Pokémon Mighty & Nasty Versions (also just Pokémon Mighty & Nasty) is a main Pokémon game with a special generation; the Generation EX. The mascots are Thuggler of Mighty Version and Toxihost of Nasty Version. Over 14.12 millions sales are made, making it the second largest sale next to Black & White.
| Pokémon Mighty|
| Pokémon Nasty|
|Developer(s)||Futurastic Games Inc.|
|11th April 2012|
|Ironeo (ネオン, Buneo)|
|Number of Ironeo Pokémon|
|218 before all DLCs downlanded (133 New, and 52 post-end Pokémon excluded ), 129 DLC Pokémon.|
| Games in Generation EX:
Pokémon Pokémon Mighty
|Villainous Team(s) of Ironeo|
| Team Victory (Mighty)
Team Seafaring (Nasty)
| E10+ (ESRB)
|Media Included|| 3DS Cartage
- Traditionally, the player must collect 8 Gym Badge in order to enter the League with the Elite Four and a Champion.
- More than one wild Pokémon will appears in the same battle, even if the player have no allies, but this will only happens when the player have three or more Pokémon carried. The chance of Double or Triple battle is 30% and 20% respectively, while Single is reverted back to 50%.
- The Pokémon Contest have returned since Pokémon Platinum version. The Visual Competition is removed and is replaced by Performance Competition and is the last one of the three. The decorations are still in the game but only for Dancing Competition.
- The Performance is the same as in battle, but the Pokémon can combine two moves to do a special combination like in the anime, and any combination is possible except with Sketch, Transform and sacrificing moves such Final Gambit and Explosion (does to the fact that the Performance Competition only allowed one-on-one and that those sacrificing moves will be rendered useless).
- Very rarely (15%), computer-controlled opponents will "cheat" by using certain moves such as Hypnosis to make the judges to reduce points of other competitors or Snarl to prevent the judge to watch other Pokémon for the next turn.
- The battle become more dirty yet less harsh. For instance, an opponent may dare to cheat by sending three Pokémon during a Single Battle after the latter one's Pokémon fainted. Any of these will only cause by certain class such as Big Boss or boss Clark. In the Ironeo region, the battle are only engaged if all trainers accept, but some break this by forcing the player.
- New Status Problems:
- Splashed (Wet in Japan): A major one. This causes Sp.Attack decreased by 2 stages and HP losing by 4% each turn. Cannot affect Water-Types. Caused by most Water-Types moves. Moves that can causes Splash can heal Burn, but Splash can be also healed by moves causing freezing.
- Blissed: A minor one. Only targets with opposed gender will be affected by this. This causes the victim to attack it's ally/allies or in Single Battle only, simply do any of disobedience actions or attacking it's own trainer (for comedy purpose and don't affect the gameplay).
- Bullied: A minor one, caused by Tyrant Order (and sometimes Foul Curse or Status Punch) which prevent the victim from attacking unless when hit, Taunted or under Berserk.
- Berserk: A minor one yet helpful for attacking. When Berserk is activated (or when given by Status Punch), the Pokémon with such status will only attack but will also takes half damage from any moves, become immune of OHKO moves and becomes invulnerable of stat decreasing and any decreased stats will revert back to normal. However, it takes double recoil damage (unless if the Pokémon have Magic Guard or Rock Hard) and moves that causes sleeping have doubled accuracy.
- The player can use a new item, the Movédex, to see complete information of moves seen and/or learned by one of it's Pokémon.
- In Multiplayer/Wi-Fi/Network Battle, the player can apply the EX Rules that changes mechanics to enforce changing strategy if necessary, such as accuracy and evasiveness can't raise no matter what.
- Downlandable Pokémon comes in four packs;
- Light-Type Expansion Pack
- Evolutionary Pack
- Evolutionary Pack 2
- Gas-Type Pack
- Another pack called "Second Quest" includes new locations, new characters and new forms, such Madevil's Monster Forme and Naughty Form. It takes place in Hoenn region and the opponents' Pokémon are high leveled and the player can obtain either Sceptile, Blaziken or Swampert of his/her choice, however if the player's Ironeo Starter's first Type matches a starter of Hoenn (for instance, Foxature and Sceptile), that Pokémon cannot be obtained.
- The formes changes in Black 2 and White 2 are not avaliable in either of the games but can becomes avaliable via updates.
- A new Type called Gas, avaliable via downlanding Gas-Type Pack, is used to balance Fire-Type and Water-Type. Gasic is Super Effective against Fire, Electric and Water (later Fairy at games from Gen 6 and later), and resists Fire, Electric, Bug, Fighting and Psychic, but is not very effective against Light, Dark, Ghost and Poison and is vulnerable to Dark, Light and Poison.
Notice that I didn't made the first two images, but by Team-Eva. I credit her for her effort.