Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Following the trend its predecessor started, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Raiders of Dawn and Raiders of Dusk allows the player to choose his/her Pokemon player through the two methods. One of these methods is through pure choice, and the other is through an optional personality quiz that, with the closure, assigns the stone that represents the said Pokémon. Each question gives out points to mix around the chance of getting a specific stone via points. The stone that gets the most points will decide your Pokemon. There are 49 different possible stones that can be chosen, which are listed here.
There are a total of 75 possible questions. However, only 20 are actually asked.
- Are you a boy or a girl?
- Boy: Guarentees chance of getting a male Pokémon,
- Girl: Guarentees chance of getting a female Pokémon.
- Have you played a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game before?
- Yes: Increases the chance of getting a non-Starter Pokémon by 1.
- No: Increases the chance of getting a starter Pokémon by 1.