Pokémon Party 2 is the second game of the Pokémon Party series, a spin-off of the Pokémon series.
It is for the Gamecube and was released November 21, 2003 in Japan, February 28th, 2004 in America and April 4th, 2004 in Europe and Australia.
|Eevee||Normal||Tackle, Tail Whip||-|
|Squirtle||Water||Tackle, Tail Whip||-|
|Teddiursa||Normal||Scratch, Leer||Find All Mini-games|
|Marill||Water||Tackle, Defense Curl||Play on All Boards|
|Machop||Fighting||Low Kick, Leer||Complete the Technical Machine collection|
|Makuhita||Fighting||Tackle, Focus Energy||Play all Bonus Mini-Games|
|Mawile||Steel||Astonish, Fake Tears||Reach the 100th Floor of the Mini-Game Tower|
|Aron||Steel/Rock||Tackle, Harden||Finish Solo Mode with all Default Characters|
|Aipom||Normal||Main Host (Solo Mode, Party Mode, Item Shop)|
|Togetic||Normal/Flying||Co-host (Solo Mode, Gambling Mini-Games, Mini-Game Tower)|
Groudon and Kyogre are the only bosses who don't congratulate the player and give them medals upon defeat, because they aren't the player's friends. They are also the only bosses with only one Boss Mini-Game.
It is also possible to battle the bosses by purchasing Battle Arena in Item Shop.
|Slaking||Normal||Facade, Faint Attack, Flail, Focus Punch||Sloth Jungle||Facade|
|Roselia||Grass/Poison||Stun Spore, Magical Leaf, Ingrain, Leech Seed||Flora Town||Bullet Seed|
|Fearow||Normal/Flying||Peck, Fury Attack, Pursuit, Steel Wing||Windy Cloudway||Steel Wing|
|Politoed||Water||Water Pulse, Rain Dance, Surf, Swagger||Waterlily Lake||Water Pulse|
|Gardevoir||Psychic||Psychic, Calm Mind, Teleport, Thunderbolt||Psychic Shrine||Calm Mind|
|Golem||Rock/Ground||Magnitude, Rock Blast, Rollout, Earthquake||Diamond Cave||Earthquake|
|Sudowoodo||Rock||Low Kick, Rock Slide, Protect, Slam||Bushy Woods||Protect|
|Shiftry||Grass/Dark||Bullet Seed, Giga Drain, SolarBeam, Sunny Day||Shift Station||SolarBeam|
|Groudon||Ground||Earthquake, Fissure, SolarBeam, Eruption||-||-|
|Kyogre||Water||Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Water Spout, Waterfall||-||-|
Groudon and Kyogre are fought together.
- Coconut Brawl - Slaking uses Flail on the trees and drops coconuts. Below the tree is the player with a small trampoline which the player might use to kick the coconuts back at Slaking. It takes three hits to defeat Slaking.
- Combination Mayhem - 16 buttons representing each type except normal are spread around in a circle. Slaking might use Focus Punch at you, which results in losing all the buttons pressed. The objective is to circle Slaking in any shape, and hit him with the types pressed. It takes three hits to defeat Slaking.
- Jumpy Bridge - This mini-game takes place in a bridge which can cause you to jump. Some bombs fall from the sky, and throwing them to Slaking will cause it to back up, but it will come back, so try throwing the bombs quickly to throw him out of the bridge. You need to throw Slaking out of the bridge to defeat him.
- Magical Island - This game takes place on a platform on the middle of a lake in Flora Town. Roselia is in the center and you are on the bottom edge. She starts by using Stun Spore slowly, and it is easy to avoid it. If you don't avoid it, she will hit you 4 times and take a lot of your HP. After that, she uses Magical Leaf in a spiral, so be careful to avoid it. Reach the center and hit Roselia by pressing B. The lower her HP, the faster she uses her moves and the harder they are to avoid. It takes five hits to defeat Roselia.
- Bouquet Challenge - A strategy mini-game. Bellossom asks for a bouquet of flowers with 5 different flowers of different colours and shapes. Then, you go to Bayleef's flower shop and start building the bouquet. The one to do it faster wins. It takes five correct bouquets to win, but each time Bellossom asks for different and harder bouquets.
- Object Shop - A game that takes place in a shop on Flora Town. Objects are spread all over the place, and if you throw them to Roselia, she loses a point - same for you, but both can regain points by eating food around. It takes five hits - if no healing is used - to defeat Roselia.
- Danger Peckers - Fearow is flying around and you are on top of a cloud. You can move in the cloud, and try to avoid Fearow's Peck attacks. You can obtain Thunder badges, and press B to use them. If it hits Fearow, he will lose a Heart Point. It takes five hits to defeat Fearow, but it's not that easy - you need to have good target lock to hit Fearow with Thunder!
- Nimbus Race - A race in the sky. You are riding a cloud and Fearow is flying. By obtaining orange arrows in the sky, you speed up. Bumping onto a Wingull causes you to slow down. The first one to reach the finish line wins, while the other falls away. You need to win the race to beat Fearow.
- Sky Puzzle - You have a box floating in the sky and Fearow drops some blocks - grass, fire and water blocks - on it. You fall on top of these blocks, and Fearow keeps throwing blocks. You need to pick them up and throw them on top of similar blocks to form a row of 3 and form a energy ball of that element. Throw it at Fearow and he loses a point. Sometimes Fearow throws a Geodude, which destroys your blocks - Geodude can be picked up and thrown at Fearow, which causes him to lose 2 points. It takes five hits to defeat Fearow.
- Lilyship Combat - This mini-game takes place on two water lilys on a lake. You are on a water lily, and Politoed is on the other water lily. He might jump on the Water Lily to create big waves that make your water lily shake. The only way to avoid this is jumping the wave and falling back on the water lily, otherwise, you'll lose a heart point. ~Incomplete~