|Pokemon Stadium 3 (BigSpinCoaster Version)|
|Platform(s)|| Wii U |
|Story mode, Versus mode|
Pokemon Stadium 3 is game for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS that was released in 2014. Unlike the other two Pokemon Stadium games that were released on Nintendo 64, this allows players to fully customize their trainer and Pokemon teams.
- Story mode - Player takes six of the Starter Pokemon and goes on an adventure to defeat various trainers and Gym Leaders and finally gets to fight Mewtwo.
- Versus mode - Up to two player can play in a classic 1 on 1 Pokemon battle.
These Pokemon are available at the start of the game.
- Mewtwo - Player must defeat Mewtwo in Story Mode at Mewtwo's Gym in order to unlock it for play in Verses Mode.
- Onix - Player must defeat Brock in Story Mode in order to unlock it for play in Verses Mode.
- Lapras - Player must defeat Misty in Story Mode in order to unlock it for play in Verses Mode.
- Electabuzz - Player must defeat Lt. Surge in Story Mode in order to unlock it for play in Verses Mode.
- Kanto Arena - Only Pokemon from Generation 1 are allowed in the arena.
- Mewtwo's Gym - This arena is only in Story Mode.