Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pokémon Jade & Pokémon Jasper (Poket Monsters Jade & Poket Monsters Jasper, Pokettomonsutā Jeido & Pokettomonsutā Jasupā) are games for the Nintendo DS and 3DS. It Consists of over 150 new Pokémon and a whole new way to interact with Pokémon and their Trainers.
The game functions very similar to that of Black and White and also has similarities to Pokémon X and Y. The game will function just like Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum with differences such as the new "Number and Type Organizer" and "Scuba-diving". Seasons make a reappearance and this time really change when the seasons change. There's also a new feature where certain Pokémon will only appear in certain temperatures, times, dates, days and seasons too.
An option that is able to be selected when editing PC settings in the PokéCenter. The Type Organizer organizes the Pokémon by Type, starting with Grass Types and ending with Cosmic Types, they will be in number order within their said Type Boxes.
An option that is able to be selected when editing PC settings in the PokéCenter. The Number Organizer organizes the Pokémon by Number, starting with Bulbasar. If the player has more than one of the same Pokémon they will simply be organized in Level Order from the lowest to highest withing their number.
Scuba-Diving functions much like the move Dive, but it requires a Scuba-Diving Suit first. You can scuba-dive in deep blue water to find secret new areas and you can use it in the Marshland to find the secret Marsh House.
The Colosseum is a post-game area, located on a small island off of the mainland. The Colosseum has a specialist trainer for each type and they battle challangers, much like gym leaders. They give out a special ribbon if you beat them. Once you collect all 20 ribbons you can meet Arceus and are able to catch it.
|N/A||Helga||N/A||Jealous of Indochi's tropical plants and weather, Helga hails from a norse region not too far from the Kalos region.||N/A|
|N/A||Braga||N/A||A skilled musician and poet. Braga is Helga's right hand man. He is the highest ranking admin at Team Freeze.||N/A|
|N/A||Manny||N/A||He is skilled in astrology and is able to chart the stars without a map. He is a very high ranking admin.||N/A|
|N/A||Vienna||N/A||The smartest scientist at Team Freeze. She works hard at making sure to transplant the loctations of the regions.||N/A|
|N/A||The Grunts||N/A||Team Freeze grunts are the lowest ranking officials at Team Freeze. They serve as pawns in Helga's plans.||N/A|
|N/A||Orville and Wilbur||N/A||N/A|
Elite Four and Champion
- Jasper - An orangey red stone, and also a masculine name, it is popular in India.
- Jade - A green stone, and also a femimine name, it is popular in India.
- Jet - A deep black stone, a stone often associated with mourning, it was popular during Queen Victoria's reign of Britain.
- Jasmine - A flower that is very popular because of its lovely scent, it grows all across the world.
- Flora - Flora is a word used when refering to the plants of a particular region, habitat, or geological period.
- Helga - From Hel, Goddess of the Underworld in Norse Mythology, Helga is also a Norse name.
- Barga - From Bragi, God of Poetry and Music in Norse Mythology.
- Manny - From Máni, God of the Moon in Norse Mythology.
- Vienna - From Vör, Goddess of Wisdom in Norse Mythology.
- Corina - From coral, a colorful underwater structure.
- Brick - A building material, usually made of clay that is found underground.
- Diablo - Meaning "The Devil" or "Evil".
- Belle - From "Bell" an instrument usually made of metal that gives off a tinging noise.
- Oberon - King of the Fairies in Shakespeares "A Midsummer Nights Dream".
- Orville and Wilbur - Names of the inventors of the Airoplane, a flying viecle.
- Willow - From "Will-O'-The-Wisps", types of spirits known to guid people in the forests.
- Eva - From "Eve" meaning night, the time when the stars become visible.
Elite Four and Champion
- Cindy - From "Cinders" that are usually left behind when a fire is put out.
- Martin - From the scientific name of the Caterpillar of the Bamboo Moth, Artona Martini.
- Clementine - A type of citrus fruit similar to an Orange.
- Bari - From Baritone, a type of classical male singing voice whose vocal range lies between the bass and the tenor voice types.
- Gloria - From the word "Glorious" meaning worthy of, or bringing fame or admiration, it can also mean having a striking beauty or splendour..
- Joshua - A type of desert tree.
- Bernie - From "Burn", of a fire, flame or glow while consuming a material such as coal or wood.
- Pearl - A precious stone found in clams that live in the Ocean.
- Julie - Frome "Joules", a unit for messuring electricity.
- Wendy - A corruption of the word "Windy".
- Norma - From "Normal".
- Rocky - From "Rock".
- Chris - From the "Chrys" in "Chrysalis".
- Sandra - From "Sand".
- Hemlock - A type of poisonous plant.
- Brooks - The name of a mountain range in Alaska.
- Gara - From the Hindi word for Dragon "Ajagara".
- Claire - From Clairvoyant, a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.
- Ms. Erry - A play on Misery, a feeling of sadness.
- Hercules - Figure in Greek mythology, Hercules was the strongest man in Greece.
- Keanu - Pronuced like "Key-aw-nu", keys are usually made from metal.
- Darcy - A feminime name meaning "Dark One".
