Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I wonder why you can say that and don't get a mountain of hate mail.”
Poker Night at the Inventory 3 is a sequel to Poker Night 2 developed by Locked Gaming and Telltate Games. It takes place a year later the events of the second game, as the Inventory becomes more popular and it recieves an update to hold more people. The player returns to defend his title as the Great Inventory Winner against the new challengers.
Poker Night at the Inventory 3 plays like its predecessors, as a normal game of Poker with funny dialogue in between and winning against other characters will give the player rewards that can be transferred to other games such as Team Fortress 2. New twists include the fact that the player can choose the Poker Table that they want to be in, there is five tables and ten opponents, but the player only plays against 4 of them. Everytime the player chooses a table, the opponents change making things differently everytime you play a match against someone.
- Guybrush Threepwood (Monkey Island) - The Mighty Pirate (tm), Guybrush Threepwood had traveled the seven seas and even reborn at one point. As a poker, his style is of trying everything with anything, as he isn't a good Poker player, in fact, he doesn't even knows how to play.
- Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us) - The Big Bad Wolf who killed a bunch of people when he was the raging canine creature but after Snow White put a curse on him, he is know a normal human being and the sheriff of the town, but he still has his speed and strength. Being an investigator, Bigby Wolf knows how his opponents are and his strategy is to "read" the opponents' mind and use it against them in the game.
- Francis (Left 4 Dead) - A biker whose adventures on his bike ended when the zombies came along. Francis is known for the fact that he hates things. A lot of things. Except his jacket. And don't you dare say that you hate his jacket. It won't end well. His strategy is to find a quick solution without thinking much, often leading him to win by his ignorance or 95% fail because he didn't think before he played.
- Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) - An australian reviewer who is known for the fact that he said hateful things about the game that you like. He is known for his trademark snark, rapid talk and also his somewhat weird comprasions. As an adventure game fan, his strategy involves utilizing what makes more sense in the situation that he is currently in.
- Duke (Duke Nukem)
- Spy (Team Fortress 2)
- Homestar (Homestar Runner)
- John Freeman (Half-Life Full-Life Consquences)
- Dan (Dan Vs.)
- Peacock (Skullgirls)
- Gabe (Penny Arcade)
- Leo (VGCats)
- Dave Strider (Homestuck)
- Crow T. Robot (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
- Handsome Jack (Borderlands)
- Eddie (Brütal Legend)
- G-Man (Half-Life)
- The Narrator (Stanley Parable)
- Wilson (Don't Starve)
- Raz (Psychonauts)