Poke'mon Water Blue is a remake of Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. It uncludes an extra quest called the missing quest at the end of the game and includes 25 new pokemon.
In Kanto, a trainer named Red once battled his way through gyms, team rocket, and more to become a pokemon master. However, that legend is almost forgotten in Kanto now. Many things have changed. A strange boy named Albert/Alfred/whatever you want to name him one day sees a Pokemon from his hometown of Cinnabar Island. The poke'mon, he described, was a mysterious, ghostly poke'mon. 5 years later, Albert became a pokemon trainer. He now searches for clues to find the mysterious pokemon!
- The gym leaders are switched around in order-they're at the same cities, but you go to them in different orders.
- The Elite Four has new trainers-Gold, Silver, Diamond, Pearl, and the champion, Prof. Evil.
- The Elite Four is NOT the end of the game- the end of the game is at the end of missing quest, a bonus quest.
- The cities have changed- same cities, differently built.
- Team Rocket is replaced by Team Thieves.
- A few glitch pokemon appear as Legendaries in this game.
- The Pokemon from all the reigons of pokemon games appear
This Pokedex is available once you beat the Elite Four.
- Houndice (if houndaur evolves in a snowy or icy area)
- Hocuspocus(evolution of Alakazam)
- Dratini Ice
- Dratini Fire
- Machampion (evolution of Machamp)
- Pachiminisu (baby pachirisu)
- Pacharay (evo. of Pachirisu
- Wailordess (evo. of female Wailmer)
- Skyraptor(stage 1)
- Skyrapper (joke pokemon)
- Poke'Trainer (pokemon disguised as trainer)
- Primal Giratina
- Primal Dialga
- Primal Palkia
- Stretch strongest pokemon in all pokemon games)