Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Pokémon Snap U|
|Genre(s)||First Person, Shooter|
|Single Player, Multiplayer|
|Media Included||Wii U Disc|
Pokémon Snap U is the sequel to the Nintendo 64 game, Pokémon Snap. The game has an unconfirmed release date, and will be released solely for the Wii U. The game will introduce many new items and concepts, as well as all 718 known Pokémon.
- Single Player
- Shutter Mode - The Player travels on the ZERO-II photographing Pokémon.
- Foot Mode - The Player explores the island, looking for important objects and Poképuff Ingredients. The player can walk around with certain Pokémon to unblock certain areas.
- Combat Mode - Players battle it out to see who can take the most photos.
- Apples have been swapped to Poképuffs, which can come in many varieties, where some are needed to make certain Pokémon available to photograph. These can be made in the Pokélab, once the required ingredients are found in Foot Mode.
- Numerous items can be thrown at Pokémon to evolve them. These items can be found in during the stage run through. However, only 4 items can be held at one time.
|Pester Ball||Use them to find hidden Pokémon, as well as attracting some and evolving others.|
|Apple||Use them to attract close Pokémon.||Given from beginning.|
|Scent Ball||Use them to uncover hiding Pokémon.|
|Pokéflute||Use this to awaken sleeping Pokémon|
|Reveal Goggles||Use this to change certain Pokémon's formes, as well as to find invisible Pokémon|