Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Pokemon Rose Red/Helleborus Green|
|Platform(s)||New Nintendo 3DS|
Pokemon Rose Red & Helleborus Green are remakes of Pokemon Firered & Leafgreen released for the New Nintendo 3DS during 2016 on April 2, released as the first games of Generation 7.
Bold means that the gymleader is new
|Gymleader Name||Type||Pokemon||TM & Badge|
|Brock||Rock||Smackdown- Boulder Badge|
|Misty||Water||Scald- Cascade Badge|
|Captain Light||Electric||Thunderbolt-Lightning Badge|
|Erika||Grass||Energy Ball- Rainbow Badge|
- Helleborus Green was originally called Orchid Blue but was changed to Helleborus Green.
- Both versions are named after flowers (or atleast kinds of flowers.)
- It's been hinted that there may be some hidden battles after you finish the post-game.
- Orchid Blue was changed to Helleborus Green due to Blue not actually getting a remake.
- Hamclub13 suggested Orchid when asked about blue flowers-however in the end Orchid Blue wasn't used.
- Captain Light is one of the few gymleaders who use a pokemon from Generation 5
- Erika is the only gymleader to have a starter pokemon