|Pokemon Sanity and Pokemon Insanity|
|Media Included||Nintendo 3DS Cartridge|
At the beginning of the game, The player starts out in their house where the professor is meeting your father. Your father tells you about how the professor had a dream about you. The professor gives you a Starter Pokemon and tells you to get all the eight Gym Badges to challenge the Champion. On Route 1, a man in a purple (Sanity)/green (Insanity) suit challenges you to a battle. After the battle, he reveals himself as a member of Team Sanity (Sanity)/Insanity (Insanity), and walks away quietly.
See more at: Pokemon Sanity and Insanity/Pokemon
Black and White Remake Hints
There are hints there will be Pokemon Black and White remakes in the games.
- First, you can see Anthea and Concordia, N's sisters, inside Mt. Perot, talking about N and Ghetsis. The sisters then challenge the player to a battle and tells the player about Zekrom and Reshiram.
- Also inside Mt. Perot, a cave painting of a Pokemon resembling Genesect can be found. That Pokemon is also used by Team Sanity/Insanity Grunts, although much weaker then Genesect.
- Skyla appears in Frestia Town, claiming to be visiting Elesa at the ski lodge.
- In a building in Tarinsa City, a man says that the three Creation Orbs had been taken from a villain in Unova and taken back to Sinnoh.
- In the Game Freak HQ, a Game Freak worker says that the balance between yin and yang are important.
- Icicles extracted from the Giant Chasm can be seen in the Illihose Museum.
- An island is seen on the top-left corner of the Main Map. This island resembles the bottom-right corner of Unova.
- This is the only games where your rival is adult. Also, it is the first game where your rival works for the Evil Team.
- Unlike other games, the player can find the missing Starter the player and his/her rival did not choose (Finflix if Meleon is chosen; Meleon if Purrlit is chosen; or Purrlit if Finflix is chosen) after the Pokemon League is defeated. The Starter Pokemon is rarely found on Route 1 between 4-7 PM and is Level 7.