Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Isle of Legend stands as a very important place in Pokémon Prism Version, as many of the special events take there.
The Main Story
In the main story, Rocket Boss Giovanni gathers the Kami Trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus) to the Isle of Legend to try to rule the world; taking Rocket Elites Jessie and James with him, the protagonsits (Jacob and Caitlin) gather the Gym Leaders and Elite Four to try to stop him from succeding, resulting in a climactic triple battle to determine the fate of the world.
To Be Redone
To Be Redone
To Be Redone
Event: Trios Rediscovered
A special event to be accessed in Prism, the Trios Rediscovered event can be accessed by having a special event Legendary Pokémon on your team. Having a predetermined event Legendary can trigger a unique reaction to the ruins on the island (there being 3 ruin chambers total) depending on the Pokémon obtained:
- Deoxys: Two chambers descend in level, one chamber ascends.
- Chamber 1: The Continent Chamber. Primal Groudon is fought here.
- Chamber 2: The Ocean Chamber. Primal Kyogre is fought here.
- Chamber 3: The Atmospheric Chamber. Mega Rayquaza is fought here.
- Arceus: One chamber is surrounded by ripples (and makes the clock all screwed up), one chamber is surrounded by a strange vortex in reality, and the last chamber has a strange affect on both Space and Time
- Chamber 1: The Temporal Chamber. Dialga is fought here.
- Chamber 2: The Spatial Chamber. Palkia is fought here.
- Chamber 3: The Distortion Chamber. Giratina (Origin Forme) is fought here.
- Victini: One Chamber is surrounded by a blazing blue fire, One Chamber is surrounded by a reddish-yellow lightning storm, and another chamber is covered with a grayish-silver ice.
- Chamber 1: The White Yang chamber. Reshiram is fought here.
- Chamber 2: The Black Yin chamber. Zekrom is fought here.
- Chamber 3: The Silver Boundary chamber. Kyurem is fought here.
- Keldeo: Chambers don't have visual changes.
- Chamber 1: The Iron Will chamber. Cobalion is fought here.
- Chamber 2: The Cavern chamber. Terrakion is fought here.
- Chamber 3: The Grassland chamber. Virizion is fought here.
- Diancie: One Chamber is covered with blooming vines and flowers. One chamber is surrounded by blackened withered vines, and the last chamber has no visible difference from the outside.
- Chamber 1: The Life chamber. Xerneas is fought here.
- Chamber 2: The Destruction chamber. Yveltal is fought here.
- Chamber 3: The Order chamber. Zygarde is fought here.
The Sealed Chamber
To Be Announced