- Titania - Queen of the fairies in Shakespears "A Midsummer Nights Dream".
- Melody - A sequence of single notes that is musically satisfying.
- Celeste - From "Celestial", something positioned in or relating to outer space as observed in astronomy.
|Featherweight||Allows a Pokémon that can't usually learn Fly or other Flying type moves learn them.|
|Orchestra||Sound type moves are twice as effective. Pokémon with the ability Orchestra are immune to Sound attacks.|
|Gravity||The Pokémon is immune to Cosmic type moves. The trainer always finds an Item after the battle.|
|Clean Finish||If the Pokémon faints while an entry hazzard is in use, the enrty hazzard shall no longer effect their team unless the move is used again.|
|Decibals||The Pokémon effects the foe's accuarcy, the power depends on the level of the user.|
|Stalactites||Fly and Bounce cause damage to the user.|
|Stalagmites||Fly and Bounce cause twice as much damage, but inflict damage to the user.|
|Friction||Phsyical attacks may cause Burns to the opponent.|
|Starlight||The Pokémon's HP is healed slightlyevery turn at night.|
|Silence||Gives full immunity to Sound type moves.|
|Typhoon||Flying type moves power increases by 50%. Gives full immunity to Fire type moves.|
|Satellite||Cosmic type Pokémon become immune to Electric type moves and vice versa.|
|Pity Party||No money is lost if the player loses a match if a Pokémon with this ability is the last to faint.|
|Tinder||Fire type moves are twice as effective.|
|Ink Sac||If the Pokémon faints, the foe's speed and accuracy gets cut by half.|
|Black Hole||Cosmic type moves are twice as effective.|
|N/A||Nova Stone||Items||Cab cause Eevee to evolve into Celesteon and Lunasea into Oceanova.||A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It twinkles with the light of the stars.||Rare|
|N/A||Pixie Stone||Items||Can cause Eevee to evolve into Sylveon. Can cause Nyphairy to evolve into Pariwhisp.||A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It shimmers with a pastel glow.||Uncommon|
|N/A||Cold Stone||Items||Can cause Eevee to evolve into Glaceon. Can cause Sprice to evolve into Flazzard.||A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. The stone has a snowflake heart.||Uncommon|
|N/A||Vocal Stone||Items||Can cause Eevee to evolve into Sympheon and Vocalite to evolve into Baristone.||A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. Sometimes it emits a melodic sound.||Rare|
|N/A||Opal Incense||Items||Increases accuracy by 40%. If held by Mismagius or Misdreavus while breeding, produces a Mismare Egg.||An item to be held by a Pokémon. This exotic-smelling incense makes the holder's accuracy increase by 40%.||
|N/A||Dusty Incense||Items||Increases speed by 40%. If held by Honchkrow or Murkrow while breeding, produces a Darkrow Egg.||An item to be held by a Pokémon. This exotic-smelling incense makes the holder's speed increase by 40%.||Special (Jasper)|
|N/A||Motherly Incense||Items||Increases Special Defence by 30%. If held by Kangaskhan while breeding, it produces a Kangaskid Egg.||An item to be held by a Pokémon. This exotic-smelling incense makes the holder's speed increase by 40%.||Special|
|N/A||Arcuizer||Items||Causes Jynx to evolve into Arcueen when traded.||A box packed with a tremendous amount of freezing energy. It's loved by a certain Pokémon.||Special|
|N/A||Traditional Sash||Items||Cause Meditite to evolve into Medisari when leveled up at night in the Forest Temple.||A sash adorned with fancy patterns and exquisite jewels. It's loved by a certain Pokémon.||Special|
|N/A||Cinder Doll||Items||Causes Heirgiest to evolve into Boilty when leveled up at the Ancient Palace while holding it.||A burnt ancient doll that was descoverd at the Ancient Palace. It is rumoured to have belonged to a Princess many years ago.||Special (Jade)|
|N/A||Icey Doll||Items||Causes Heirgiest to evolve into Princice when leveled up at the Ancient Palace while holding it.||A frozen ancient doll that was descoverd at the Ancient Palace. It is rumoured to have belonged to a Princess many years ago.||Special (Jasper)|
|N/A||Vintage Outlet||Items||Causes Lampent to evolve into Voltrgeist when traded.||An old fashioned outlet that was once part of a mansion. It is loved by a certain Pokémon.||Special|
- The Indochi region is based upon India.
- Helga is based around the norse goddess of the underworld Hel.
- 2 new types are itroduced known as the Sound type and the Cosmic type.
- X exclusive Mega Stones are now exclusive to Jade and Y exclusive Mega Stones are exclusive to Jasper but still retain there X and Y names (e.g. Charizardite X)
- Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon all get new methods of evolution, Umbreon can evolve in contact with a Moon Stone, Espeon with a Sun Stone, Leafeon with a Leaf Stone, Glaceon with a Cold Stone and Sylveon with a Shiny Stone all though this requires them to be in certain places across Indochi.
- However the older methods from the prior generations still work too.
- Flora is Ash's traveling partner in the Jade and Jasper Anime series and is one of the 3 of Ash's female partners not to be the playabe female character in the games, the others being Misty and Iris.
- Eevee also now has an evolution for every type.