Poker Night 3 (stylized as Pok3r Night) is the second sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory. As with previous installments, you play as the silent Player. You can compete with copyrighted characters in games of Texas Hold'em, Mahjong and Omaha Hold'em.
In this game, you compete against six characters instead of four and the only one to return from Poker Night 2 is Sam.
- Wreck-It Ralph (with Vanellope Von Schweetz as assistant)
- Sly Cooper
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Sam (with Max as assistant)
- Son Goku
- Han Solo
- Reginald van Winslow
- Scrooge McDuck (dealer)
As with the first two games, you can win bounties from characters. Like the first game, the character who placed the bounty has to be eliminated. When winning a tournament, you receive tokens to buy felts, chips and cards. The unlockable designs are listed here.
- Medal of Heroes (Wreck-It Ralph bounty. Unlocks Golden Hammer for Engineer.)
- Clockwerk Eye (Sly Cooper bounty. Unlocks Cooper Cane for Scout and Shock Pistol for Sniper and Spy)
- Inhibitor Rings (Shadow bounty. Unlocks Chaos Blast Gun for Medic and Pyro and Shadow Rifle for Soldier)
- Cthonic Destroyer (Sam bounty. Unlocks Earthquake Maker for Demoman)
- Scouter (Goku bounty. Unlocks Saiyan Do for all classes)
- Wookie Hairbrush (Han Solo bounty. Unlocks Vader Helmet for Engineer)
- Solego's Crystal Medallion (Scrooge bounty. Unlocks Mallard's Top Hat for Heavy)