thunderbolt - ApplePeach can throw a thunderbolt to zap the enemies
- Dasher-Spin - ApplePeach can uses a spinattack to go sightly faster and hurt enemies.
- Bombs - ApplePeach can throw bombs to blow up enemies and various blocks. This can be helpful during boss fights.
- Bow and Arrow - ApplePeach can uses a bow and arrow to shoot at enemies.
There are multiple endings where ApplePeach get a different type of crowns she deserves depending on the total score. It occurs after beating the final boss and beat the game, that you get a crown depending on the score you earn.
- There's a unused item, called a Love-Shot that allow ApplePeach to use a cupid arrow to shoot at only couple of weaker enemies to make them can't hurt her and can assist her at boss fights. But the idea was scrapped and hadn't appeared until one of the later games.