Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Platform(s)||Nintendo Wii U|
|March 3rd, 2017 (Worldwide)|
Pokémon U is a game in Seventh Generation of Pokemon (Along with Pokémon Sunset and Twilight and Pokémon Zero and Infinity). It was released exclusively for Wii U. The game is very different from other Pokemon games, because it is third person, there are no random encounters, there are no human crime-organizations and it is a very story-based game unlike handhelds. Game has a new region called Vinasia. You play as Timmy or Lanna and your adventure begins in Ultanom City.
Cozmo is from Hoenn, he came to Vinasia to study new meteors. He serves as a main professor character in the game, like Oak, Elm, etc.
Cosmic-type champion of Pilda region.
Arnold is your rival.
Unlike other Pokemon teams, only human in Team Darknness is Evildark, rest are just Anti-Pokemon, dark versions of regular Pokemon, all of them are Anti type.
Evildark is the main antagonist of Pokemon U. He is a man that thinks darkness is the only way to live. He came from another Dimension, from Dimension where only Anti-Pokemon live. He is very similar to Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda, Voldemort from Harry Potter and Master Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts.
Every type from Pokémon Sunset and Twilight returns. Anti-type is a new type that has never been before and it is only for this game.
- NOTE: Most of the places are not finished.
- 1. Ultanom City (Gym 1)
- 2. Benazee Town
- 3. Horley Town
- 4. Gasken City (Gym 2)
- 5. Jusktep City
- 6. Explora City
- 7. Hundgresherkorf City
- 8. Drinkon Town
- 9. Pulsingigh Town (Gym 3)
- 10. Gozno Town
- 11. Zneobagack City
- 12. Holotoss Town (Gym 4)
- 13. Universal Pokemon Capital (Gym 8, Universal Pokemon Online Center)
- 14. Endblen City (Gym 5)
- 15. Tradegy Town
- 16. Bitse Town
- 17. Grumtrain City (Gym 7)
- 18. Acird Town
- 19. Soonsemooke City
- 20. Path High City (Pokemon League, Grand Fortress)
- 21. Truedark City (Evildark's Castle)
- 22. Bration Town
- 23. Mothure City
- 24. Shazare Town
- 25. Terfirt Town
- 26. Leben City
- 27. Trumpoon City
- 28. Gapolise Town
After beating Evildark in Truedark City, you will be able to travel into 7 more cities.
Gym Leaders (Type, Badge, Gender)
- 1. Rubin (Rubber, Rubber Badge, Male)
- 2. Elvis (Electric, Cable Badge, Male)
- 3. Penny (Paper, Paper Badge, Female)
- 4. Mindy (Psychic, Brain Badge, Female)
- 5. Boogie (Bug, Butterfly Badge, Male)
- 6. Elene (Chemical, Chemistry Badge, Female)
- 7. Glane (Glass, Window Badge, Male)
- 8. Celestina (Light, Twinkle Badge, Female)
Elite Four (Type, Gender)
- 1. Jorgen (Fairy, Male)
- 2. Ernie (Energy, Male)
- 3. Toxella (Poison, Female)
- 4. Zelda (Time, Female)
- Champion - Galaktion (Cosmic, Male)
- Final Boss - Evildark (Anti-Pokemon, Male)